Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari (49395 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

You're not informed. cheesy

Iyin Aboyeji of Andela and Flutterwave is worth about 200 million dollars. Shola Akinlade of Paystack is worth about 100 million. US dollars! Which Nigerian footballer is worth 1/10 of that?

Dey play indeed!

how many are the that run such company, u talk of shareholders, is it in asset or liquidity, una go come online wawawa...as if dem no de get workers, de are worth it still soliciting for funding and seeds...de play,na wizkid u know, how about osimeh, talk of burna...u play alot we fit count dem tech boys way de run street laundering nd all that use tech de cover

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by 7arrows: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! That is some Machine! That is a whole lot of cash.

The Greatest thing that happened to Humanity all over the world is that the Greatest and most Important need in life is Free of Charge.
Imagine if we had to pay to make eternal life in Heaven.

The Greatest and Most Important need of Humanity is the Salvation of our soul.

You don't need any cash Payment for it.
You don't need to be this or that to have it.
JESUS CHRIST paid the price on Cross of Calvary.
JESUS CHRIST has paid it All.

All you need is to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

There is no more time Folks,
JESUS CHRIST is Coming quickly !
Amend your ways, Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ now the opportunity is available.
The next moment is not guaranteed.

U r correct, the next moment is not guaranteed. Since salvation is free and doesn't need money that's why wizzy got himself a Ferrari. So he can be happy with himself.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by 7arrows: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
easyfem:
This guys just dey waist money and pls dont just judge me like that but I just felt like pple are hungry and you can create a platform to help than spending millions of dollars on materials things .... no b person be akon or mane ?

So because you want to make others happy then u cannot gift yourself with a beautiful machine that you desire? Guy that talk na poverty talk. Akon also has very good and expensive cars. So please park your tuketuke well.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by waveman2: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
That is why when many are cursing Tinubu few are blessing him cos they are earning in dollars.Ajanla
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by SmartyPants(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
emperor4love:
how many are the that run such company, u talk of shareholders, is it in asset or liquidity, una go come online wawawa...as if dem no de

Young man keep quiet. If you need information ask.

1. I said Iyin is personally worth over $200 million. Not Andela or Flutterwave. He individually is worth that much while each of those companies is worth over a billion dollars. Stick to what you understand, instead of mouthing off about shareholders when you barely understand how finance works.

2. The question is not how many people are earning like that. The question is what is the potential of the field itself? If you are talented, tech is an open goal for you.

3. How many Nigerians are making Osimhen money? Even among the lucky few who have made it. Let's take the Super Eagles for example, since logically these are the most successful Nigerian footballers currently. Wilfried Ndid, who should be the actual highest earner makes 75k per week. Iheanacho may make around 40k per week. After that, none will be making more than 20k a week.

The top tech founders, Iyin, Shola, Ezra, and plenty of others, can put these guys on their payroll without losing sleep.

Now those are the few lucky ones who will make it to an A league - less than 30 Nigerians out of tens of thousands struggling to make it worldwide. Let's now reduce it geographically, to just Nigeria alone. How many Nigerians can make it to the NPL which doesn't even pay well? Can you compare that to the number of Nigerians working in good tech companies, working tech departments of non-tech companies or even better, working in medium-to-big sized tech companies remotely, with an average pay between 2k -10k dollars monthly as compared to 150k - 500k in the Nigerian league?

You know nothing about the world.

Can you just think through your arguments before ruining my day with your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by OvertheTop(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

I’m deeply in love with wizkid for no reason.

Congratulations wizkid!! I love you!!

For No Reason? shocked shocked shocked
when it is very obvious that it's Because of Money....
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by seborrhic: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
emperor4love:
how many are the that run such company, u talk of shareholders, is it in asset or liquidity, una go come online wawawa...as if dem no de get workers, de are worth it still soliciting for funding and seeds...de play,na wizkid u know, how about osimeh, talk of burna...u play alot we fit count dem tech boys way de run street laundering nd all that use tech de cover
Don't mind the educated illiterates.
When sone people post you wonder if they passed through school.
.One they hype that one yahoo guy scammed just one lady $4million in a single scam.They always call these sums and post as if they are talking with their fellow semi illiterates or are in a place where your worth or money has to be overflown to make you feel important.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Bluffly: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
At the end Na dust go cover am.
Rather, build an industry, create jobs and create value. Not all this show offs. I am yet to see Bill Clinton in the news for such like this, or Warren, ...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by AntiMen: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
I was not logged in when I saw this post but had to log in to say congratulations Wizzy ...

