Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,508 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% And The Ordinary Salicyclic Acid 2% - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% And The Ordinary Salicyclic Acid 2% (96 Views)

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% And The Ordinary Salicyclic Acid 2% by nenergy(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2023
2 in 1 - The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% and The Ordinary Salicyclic Acid 2%

A universal serum for blemish-prone skin that smooths, brightens, and supports.

Developed to help clear congested complexions and minimise the appearance and severity of blemishes, this is a must-have for oily and acne-prone skin.

This high-performance treatment, which is enriched with vitamins and minerals, can help to transform the texture of uneven skin.

The serum also helps other treatments to work more effectively for a clearer and less-congested complexion.

Key benefits of The Ordinary
• High-strength serum for skincare congestion
• Can be used as part of an anti-acne skincare routine
• Helps to balance sebum levels
• Oil-free and non-comedogenic formulation
• 30ml available

Price: N12,000

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionize Your Skincare Routine: Introducing Cryo Facial Treatment In Delhi / What Happens If You Don't Pay Ambulance Bill? / How I Stayed Mindful Of My Eating Habits During The Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.