Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) (23359 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by officialwdhtvv: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Moment lady calls her dad before accepting her fiance’s marriage proposal shocked cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmpjbvfsv4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1hkJovvI0D/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nackzy: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Daddy's child, this is really a bad sign, but the guy isn't smart enough to decipher the meaning, the dad will practically dictates everything that happens in that marriage, my guess though

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by TemplarLandry: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin Orishirishi
Irupetepete.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by tooth4tooth: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
Daddy's child, this is really a bad sign, but the guy isn't smart enough to decipher the meaning, the dad will practically dictates everything that happens in that marriage, my guess though
Naaah! Men are not programmed like that. The man has his own wife to worry about. She's just a daddy's girl, that's all.

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Zonefree(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who brought this idea of kneeling to beg a woman to be your responsibility? undecided

The first sign of an unstable marriage is "kneel and propose."

My two cousins that went on two knees to propose to their wives are single fathers today.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Aboks(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
daddy's girl

3 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Goodday55: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Not common

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by iuni: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
That marriage is in serious danger ooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by HXTechng: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH EXPERTS....

If it's digital skills, make sure you have a good mentor, you would be successful.
Being profitable in trading is not by luck, it involves deep knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis with risk and emotional management.
I believe you want to change your life for better or more, Get train, join our trading group and trade profitable.
The facts ( profit crads) are here for you to see.
Just recently, FG has removed all restrictions on crypto trading, an opportunity for you to learn and even invest by yourselves, don't be left behind in digital assets.
Join our trading group and trade by copying me.
You don't need to worry about analysing charts. All you need to do is to download Bybit, create account and copy me using my accurate signals and guide. If you are new , you would put you through from scratch within 2days.

Message us on WhatsApp and get started

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Gifted4all(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Daddy's girl.The guy has nothing to worry about.

24 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Sccarrr: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Eeyah
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Dpharisee: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Men invest in your daughters so that one day you can have someone to invite you on stage, not like those boys like that one for Benin called Lollipop abi na wetin be him name or Burna or Emeka Ike son calling him names and all of them screaming I love my mother while their fathers are rotting away in frustration after expending their youths to gather resources to raise these boys.

Can that Simp kneeling there call his father to tell him what he is about to do? No, but you can see that the wise girl values her father and it simply means he invested in her and she appreciates him and will always remember and honour him from her symbolic display here.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by NFBI: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Who brought this idea of kneeling to beg a woman to be your responsibility? undecided

My two cousins that went on two knees to propose to their wives are single fathers today.
Ur type won't be as strong hearted as u 're claiming to be offline

17 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Ashawoman82: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

grin mad man

9 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by ahnie: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Awwwwww

Daddy has the final say cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by iCauseTrouble: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
angry
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Unclebayo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
She want to avoid “ shey you tell me before you marry this crap” by her dad. Now both of them will be responsible for any miserable attitude by the man in the future…. Sense have want to kill me

Hope this helps 💡

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by GreatOchuks: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Imagine the Dad is tipsy at that moment and said No , so she too will tell the kneeling werey too like WTF ?

Say No to kneeling proposals , it's unethical and Unafrican

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by NaijaCurfew: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wahala
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Samakus(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Since it's her dad she called, no biggie

Men have a lot on their head to start pokenosing into their children's marriage

21 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by fitinwell: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
officialwdhtvv:
Moment lady calls her dad before accepting her fiance’s marriage proposal shocked cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmpjbvfsv4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1hkJovvI0D/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Big body No Maturity

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Entanglement: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
we know a female when them open their mouths to talk undecided

Men especially fathers don't do what you just said! Is only mother in-law do such nonsense!

We men don't Reason like you fish minded creature!

21 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Pooldrowning(f): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
That's how they go into marriage, prematurely

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by ahnie: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na this type dey wash woman boxers dey even help them change their menstrual pads.

Men like him are the biggest simps.
Simps are Bae sha...na to just dey run them anyhow.
Dyfynezz12:

Ur type won't be as strong hearted as u 're claiming to be offline

3 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by IamDora(f): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
All these doesn't matter, happy married life to them in advance

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Mayplays(f): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
Same way Nigerian men seemingly want their mothers to run their homes

One was crying on front page earlier about how a mom will suffer with her son and then one girl will want to come between them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by johnog4sure: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

hmmm I agree with you. It's so unmanly and unafrican... Forming my English

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by crackhouse(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na so. Daddy's gal

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nicepoker(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
A woman you will take care of throughout her life you still go on your knee to accept your proposal. Nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily / My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.