Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari (49396 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

I swear bro. Entertainment is the new oil well.
I laugh each time I hear people talk about rituals, you fit use your whole community do ritual and you no go get up to N50m grin
most of this niggaz in industry de use ritual cover up bro,trust me bro,no be whining
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Kingosytex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
emperor4love:
stop playing bro,I don see person collect 4mdolls for street even last year some boys for hood in asaba collect 200k,everything be level and all dis big men no trust them

$4m dolls?
Which kind update be dat abeg? Na Hushpuppi dem level be dat o!
Guys de see money o🙆‍♂️
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Oil tycoons dey laugh you. Entertainment is good but its nothing close to being the new crude oil. Even the big tech bros are way bigger than all these Wizkid them.

Go and verify.
de play bigger than footballers as well..tech boys indeed bro
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by azammi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Entertainment is the new Crude Oil

Money this guys make from streaming is huge

streaming don't pay much its mostly shows that pays.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

$4m dolls?
Which kind update be dat abeg? Na Hushpuppi dem level be dat o!
Guys de see money o🙆‍♂️
omo I swear to god boys the push work...Mexico woman drop am finish...only doc dem work cost more than 400k,as in paper document, if them bring fake and original doc from government of Ghana u no go know original, the show the woman every every,seems like inheritance bro but on that body ip gidigba gidigba omo boys dey way de see more than 700k dolls per work, no be al dis gift card boys...even irs fit giv u 100kdolls without body ip or al dis plus up...fraud boys de collect bro,fear niggaz on street, if I the see niggaz talk say ritual no fit bring u 1billi,I lol shaaa,try run better osole biza biza or strong baba doing, make u see say 1billi for street na small matter
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! That is some Machine! That is a whole lot of cash.

The Greatest thing that happened to Humanity all over the world is that the Greatest and most Important need in life is Free of Charge.
Imagine if we had to pay to make eternal life in Heaven.

The Greatest and Most Important need of Humanity is the Salvation of our soul.

You don't need any cash Payment for it.
You don't need to be this or that to have it.
JESUS CHRIST paid the price on Cross of Calvary.
JESUS CHRIST has paid it All.

All you need is to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

There is no more time Folks,
JESUS CHRIST is Coming quickly !
Amend your ways, Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ now the opportunity is available.
The next moment is not guaranteed.

You’re a smart preacher! Keep it up bro!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emapeteum(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
King3urna:

Always saying bullshit wetin you dey wait for try dey go this heaven ones na
Why attacking him? Why are you anti-Christ? A man who understood this life would
know that you need help because your thought is controlled by unseen forces
that would lead you to eternal destruction. Is good to be wealthy but a man of
understanding knows that life is more than that, except a man of little understanding.
You can simply avoid commenting on his post than saying things that may not do any good
to you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Onuoha1234(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Vanity of Vanity all is Vanity! Can you drive ,Ferrari on the streets .of Oshogbo? Give this money to the helpless!
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Kingosytex(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
emperor4love:
omo I swear to god boys the push work...Mexico woman drop am finish...only doc dem work cost more than 400k,as in paper document, if them bring fake and original doc from government of Ghana u no go know original, the show the woman every every,seems like inheritance bro but on that body ip gidigba gidigba omo boys dey way de see more than 700k dolls per work, no be al dis gift card boys...even irs fit giv u 100kdolls without body ip or al dis plus up...fraud boys de collect bro,fear niggaz on street, if I the see niggaz talk say ritual no fit bring u 1billi,I lol shaaa,try run better osole biza biza or strong baba doing, make u see say 1billi for street na small matter

Nawaoo 🙆
Guys no dey hear word.
$4mill...That's a fortune.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

Nawaoo 🙆
Guys no dey hear word.
$4mill...That's a fortune.
fear boys ooh,dey pity de woman shaa cos e fit be drug lord wife nd wetin him husband go do no fit good shaa
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by hedonido: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Suckers would continue to believe any rubbish thrown at them online.

