Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw (32666 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by HisSexcellency(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kate Henshaw, the Nollywood veteran actress, has spoken up about her relationship with colleague, Genevieve Nnaji.

In an interview with media personality Chude, Kate was quizzed about the status of her longstanding friendship with Genevieve.

Kate Henshaw revealed in her response that she and Genevieve have had small disagreements in previous years.

She, however, expressed her concerns about Genevieve’s tendency to pull away from her and their colleagues.

Kate concluded by saying she respected Genevieve and her choices, likening her to American actress Angelina Jolie.

She said, “We’ve had our issues, but not big issues. I have loved her, but sometimes, she pulls away, she pulls away from everybody, and you are like ‘ah, am I smelling?, What have I done, and you wonder. What is happening?

“Then we met to shoot a commercial, and before then, we haven’t seen, we haven’t spoken for years. And she was so nice to me. And then she left the set before us and said, ‘Kate I have gone, just want to say goodbye.’ But then, I respect her because despite the fact that she pulls away, I think she is like an Angelina Jolie. She just wants to be on your [her] own.”

Watch video below
https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/31/genevieve-nnaji-likes-to-be-on-her-own-pulls-away-from-everyone-kate-henshaw-video/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Jewessgratitud3: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes thats the best way to deal with human beings and make them respect you. So, let her be!

I just like Genevieve for that. Give them levels make them no see chance enter you. Classy chic.

Yay! Ftc on new years day.

Seun, do giveaway for me as the first commenter in the new year. Do give away o Biko. Na money we too dey spend for data take visit your site from January to December.

I dey wait o shocked

264 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by finallybusy: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by azadus18: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Black is beautiful

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by eliyke(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Same thing my old friends nd people around me are accusing me of.some see it as pride but to me is d best life to live.am only free with my siblings,nd at my age I hv Neva been to police station or having problems with Dem through out my traveling to almost all d states in Nigeria

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Solofresh2: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Honestly this is the real definition of me cool
I only chill in the club at night when necessary

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Johnycastro18: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Life of a loner,

Well, such a life have kept her free from unnecessary scandals, maybe its worth it after all grin

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by We4all: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
It could also be deeper than it appears; like she has some sort of complex and can't stand people with certain personalities.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by cunny88(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Why is kate henshaw seeking validation. She probably has low self esteem, first she complained about davido not greeting ha, now it's genevieve

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by emmy512: 12:18am On Jan 01
cunny88:
Why is kate henshaw seeking validation. She probably has low self esteem, first she complained about davido not greeting ha, now it's genevieve

Read it again to understand better

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Oromoni619: 1:09am On Jan 01
Women and complain 5n6

Check my signature for betterment this year

More winsgrin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by LooneyLester: 5:08am On Jan 01
She's autistic

I've saw her medical records at the John Hopkins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by BeanmanX(m): 8:37am On Jan 01
Jewessgratitud3:
Yes thats the best way to deal with human beings and make them respect you. So, let her be!

I just like Genevieve for that. Give them levels make them no see chance enter you. Classy chic.
Genevieve is one of a kind, she's actually the Nollywood actress i adore and respect.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by thrillionaire(m): 9:22am On Jan 01
Yeah.. these two are ageless beauties. They've done well in Nollywood.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by ATEAMS: 11:52am On Jan 01
Definition of yaanga dey sleep

Trouble no wan gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by googlepikins: 11:53am On Jan 01
Only a mad person above 35 years old will want to have so many friends.

coming from Kate Henshaw that is supposed to know better, I'm disappointed.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by ceejay80s(m): 11:53am On Jan 01
Kate leave Genevieve alone and mind ur business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by tutudesz: 11:53am On Jan 01
undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by lomprico(m): 11:53am On Jan 01
I love her like that

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Nahunger(m): 11:53am On Jan 01

And so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by googlepikins: 11:54am On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
She's autistic

Please this new year improve your English language , it's wrong for you to be slow in 2023 and be a fool!sh human being in 2024

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by SmartyPants(m): 11:54am On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
She's autistic

In what capacity?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by kingsways: 11:54am On Jan 01
Too much noise is bad for creativity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by flexyrule(m): 11:54am On Jan 01
Kate is very correct about Jenny.

Jenny can be all over your face today, and tomorow, she crawl back to her shell.

You won't blame her for that, that's just her kind of person.

Back then, we used to be pen pals.

There were times that I'll text her, and won't get a response for ages... I'd call, she won't pick up.

Toh. I felt I was kind forcing the friendship. Had to respect myself...

I think she sent me a birthday text two years ago.

Overall, Jenny is a cool lady.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by socialmediaman: 11:55am On Jan 01
If she doesn’t want to hang out with certain people, it doesn’t mean she wants to be alone. She possibly has other people she hangs out with

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by callmevirus(m): 11:57am On Jan 01
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Glimpsetv: 11:58am On Jan 01
Mystery Woman. It seems December is when all the celebrities come out and give us gists to feed on.

Yesterday, it was WizKid and Tiwa Savage's night out that got everyone talking;

https://www.nairaland.com/7954331/wizkid-tiwa-savage-night-out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhGLEB0iZA
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Cocolatti(m): 11:58am On Jan 01
Which is better for her

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Father4all: 11:59am On Jan 01
Best life

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by tete7000(m): 11:59am On Jan 01
Her choice, her problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / I Received Death Threats Over Racy Nun Pictures I Took – Beverly Osu / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.