Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? (109 Views)

My Brethren In The Lord I Need Your Help!! / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / To All Brethren In The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? by captianfreeman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
During the course of this year, so many gospel music ministers had blessed us with some soul lifting gospel songs.

Can you please share with us the songs that inspired you the most?

As for me, it is " This kind God another one no dey, this kind God another one no dey oo.
Done by Samuel Afolabi (Donsam)
Re: Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? by Yuri141: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
For me its yahweh sabaoth by nathaniel bassey.

Him, dunsin oyekan and theophilus sundays ministration has been beneficial to my year

2 Likes

Re: Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? by God1000(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hosanna by MasterCraft ft chike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbU-eeuaV0E

1 Like

Re: Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? by WhereMyLoud: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Daddy wey dey pamper.. Lyrical finish work

1 Like

Re: Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? by Johnycastro18: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Joe mettle - KADOSH

1 Like

Re: Brethren In The House, Which Of The Gospel Song Inspired You The Most This Year? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Too many. All Hillsong
Starts and end, Resurrender, awake, erc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scoan No Gree For Any Body / We Human we Die Twice. / 101: The Depth Of Satan (deceptions Of Satan, Sexual Dreams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.