Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. (39091 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by YourGFsnatcher: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
BloomingDale:
When is it going to dawn on people that it should be one woman, multiple men. What we are practicing, i.e, one man, multiple women is an anomaly. Women are created to be in their space, and not being forced into one space. The men are supposed to be the help meet, but the misogynist Bible and Quaran changed things around. Look at the Queen bee for an example.

Is what you said making sense to you? If you want to be a ho be a ho, which one is trying to justify it again and hating on bible? You don't even have peace, because you think what u are doing will give u peace but you are still struggling inside. You don't even know who you are

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Konjiboii: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by MightySparrow: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Make I tell my 19 old 399 level student to bring three of his classmates home next week for marriage.

ASAP

grin grin grin
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by YoungLionken(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
When it comes to marital union, only the Asians and the Muslims got it right...

3 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by CLETDON(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
adesegun121:
Congrat

My goodness this poverty striken region de allow a small boy to Mary 2 wives is it as bad as it is? Somebody should wake me up
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by socialjustice93: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
This malam think say President Buhari buhari still dey to dash free money to them
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by tnerro1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
He can divorce then in 6 months time and marry 2 brand new ones๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
CLETDON:

My goodness this poverty striken region de allow a small boy to Mary 2 wives is it as bad as it is? Somebody should wake me up

And what's the difference between him and those in your region with baby mama`s and a wife?

Applaud the hommie please!

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by housepaiinting1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
This brother get mind sha
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by slowice(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sex is all they think about
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by 7arrows: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
He didn't even marry one first then marry another later. He decided to marry two at once. I hope he's rich enough to take care of both women.

19years old boy and polygamy. Smh

By the time he's 30 he will have 5 wife's. Nonsense poverty mindset
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by keylogger(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happy married life. At least make una wish him good.

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Blackdisciple(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
He didn't even marry one first then marry another later. He decided to marry two at once. I hope he's rich enough to take care of both women.

Me I just hoped no one will stab another in later time
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Zhunnurayn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
CLETDON:

He's an adult. Again it is normal for you people to have multiple multiple girlfriends and baby mamas at such age but to legally settle down with married wives is now the crime.

Poverty stricken region yet you get your from hear because of your barren yeast..

Go for brain check up
You need it

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by mysticwarrior(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
jeff1993:
That's all they know how to do!!!! .... Marry, [b]fvck and give birth [/b]to non entities who are willing tools of destruction!!!!
Can you imagine, creating unnecessary population explosion.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Zhunnurayn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

No difference between him and someone with a wife and baby mama`s. He faced his problems squarely!

I respect you. Please make no comparison between someone who legally marries wives and bears their responsibility with those having immoral relationships with baby mama
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Greenfaces: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:

Not even the wealth alone. The experience. He should experience one first to learn basic things like patience, forgiveness, sacrifice and even know what it means to live with a woman.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by olayinka63: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I believe this is his stock-in-trade....

-Marry as many underage wives as possible

-Rear children every year.

-Wait for government to bring up an empowerment scheme (NPOWER)

-Send some of the kids to Almajiri school of learning.

-Hail politicians who only care about them during election.

Remove the log in your eyes before assisting others. People form south will quickly abuse Northerners on anything related to marriage. Whearas, similar social problem is also existing in the South. Self acclaimed civilised people oshi. Below news is just 2 days ago.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/28/54-year-old-nigerian-man-marries-4-year-old-girl-bayelsa-over-claims-being-married-past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by mejetov422: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dey play, the two self fit be the ones when go dey feed the man... so any where you see husband,hold am with plier. Nor make nobody deceive you.

To see fvck mate easy but to see husband hard.
If I dey lie ask some feminist when dey this platform

Beremx:

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Donedeal1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Can only wish him the best

Of.experience on this adventure.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Mayeldah(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
When all you read is koran and your life revolves around the Mohammedan religion

This is what you get.

Ask him why he married two at once at 19, he will refer to his religion, nothing else matters!

2 Likes

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by occfx: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
jeff1993:
That's all they know how to do!!!! .... Marry, fvck and give birth to non entities who are willing tools of destruction!!!!

This one now will give birth to multitudes that will queue in election day to vote in a disaster.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by chukwudiology(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
It can only happen in the North and a Muslim community
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by BABANGBALI: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wetin aboki dey take feed wife?
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by UncleKoboko: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:

They're probably VIRGINS.

Far better than una here wey @ 19 many don get up to 19 BODYCOUNT grin grin grin grin

FOR MY HOUSE, IF U DEY MARRY AS A GIRL AND U NOR BE VIRGIN, U GO GO FIND ANOTHER WEY GO DO PAPA FOR U ON YOUR WEDDING DAY.

MAKE GOD NO LET US BORN RUBBISH AND DISGRACE AS PIKIN grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Asswipemod: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
adesegun121:
Happy married life but some men get mind ooo in this economy

Well congrat to him

SOURCE: https://gistmeloveblog.com/19-year-old-man-marries-two-wives-at-a-time-in-bauchi/

These are the kind of people we are forcefully merged with to call compatriots. Tell me, what is the means of income and survival of this scallywag? Is this life? He will end up becoming a bandit; if he's lucky to become a politician, you know will happen. It is this carefree lifestyle that has made the North not want to leave the South alone.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by wrongnumber: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:

You go complain tire even with evidence.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by sageb: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
adesegun121:
Happy married life but some men get mind ooo in this economy

Well congrat to him

SOURCE: https://gistmeloveblog.com/19-year-old-man-marries-two-wives-at-a-time-in-bauchi/

2 wifes for a 19 years old teenager?
This one shock me ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by zoghys: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=adesegun121 post=127689091]Happy married life but some men get mind ooo in this economy

Well congrat to him

[/quote

Eeyah, see better man.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Asswipemod: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
olayinka63:

Remove the log in your eyes before assisting others. People form south will quickly abuse Northerners on anything related to marriage. Whearas, similar social problem is also existing in the South. Self acclaimed civilised people oshi. Below news is just 2 days ago.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/28/54-year-old-nigerian-man-marries-4-year-old-girl-bayelsa-over-claims-being-married-past

1st off, thank God you said it's a social problem. You have recognized it for what it is. 2ndly, that particular social problem is the norm in that section of Nigeria. All of them do it. It's part of their culture and religion. The marry irresponsibly and dire children like rats, who in turn become social problems in the future. What you cited in response to the person you quoted is a one off thing; I mean it happens here and there and when you investigate further, you would find out that those who do it in the South have mental problems.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by godofuck231: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Very proper as a man rather than break ones heart
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by PDJT: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
-Na man you be! Though I have two wives too, but you be Baba to take two at once.

-Where is that chappy that dedicate music to people? Please dedicate one great jam to this Bauchi Baba. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Mike Sonko: โ€œIf You See My Wife With Another Man Please Donโ€™t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.