Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet (196 Views)

Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe Slams Brain Drain Bill / Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by Pikadili: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please how can I get rid of drain flies in my toilet. Being staying in this apartment for three years now, and I don't know how come about this flies.

I have used all kinds of insecticide after some days, they will still comes back.

Was surprised hearing same thing from my neighbours, and this has never happened to anyone in the compound before.

How can I get rid of this menace?

Picture credit: Forbes

Re: Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by immortalcrown(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Little drops of Kerosine or Jik or Hypo in the drain (the part that holds water) can help.

1 Like

Re: Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by Pikadili: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
Little drops of Kerosine or Jik or Hypo in the drain (the part that holds water) can help.

Many thanks
Re: Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by immortalcrown(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pikadili:
Many thanks
Kerosine seems to be more active.

1 Like

Re: Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by skedman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Just an opinion
Re: Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by Pikadili: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
skedman:
Just an opinion

It could be in form of medical issues too
Even if you use the best insecticide they will still come around

They can be present when you have the present of yeast in your urine

It is usually the first sign of diabetics

Then all of us the tenants are diabetic patients then
Re: Please How I Get I Rid Of Drain Flies In My Toilet by skedman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pikadili:

Then all of us the tenants are diabetic patients then

(1) (Reply)

. / Please advise her / Why Do Hotels Use White Bedspread And Towels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.