May life continue to be pleasant to you.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by seanwilliam(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
This will buy two plots of lands in Lekki Phase 2 in LAGOS and in five years time will worth ten times.

Sometimes, the celebrity doesn't think about the future and start begging when the time are hard.

so how many plots u don get for the said location? When exactly should he start enjoying his money ? Do u even know if has 100 plots for lekki?
Everything na invest invest , if him do as u say, after five years and splash the amount on cars , u go still tell am to invest grin investment kill u sir.
U think say person wey buy 1b naira car no get sense grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Simigbe: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
1.4 bill is a whole lot of money. In fact, it's Osimhen's monthly pay shocked
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.
I'll rather enjoy and die than live in misery and still die.
More wins to you Babanla! You don pay your dues, so you deserve all the best.

Baba pls hlp a soul ,I nid to fix my work machine to hustle .
9014360944 opay
Rowland
I been looking for help since a week now
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. I said Iyin is personally worth over $200 million. Not Andela or Flutterwave. He individually is worth that much while each of those companies is worth over a billion dollars. Stick to what you understand, instead of mouthing off about shareholders when you barely understand how finance works.

2. The question is not how many people are earning like that. The question is what is the potential of the field itself? If you are talented, tech is an open goal for you.

3. How many Nigerians are making Osimhen money? Even among the lucky few who have made it. Let's take the Super Eagles for example, since logically these are the most successful Nigerian footballers currently. Wilfried Ndid, who should be the actual highest earner makes 75k per week. Iheanacho may make around 40k per week. After that, none will be making more than 20k a week.

The top tech founders, Iyin, Shola, Ezra, and plenty of others, can put these guys on their payroll without losing sleep.

Now those are the few lucky ones who will make it to an A league - less than 30 Nigerians out of tens of thousands struggling to make it worldwide. Let's now reduce it geographically, to just Nigeria alone. How many Nigerians can make it to the NPL which doesn't even pay well? Can you compare that to the number of Nigerians working in good tech companies, working tech departments of non-tech companies or even better, working in medium-to-big sized tech companies remotely, with an average pay between 2k -10k dollars monthly as compared to 150k - 500k in the Nigerian league?

Can you just think through your arguments before ruining my day with your stupidity?
bro entertainment is paying big bro,liv it or not,davido ,rema those guys are making big fund compare to tech guys, or most tycoons,bro entertainment is oil well
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

even the tech boys are laundering are into big time scam,no be recent the find tingo own,not talking of sachman and others,even oil tycoons,are into shaddy that y there networth is big as you tink buy saying davido ,burna and rest not making money and comparing them,bro forget it
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by seanwilliam(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
LeeSmart:
Omor u go fear now. All my investments put together no even worth 300mil highest maybe na 150-200mil, while person (bigwiz) dey here the buy motor of 1.4billion. Hmm God abeg oo
in this Nigeria , if you’re living in your own house, with a car, stable business and atleast 30meter in bank , you’re extremely doing well .
With your net worth , you should be among the top 5% in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by aydgov: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Almost mistaken it for my baby toy car
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Bossman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Yeah, absolute punishment! It actually makes no sense. You can't enjoy the ride at all.
CondemnBattery:
With our bad roads?

Congratulations to him.
However, driving these cars on our roads is a punishment.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by gidjah(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
easyfem:
This guys just dey waist money and pls dont just judge me like that but I just felt like pple are hungry and you can create a platform to help than spending millions of dollars on materials things .... no b person be akon or mane ?
it is well sir, I am thinking there are apps or group of illuminati that help this guy's to increase Thier money once they spend it this way.Or I want to also think this organisations just use them to create awareness so more wasteful celebs can come on board and wate Thier money the more. So you notice this guy's so not use same clothes twice ?have u ever asked where those clothes fo to ?? Most of thier life style on media is not real or true.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by King3urna(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
emapeteum:

Why attacking him? Why are you anti-Christ? A man who understood this life would
know that you need help because your thought is controlled by unseen forces
that would lead you to eternal destruction. Is good to be wealthy but a man of
understanding knows that life is more than that, except a man of little understanding.
You can simply avoid commenting on his post than saying things that may not do any good
to you.

