Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. (18316 Views)

Lagos Seals Banks, Hotels, Others On Airport Road For Planning Infractions / LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. by Bahamas95(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

undecided undecided undecided

To think you are a female
By their comments you shall know them.

That person is a guy with hairy balls.
Re: LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. by paix(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Barims:
That's very good! Time to invite LASEPA to come and treat the fuckups of churches and mosques in my area wink
They're almost everywhere. That's one of the reasons why people are suffering from HBP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. by Calitoscassius(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Barims:
That's very good! Time to invite LASEPA to come and treat the fuckups of churches and mosques in my area wink
I thought that Naigerians are highly religious. grin grin until the religious noises appears next to your houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. by Calitoscassius(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2023
paix:
They're almost everywhere. That's one of the reasons why people are suffering from HBP.
How come they are suffering from HBP? cheesy their churches and mosques should be curing their HBP. Naigerians claims to be highly religious, until the religious noise nuisance appears next to their houses
Re: LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. by paix(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Calitoscassius:
How come they are suffering from HBP? cheesy their churches and mosques should be curing their HBP. Naigerians claims to be highly religious, until the religious noise nuisance appears next to their houses
My dear, you go hustle come back home to rest, and suddenly this noise begins to hinder that sweet rest, na HBP be dat.
Re: LASEPA Seals Carizma Hotel For Noise Pollution. by MAYOWAAK: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
The hotel has been reopened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbérigbé, ikorodu uncompleted 6units Of 1bdrms Flats On 1 Plot for sale / Reasons Many People Do Not Have House / Basic Information You Should Have Before Buying A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.