Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily (23147 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by iGISTM0RE: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2019
A newly married woman has taken to Twitter to narrate how abusive her husband is.

The Twitter user said he's emotionally abusive and also was once physically abusive. But when she tried to leave he emotionally blackmailed her into staying.

She also said he's stopped her from hanging out with her best friend. She added that her parents were against the relationship so she cannot reach out to them now because she doesn't want them to see her as a failure.

Twitter users have advised her to run for her life, but, as we all know, it's never that easy to leave a marriage.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/newly-married-woman-narrates-how-husband-abuses-her-daily

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by iGISTM0RE: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2019

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by iGISTM0RE: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by greatJohnson(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2019
For how long do you want to bear it? Please run for your dear life before it is too late.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Mediahelm: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by rock003: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Be careful how you believe what these women say. They will never tell what they did wrong; they will only focus on what the man did.

I don't think you will just sit down quietly and the man will just be abusing you.

If you abuse a man verbally, you are pushing him to abuse you physically. The two of them are forms of abuse; only that one has physical evidence, while the other only has emotional, psychological effect.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by GoldenJAT(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Choice!!! You make the CHOICE WHEN READY.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Marriage Is something else. The only thing good about the marriage is pre wedding photo and judgement start from wedding day for someone people, they would not put on smile

4 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by freemanbubble: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Isoright
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by logon599: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa o.

This is why we must go into marriage prayerfully. God is the one who institutionalized marriage but unfortunately the devil has hijacked something God created and intended to be blissful and messed it up. That's why today people are more scared of getting into marriage than they are excited about it. Trust me, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it? You think you know someone because you dated them for 5 years? I laugh. Do you also know that someone can pretend for 5 years just to get what they want? And after the wedding, the REAL person you married begins to show, either good or bad. You want to marry? Ask God to lead you aright FIRST, before looking at other qualities. A woman or man can look like the PERFECT match, tick all your boxes. But be careful. Infact be most careful when he or she is almost too perfect. Cos that's when you're almost at the door of missing it big time. My 1 cent

20 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by bamasite(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Marriage palava
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by damidam(f): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Runnn
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Boyooosa(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
When u r assuming u av seen it all.

Teacher: Is there anything one cannot see online?
Boy: Yes Aunty
Teacher: Mention one thing you cannot see online
Boy: Nothing!

Run tho!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by SEONaijaExpert: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Is that coming from Twitter?

Story tellers use Twitter as rehearsing tool to test their materials.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by helinues: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guess you guys didn't date to see all those traits.

Always one side of the story
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by topgist(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Apply Now for the ongoing FG Pyes recruitment 2019 via https://www.topgist.com.ng/p-yes-recruitment-2019-registration-self-support/
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by GSteve001(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
cry people dey suffer o.

Contact us for your graphics design projects. Contact in signature

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by myettiallah: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
rock003:
Be careful how you believe in these women. They will never tell what they do wrong; they will only focus on what the man does.

You have said it all.
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by lasisihaggi: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
seriously
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by millionboi2: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Marriage is a big scam
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by v4victor: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
She better leave that marriage before things gets out of control.
Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk
with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested
buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Temptee101(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa!

Marriage palaver! I'm just tired, people who have had experiences should come and help her.

Marriage of nowadays just weak me
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by 12345baba(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
LoAD OF CRAP
Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Young woman I guess you a bit stupid ok so because he threaten to blackmail you and you don't want your parent to see you as a failure is enough reason to die in the hand of a useless monster called your whatever?

So if he blackmail you election won't hold by February again? So if he blackmail you the sun will stop shinning or the moon will cease existing pls just tell me?

You better wake up and dump that
monster before RIP is attach to your name.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by BluntBoy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
He emotionally blackmailed you?

Madam, better break free. Emotional blackmail can be ignored. This is the reason why you should never abandon family because of a stranger. Who would you run back to when the stranger turns into a beast?

My ex girlfriend fought nearly all of her close family members because they didn't want her to marry a pastor (me). I always told her, don't fight your family because of me o. At best, be assertive, not confrontational to the extent that they withdraw totally.

6 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Even if one's family of origin is against the marriage in the first place, when the marriage is depreciating you don't be ashamed to reach out to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by omoteacher(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Never envy nor compare yourself with anyone. Behind people smile are also sorrow within that is hard to share among loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by joelenesleek(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
The most horrible boys in Nigeria are here on Nairaland, very quick to abuse women. It's most likely they were birthed by gorrillas that's why the lack respect for women. Every beautiful, well shaped successful or not lady is a prostitute to them.#tueh. I pity the vaginas that birthed such men and I pity the vagina they will end up with

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily by KKKWHITE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
women are very abusive and violent Always claiming to be right in all ways

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / Wife With No Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.