Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) (2460 Views)

Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2023

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Truths9ja:
Aerial view of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria 🇳🇬

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid034FmuLEatq6YjVvSKuNSRU2qgfUK8kNzyzm7YWE8D5R9v3rRPAXezUYMzHwu9vfTml&id=100004021350378
Awesome!! Very well planned.

Whenever i use the market, I noticed that some portions of the inner roads in the market require the attention of the Oyo state government. The trailers and heavy duty vehicles always put a heavy use on those portions of the road every day all round the year.

Bodija market is over 50 years now and still standing as part of the legacies of our forebears.

Thank you for sharing OP.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ibadan Mesiogo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Ibadan is a beautiful City.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by buharibanjo(m): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2023
E de alright sha
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Paystack: 1:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Looks like Makoko slum without the water.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by rafabenitez: 3:14am On Dec 31, 2023
I'm here to check the roofs,and I was not disappointed

16 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by silvoclaira: 3:37am On Dec 31, 2023
rafabenitez:

Stop being a loser

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Nayturalistic: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Paystack:
Looks like Makoko slum without the water.

Maybe.. but still way better than your barren red sanded region.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Nayturalistic: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2023
rafabenitez:

Good for you. Now go pray to God to make your own lands fruitful and productive at the very least.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by basty: 4:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Do they have source? People of no historical relics. People that were still walking around naked in the late 1950's are now claiming to be civilized.
I don't argue with such people. Ibadan has had University in the 1940's.
Bunch of inferior animals.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Paystack: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Maybe.. but still way better than your barren red sanded region.

Define barren

All states in south east are blessed with Natural and Human Resources 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Paystack: 5:13am On Dec 31, 2023
basty:
Do they have source? People of no historical relics. People that were still walking around naked in the late 1950's are now claiming to be civilized.
I don't argue with such people. Ibadan has had University in the 1940's.
Bunch of inferior animals.

Yet they top the charts when it comes to literacy rate in Nigeria. 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by seunlayi(m): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2023
Nice
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid034FmuLEatq6YjVvSKuNSRU2qgfUK8kNzyzm7YWE8D5R9v3rRPAXezUYMzHwu9vfTml&id=100004021350378
An eyesore, this is the major market in Oyo, it should be demolished we are in 21st century not 19 century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Whenever i use the market, I noticed that some portions of the inner roads in the market require the attention of the Oyo state government. The trailers and heavy duty vehicles always put a heavy use on those portions of the road every day all round the year.

Bodija market is over 50 years now and still standing as part of the legacies of our forebears.

you are welcome 🙏. Next is to share new gbegi market and ogunpa market too. Ibadan is blessed with great markets
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:

This is Onitsha Main markets the largest in west Africa, mind you the state host more than 48 markets, Main market Onitsha host the highest concentration of plazas in any Nigeria market, one of the plazas known as Young Shall grow plaza owned by popular transport owner The young, only his plaza host 2000 shops, 50 warehouses, three banking halls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Fifty years grin grin grin and look like 18 century market grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

This is Onitsha Main market the largest in west Africa, mind you the state host more than 48 market, the market host the highest concentration of plazas in any Nigeria market, one of the plazas known as Young Shall grow plaza owned by popular transport owner The young, only his plaza host 5000 shops, 50 warehouses, three banking halls
check google, this is what you will see about Onitsha main market. Banks full bodija market axis. Infact Igbo business men and women full that place no be small

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by BlackRains: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2023
With IGR greater than China and Japan put together, I was expecting to see multiple classic shopping malls arranged in parallel with good road network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:

Here's west Africa largest market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
check google, this is what you will see about Onitsha main market. Banks full bodija market axis. Infact Igbo business men and women full that place no be small
We are in 21st go to YouTube and watch Main market Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25lyRBUAzXA?si=er9GWEgekoA_QKmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH-q74e75Rg?si=T_48uhLE3kJb5Xvp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by BlackRains: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Thank God you know that if you don't add that Igbo people full there that means the market is classless
Truths9ja:

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2023
After seeing the eyesore, I will.make the following contributions,

1. If this is the biggest or best market in ibadan, then the city is still dwelling in the 17th century.

2. Business activities in Oyo state is still at the toddler levels

3. You need to swallow your pride, and beg an Igbo man to come and rule Oyo state for at least 20 years.

4. That the population being touted for the south west is suspect, there is nobody living there.

My 2 kobo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Brother, this is the biggest embarrassing pictures of a market I have ever seen in Nigeria, even Ebonyi state market at Abakaliki beats this market. Learn to respect your neighbours instead of arguing blindly each time we tell you that the south east is ruling you in everything.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
you are welcome 🙏. Next is to share new gbegi market and ogunpa market too. Ibadan is blessed with great markets

Please let's see those other markets, it seems the SW will need serious help to save them from mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

We are in 21st go to YouTube and watch Main market Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH-q74e75Rg?si=T_48uhLE3kJb5Xvp

Is that not Emeka Offor plaza I see in blue there?, any phones you don't get in this plaza, then it's not in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

Is that not Emeka Offor plaza I see in blue there?, any phones you don't get in this plaza, then it's not in Nigeria.
There are many plazas there reason the place is popularly referred as Emeka Offor because he was the first to build plaza for phone dealers, now there are so many plazas for phone dealers there, but mind you the major market for phone dealers is located at Ojanja market

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

Emeka Offor plaza as this area is popularly known

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by aswani(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

This is Onitsha Main markets the largest in west Africa, mind you the state host more than 48 markets, Main market Onitsha host the highest concentration of plazas in any Nigeria market, one of the plazas known as Young Shall grow plaza owned by popular transport owner The young, only his plaza host 2000 shops, 50 warehouses, three banking halls

I still don't understand why you put that here instead of starting a thread for Onitsha Main market for people interested in it to view and comment on.

When the mods ban you or delete your irrelevant post to the thread, you will start crying victimisation and claiming they are APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home/office Delivery Services For Nigeria Eateries/restaurants / Best 12 Training Courses for 2019... Over 50 Videos, E-books and Softwares / Plastic Drums For Sale In Lagos And Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.