Your just too stupid oga I don't do religious Banta biko go and rest your weak and hungry bone somewhere
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Bossman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
A vehicle is a depreciating asset. Depreciation starts the moment you drive it off the dealer's lot.
Emeskhalifa:
I understand car is an asset but aren't there better assets that these guys can put their money in??
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by King3urna(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Keep you dirty demon invested mouth shut.
Since you have been living the devilish life the way you want it what have you got to show.
Lunatic.

Because the guy doesn't reply you fools, you attack him at every opportunity.

Everyone making comments has the right to their opinion like Righteousness has too. But Demonic oppression that is worrying you lot makes you single him out for trolling.

Use your father to do rituals to ride Bugatti, it is you cup of Nescafe.
But leave someone else out of your generational inherited mental disorder.

You must be planning to use your girlfriend for rituals in the new year I know, because you must ride Benz.
Ọmọ Ẹrán

Reply Me.

I am not like Righteousness who overlooks you people's madness.
I give it to you as it comes

I don't reply to hungry people I dash them money gee🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Bintasukai: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
ednut1:
the letter was fake. The king wrote to his countrymen in English🙄

Wrong, why you rolling your eyes?

translation
/tranzˈleɪʃn,trɑːnzˈleɪʃn/ - the process of converting words or text from one language to another.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ibinaboonline: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Even in $, that's an expensive Ferrari. They don't even sell it to anybody even if you can afford it. By the way, are they sure that's a Stradale? It looks like the 296 GTS. If you want to learn more about this car, read this:

https://www.carsandhorsepower.com/featured/the-latest-ferrari-cars-2023-the-complete-list-and-in-depth-reviews

ruggedtimi:
As we hear for naira our heart dey beat...if its mentioned in $$ no noise.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
Topshow4real:
N1.4b is huge.
It will take 50years to finish 1.4b if you decide to spend 76k daily. Omoo

For real ?
50 years ke ?
Isn't that much ?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
This will buy two plots of lands in Lekki Phase 2 in LAGOS and in five years time will worth ten times.

Sometimes, the celebrity doesn't think about the future and start begging when the time are hard.

And who told you wizkid doesn't have investment or plots of land ?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Indigbo: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dealers marketing strategy. Make una just dey play... grin
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by pafun(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wpv07Z-KkE?si=9YIFSQe5Bddt_M41

WizKid, the outstanding Afrobeats singer, is said to have spent over a billion naira on a brand-new Ferrari SF90.

The musician was tagged in an Instagram post by a well-known vehicle dealer, @Datboi_autos.

According to reports, the musician paid 1.4 billion naira for the expensive sports automobile.

Wizkid’s fan, @Sakpo0007 who also shared the news on his page wrote;

I think something is wrong with you people that posts these sort of crap and also the person called wizkid. Obviously, poverty in childhood has messed up your values. How does buying a car become to be publicly celebrated. smh.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by blowjohn(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
1.4 bill is a whole lot of money. In fact, it's Osimhen's monthly pay shocked
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.
I'll rather enjoy and die than live in misery and still die.
More wins to you Babanla! You don pay your dues, so you deserve all the best.

U dey compare whizkid money with OSIMHEN?

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems" gotta move carefully
'Cause fagots hate when you getting money like athletes. . ..

Jay Z... Heart of the city

Wetin be whizkid weekly wage and wetin be OSIMHEN weekly wage?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Tetraozonaitera: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
King3urna:
I don't reply to hungry people I dash them money gee🤣🤣🤣

Starving fool forming millionaire. I know you are sleeping with empty stomach tonight.
You had better compose a SOS message and post for everyone to see so, they can know how to help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] / African 'light Skinned' Models! / Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.