Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Diet Song By Cyntia Mare : Do You Have To Shed Weight To Be Youself? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Diet Song By Cyntia Mare : Do You Have To Shed Weight To Be Youself? (515 Views)

Who Remembers This Song By Nel Oliver Titled "Baby Girl"? / Cynthia Mare - Catch Me When I Fall Featuring General Pype / "Shake It" Song By C'mion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diet Song By Cyntia Mare : Do You Have To Shed Weight To Be Youself? by ufolinks: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
This is another banger from Cynthia mare featuring "CRAIG" (UK based artist). This video is so entertaining with the lil drama in it, trust me, you'll sure wanna go on diet after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiML_FpB4U

watch on youtube by clicking on the youtube icon on the video player and subscribe to her channel for more contents.

(1) (Reply)

Rent Your Canon 60d With 18-135mmlens,50mms For Your Music Videos,film Shoot E / Who Is The Man Behind The Mask / Hi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.