Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigeria Exchange, Nyse, Crypto ,good and Best Investing Decisions 2023 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Exchange, Nyse, Crypto ,good and Best Investing Decisions 2023 (93 Views)

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? / P2P Binance Nigeria Exchange Group On Telegram Are Scammers / Snap Shot Of Nigeria Exchange Rates From 1972 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange, Nyse, Crypto ,good and Best Investing Decisions 2023 by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2023
The notorious year was 2023.
The climate was tensed politically and economically. The Nigerian doom pastors and prophets of doom were not left out. It was an election year, the year of Naira devaluation, the year of subsidies removal. The year of reality of what it take to be a Nigerian.
The year noone could seat on the fence. You have to aligned with reality and destiny otherwise you lose out completely.
I started strategising in October 2022, using the combination of real analysis with permutation and combination on how to profit maximally in 2023 forecasted chaos.
I arrived at the conclusion that 2 best way to exit the Nigeria man made rat race was to divert my incomes and cash flow to NGX @ ratio 60% , 20% onBitcoin and 20% on NYSE.
My portfolio balance as at 31st December 2022:
NGX N8M
NYSE $25,000.00
Binance Xchange Bitcoin $6000.00
I invested throughout 2023, I could do this coz my entrepreneurship generates daily cash flow. It is often mentioned that the first step to Financial independence is self employment or entrepreneurship. I used this maximally to my advantage.
I pumped the incomes from my daily hustling into the 3 portfolios.
Fast and forward, the result was amazing as at last business day (29th December 2023)
NGX, I defeated inflation, subsidy removal and currency devaluation by 592.5% .
NYSE....I recorded 120.8% profit in US $ terms
Bitcoin..Astronomical 257% growth.
My NGX portfolio consists of diversified equities of 45 companies, with massive growth in 38 of the equities and absolute returns of 592.5% excludingdividends. Indeed, the TINUBULL was real. Paper balance N455M
NYSE..Paper balance $135K
Bitcoin $194K Wallet Balance.
To cap it all, I also won and quit ONYCHOPHAGIA. This is the most treasure and best reward I offered myself in 2023.
Thank you Jesus for the wisdom, the knowledge, the understanding of the financial market.
I pray you lift all Nigerian youth from the shackles and bondages of poverty same way you helped me. Amen.
May my portfolio grow in 10 fold in 2024, the golden year that I will add gold ETF to my portfolio.
Happy new year all.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Business With Little Or No Capital / I Need Help / Start Domain Business With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.