This rat would buy a $1.2m car because of what?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by warrifinest1985: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
1.4 bill is a whole lot of money. In fact, it's Osimhen's monthly pay shocked
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.
I'll rather enjoy and die than live in misery and still die.
More wins to you Babanla! You don pay your dues, so you deserve all the best.
Bleep Righteousness2! Am still waiting for him to call this vanity, and i swear to God i love this vanity.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by CLETDON(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.

Wow I no fit shout
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
This will buy two plots of lands in Lekki Phase 2 in LAGOS and in five years time will worth ten times.

Sometimes, the celebrity doesn't think about the future and start begging when the time are hard.

its part of show business. Who told you they don’t have investments or houses in same Lekki As they are investing they must flex too. If Phyno can buy 20 houses. You think wizkid cant buy same?
https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1552122-rapper-phyno-buys-20-houses-impressive-photo-igbo-men-dont-play-investment/
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Seismic0070: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Delivery upon delivery !!
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by wrongnumber: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in love with wizkid for no reason.

Congratulations wizkid!! I love you!!

No reason kee you dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
RepoMan007:
Earn in dollar and spend like king

Omo na true ooooo

Earning in naira is now a punishment.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by BABANGBALI: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Una go just dey push news wey go dey make person feel like sey person no dey work hard or pray enough. Na una dey push people go commit crimes and dey make girls to look down on boys. How this news take improve the price of condoms in Nigeria now?

I need 20k Biko, I’m stranded in Bethlehem…🥹
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Adegold1993(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
I will never be poor!
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Astra101: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

But wizkid is short with small prick nah... Abi you dey confuse
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by SmartyPants(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
emperor4love:
de play bigger than footballers as well..tech boys indeed bro

You're not informed. cheesy

Iyin Aboyeji of Andela and Flutterwave is worth about 200 million dollars. Shola Akinlade of Paystack is worth about 100 million. US dollars! Which Nigerian footballer is worth 1/10 of that?

Dey play indeed!
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Astra101: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
hedonido:
Suckers would continue to believe any rubbish thrown at them online.

This rat would buy a $1.2m car because of what?

Don't mind gullible morons, the other idiat was bursted last time
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Menclothing: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Have never seen an African player with the kind of wealth wizkid Davido portray and you said football money pass music they play
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MMempire(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dangrace01:
Omo

I don't sell exotic cars yet but I sell carz
You will get to that level one day.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Jagabanarmy: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

Don't mind vanity crew, if you gat money do enjoy life to the fullest. Life is sweet oooo
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by JaySmart4422: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Rich dey spend the poor dey help them calculate
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ayo2008: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

Enjoyment is temporary without Jesus. When you die is everlasting fire without Jesus. Know this , know life!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Tombrown3(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Which one is "for no reason"? 🙄

Aunty you love his money, relax. 😂
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by amakanancy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
If a pastor buys this, people would expect him to use the money to feed the poor . ...
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Kingosytex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
ayo2008:

Enjoyment is temporary without Jesus. When you die is everlasting fire without Jesus. Know this , know life!

Wallowing in abject poverty is also temporary without Jesus. What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by seborrhic: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
This will buy two plots of lands in Lekki Phase 2 in LAGOS and in five years time will worth ten times.

Sometimes, the celebrity doesn't think about the future and start begging when the time are hard.

Very,very useless post.
So ₦1.4b is all the money he has or Wizkid doesn't have investments?
₦1.4 is $1million dollars and at the status he has reached,Wizkid may make that in just one foreign performance.
As per your 5 years doubling land rubbish.There are some people that can invest same money and double it in less than a year on a business so why wait for 5 donkey years when with the right investment u can triple it in the same 5years?
My own issue with this costly a car is this:do they have special lanes they drive these cars?Is it not from the same Lekki or banana island then via other roads with commercial buses,aka yellow buses,even Keke's and okadas plying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by 7arrows: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

My brother so what's makes u happy oooo. I stand with wizzy. Na him money na him hustle and na him grace from God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African 'light Skinned' Models! / Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.