Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

EARN Over $200 Monthly Just Speaking English - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / EARN Over $200 Monthly Just Speaking English (270 Views)

Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Earning 100k Monthly, Just Selling Digital Products / The Offer You Should Never Miss, Take A Chance To Bank $100-$200 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EARN Over $200 Monthly Just Speaking English by ConnectEducate: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Are you about to finish your NYSC or are you just about to start? 33k is definitely not enough for you as a Nigerian youth, but if it is okay please ignore this.

As a NYSC graduate myself, this opportunity saved my life and has earned me over $3,000 since and guess what you DON"T REQUIRE ANY SKILLS all you need is ENGLISH.

Can you speak English Well?
Can you comfortably teach white people how to speak English?

If you answered yes to any above then this is for you, Connect Education is hosting a 3 day training session in Lagos, learn how to get a job as an online English Tutor, work from home and earn in $$$$$.

For more enquiries send a Whatsapp DM to 09038928356 to have all your questions Answered.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Register Due To Name Differences / We're In For The Real Deal / Accommodation For Fresh Corpers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.