Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris (41384 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / β€˜Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men. Japaing to the white man’s land to go and suck his prick. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ What a shameful group of men. Na dem wan die ontop submission while there is nothing in them to get one to submit. What a bunch of nonetities. 🀑🀑

the irony is u will still end up with a Nigerian man. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Creativity22: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men. Japaing to the white man’s land to go and suck his prick. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ What a shameful group of men. Na dem wan die ontop submission while there is nothing in them to get one to submit. What a bunch of nonetities. 🀑🀑
Na u go still beg them for marriage, when they return home
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
How did they come to the conclusion that he is Nigerian? The report says he has no ID

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by finallybusy: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pinshure, nko?
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by luminouz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
You made fun of someone's near death ordeal? That's low, even for you.

No matter how we exchange banters on NL, I have never expressed glee at anyone's misfortune , men or women.

Nawa for you oh
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by treatise: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blacklion3:
How did they know he is Nigerian. grin
It was obviously identified by this OP via native sense. I read same piece in western and there wasn't any mention of nationality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by tunjijones(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Earlystar698:
Treat him and deport him back

Pls don't deport him back. You can do whatever you want with him there.

Pls don't just bring him back. He has really gone a long way.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Bobloco: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=aestake post=127681934][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by linearity: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blacklion3:

Na the OP @tsephanyah na him add that one to shade Nigerians and her own race.

The New article only said..."....a man...."

We were not even told if he is black or white.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Cromagnon: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
shiloooooooh
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by SharingIsLife(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Since you are so good at using curse words, at least try to learn the spellings, and stop disgracing yourself in the public.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by buzweb: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
How do they know he is a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by cobby14(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Not possible to deport, especially without a passport or ID
Earlystar698:
Treat him and deport him back
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Paracetamol01: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=Blacklion3 post=127677854]How did they know he is Nigerian. grin[/quote) of course he has his Nigerian mark on him
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by aestake: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
post=127680876:
Stowaways

-50 degrees Celsius?!
Jeeeeeeezzzzzz 😲 🫨 🫒.
How did he survived survive that?!
God still has a plan for his life most def.

Dem talk say na Paris.

See Paris and die, goes the saying!
He survived by knowing he had nothing not even a life in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by BloomingDale(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Since you are so good at using curse words, at least try to learn the spellings, and stop disgracing yourself in the public.

Says the one with a grammatical error.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by salem1996: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Usoplayed:
Where is he going to?

Heaven grin
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by DDIA: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
How much do you charge per night?
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by BloomingDale(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
DDIA:

How much do you charge per night?

A billion dollars.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Kay25(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Effect of baba tribulations on our once thriving Economy
When was the economy buoyant
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by tranxo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blacklion3:
They didn't say he was a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Blacklion3: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
tranxo:

They didn't say he was a Nigerian.
wow my Oga, I wasn't expecting you will be among the people who will quote me
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by thatigboman: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
aieromon:

I wonder why you snuck this in when the article clearly stated "the man was unidentified as there was no ID on him".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/29/man-survives-flight-from-algeria-to-paris-hidden-in-planes-landing-gear

https://www.dw.com/en/stowaway-found-alive-in-landing-gear-of-flight-to-paris/a-67846098

https://www.rfi.fr/en/france/20231229-stowaway-found-barely-alive-in-landing-gear-of-flight-from-algeria-to-paris
if he had no ID, how did they know he was Nigerian? Sensational click-bait headline.
Mods modify the headline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by thatigboman: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Melagros:
News like this frighteneds me. Nigerians sef, our desperation too much oo
the story didn't say the man was a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Okechinwadike: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
if I where him I will say I came from Germany, they should deport me to Germany or USA
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Okechinwadike: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Usoplayed:
Where is he going to?
Congo
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by DDIA: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2023
BloomingDale:

A billion dollars.
You know that thing has lost its elasticity and is headed towards it’s yield point.

It’s salvage value should be about 2k per weekend.

cool

Out of generosity, 4k should be more than enough . cool
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Deblow: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2023
That was one risk too many!
If he eventually survives it, he should thank his stars, but I'm almost certain he won't be 100% complete again. A fraction of his completeness would have gone off permanently. Pity!
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51am On Dec 30, 2023
BloomingDale:
not surprised, fish brain must write with a leaking brain.nah,not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria / Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.