Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video (43071 Views)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by travelwaka: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
I visited the most beautiful beach in Nigeria. The management of this beach have proven that they have everything it takes compete with top beaches around the world. They are always innovating and adding something new.

What are you thoughts on this? Check out the Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHwO3NI6cc4

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by travelwaka: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Check out this beauty , please click here to subscribe https://m.youtube.com/c/Travelwaka

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by travelwaka: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2021
@lalasticlala kindly check this out
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by travelwaka: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Also check out Beautiful Performance at the Beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_znutHS6U

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by slawormiir: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

Why is it that everything about lagos is over hyped

Below average looking beach

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by chidonweb(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lagos and indeed Nigeria has a lot of tourism potential. What is lacking is just basic infrastructure

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by pillarmaria(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is beautiful.... But na person wey chop belleful dey go beach.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Tywo2018: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
I was there.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Moist beach, Oniru.

It is really cool, right inside Oniru Beach, Ligali Ayorinde St, VI- the street behind Yesufu Abiodun Way (Four Point By Sheraton).

While Oniru main beach is playing “I am cumming. Are you cumming?”, Moist would be playing something serene.

So those cross-bag and ES 350 boys do not like entering Moist Beach. You’ll also see babes in bikini there. wink

You pay 1k to enter Oniru, entry to Moist is free, but you have to buy something. Not cheap, but I won’t call it expensive.

Landmark should be the “most beautiful” if you ask me.

Moist Beach is not a stretch of beach, just a secluded part in Oniru beach. So don’t expect to have plenty space to yourself.

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by exsodus: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Name of the beach please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by xtremeTall(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fine location.
How much be thier gate entry?
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Manq(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Location? Just moist beach no location

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,na inside this life life dey cheesy

Just like my former boss used to say--"Lagos dey inside Lagos". Na who land for places like Ajegunle and the rest go say Lagos na any how place cheesy. Have you been to Lekki,and V.I?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Paperbag(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nice Beach ,hope they maintain it...

Bwt : Eleguchi is the worst beach in the world ..
I can still remember the day i took a friend there ,we had only origin beer cause i needed to put her through on some I.T stuffs ,

Long story , my bill was 17k ( they charged for the dirty plastic chair we sat , charged for using the loo in the bar , service charge, overpriced drinks and aside this we already paid 4k as gate fee making 21k )

For like a month i kept moaning in pains cry cry
Just two bottle of beer oooh

Some delta creeks are better off

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by IgboGoat: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Location and prices
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Ovgaze: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
This has lost the touch and idea of a real beach with all these funitures and decors.

A beach is supposed to have that feel and view of nature. Anything short of that is a resort center.

I don't fancy this kind of artificial view in a beach. Give me the beautiful sand, coconut trees and huge water body that are common features of a beach. This looks so unnatural.

I miss my childhood days when pops used to trip us to the beach. Building of sand castle thinz. Chai.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by travelwaka: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
You can read more about the resort here. https://www.travelwaka.com/moist-beach-club-oniru-lagos/
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by merits(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
EKO ONI BAJE
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by emmabosco: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
What’s the name of the beach
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Terrier99: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Normal overhype

The day you comot your mud house for Bini enter where people dey flex for Lagos, you will curse your father for putting you in Bini.

Obaseki your Governor na houseboy for Lagos.

89 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yea that’s pretty

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by updatechange(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by banom(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
And you couldn't mention the name of the beach and where it's located in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Taiwojon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
No where on earth is beautiful as heaven.

Remember
The earth will pass away but the world of God standeth forever.

And
Jesus is the saviour of the world, repent turn away from sins and believe the gospel.

Jesus saves

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by richmondefosa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
mtcheew
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ads ads ads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mindblowing Pictures Of Owu Falls- The Unpopular Wonder In The Wilderness / Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra.. Places You Should Visit / Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.