Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" (39047 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Newsmic: 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
“If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" - Former Nairobi Governor Warns Kenyans

Former Nairobi Governor, Mike Sonko has asked Kenyans ­­not to tell him if they see his wife cheating, IgbereTV reports.

The politician who gave the warning via his Instagram handle said people should simply ''mind their own business.''

Sharing a photo of himself with a finger on his lips, he wrote;

"If you see my wife with another man please don’t tell me. Just mind your own business!”
https://www.instagram.com/p/COkgKIPtjxo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sonko served as the second Governor of Nairobi before he was impeached by the Senate of the Republic of Kenya for Abuse of Office, Gross Misconduct and Crimes.

Sonko is known for his flamboyant lifestyle and expensive jewellery.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389807/see-wife-another-man-please-dont-tell-former-nairobi-governor-warns-kenyans/

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by kinzation(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2021
Lol
Kenya and weird news be like 5&6

Wey that Zuma meme

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Ever8090: 5:24pm On May 12, 2021
African politicians all of them no just get sense..see this mumu if you go marry olosho wetin concern people..

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Enoch07: 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
See your big wife sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by GOFRONT(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
But if I see you and someone else's wife nko??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by folabayo(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
But if I see you and someone else's wife nko??
Report the woman to her husband cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by iamyemiakins(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2021
Open marriage people dem.

STDs calling them like

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by childofGod01: 9:09pm On May 12, 2021
This man again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2021
Thunder fire Desmond idiot

7 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by kingsceedon(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2021
The wife no fine self, fat like sack of fufu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Sabadon(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Orishi rishi somethijg.....in slawormiirs voice pusssyy asss nigggarrr

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
AND THIS IS NEWS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by SavageResponse(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Monitoring spirits, I hope you have heard grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Godsofsoccer: 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Nothing beats minding one's business.
kingsceedon:
The wife no fine self
It's his concern not yours.

11 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Yes ooo. That's my policy too untill I catch them myself.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by shegun4sur: 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
In fact if you snap or video where she de bang, no tell me na your headache be that one
But, If you see me with another woman mind your business or ogun kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by hotmolo(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
He knows women and cheating na 5 & 6. My nigga no want high bp

6 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by azpelicueta: 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Olosho wife
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Until she infects you with a deadly disease.

Don't worry, body go tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by iammo(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
Maga

Kayanmata things
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by design106: 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by lightwind(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
Which kind talk's be all this one's ��. I just tire...
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by vincentjk(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
Simp

He need make dem visit am with better slap bayi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Please Help Save My Marriage / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.