Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Jango Drills Refinery Is Legit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jango Drills Refinery Is Legit (175 Views)

Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) / Dangote Refinery Is A Scam: Project Isn't 10% Complete / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jango Drills Refinery Is Legit by gista(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2023
I feel the with the Same energy we pull out into calling out fake platforms, real ones should also be commended publicly too so that everyone can be sure of where and where not to venture into.

So there’s this Oil and Gas Company, Jango Drills Refinery in Jalingo that I stumbled upon. Addition to their oil activities, offers investments to the public, which though I didn’t invest initially, but told my brother in law about, because we’re very close. And he decided to try them out.

So he confirmed their mode of operation to be as follows;
1. Unlike most platforms that promise you heaven and earth, Jango Drills only give you JUST 1% daily. And their duration lasts for straight 3wks.

2. I sent someone to their location in Jalingo, using google map locator to confirm if they exists, and truly, they were there but the first time the person went, he missed his way and said he didn’t see anyone.

3. I’m not sure if they’re NDIC accredited because NDIC only insures banks. But they’re very well insured. that, I verified, not even directly from them. And they’re SCUML verified, backed by EFCC. CAC accredited too.

4. Their Instagram page is verified. Obviously, it’s very rare and very impossible for Instagram to verify a scam page because of the sophisticated technology and AI software that Meta uses to verify all companies and personalities that’s why you see some people with millions of followers on Instagram still not verified.

Please if there’s anyone that has invested with them before, also drop your experience here for us to be able to create a safe place in the online space for people and businesses.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jango Drills Refinery Is Legit by lordm(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2023
Buahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jango Drills Refinery Is Legit by Majidat(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Their refinery is very far ooo. The first time I went with my colleague (Now my finance) while doing our DD concerning their investment, we almost gave up due to the distance and we missed our way twice even with google map, until we started asking questions around.

(1) (Reply)

Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) / Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? / What Is Glo Berekete 10x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.