Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,159 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (134336 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Everyday247: 9:13am On May 11
E be like say bet9ja don commot cut 1 option. angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 9:20am On May 11
tobore4u:
Good morning chief.

Rollover is my niche in betting, the problem I'm having is self control and money management.

Pls can u give me tipz to inbibe?.. rollover too sweet abeg but I lack self control, I wanna make everything in one day, please give me discipline tipz.

30% of your winning et aside, roll 70% rpeat. I e cut start with d 30%
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 9:25am On May 11
Tennis
Flex and edit

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 9:31am On May 11
bigdawg7:
been on a rollover for some days now i started with 1k and i hope to see it to the end..i actually wanted to be posting it here but punters here are always speaking against rollover

Bsilentwina
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 9:40am On May 11
tobore4u:
Good morning chief.

Rollover is my niche in betting, the problem I'm having is self control and money management.

Pls can u give me tipz to inbibe?.. rollover too sweet abeg but I lack self control, I wanna make everything in one day, please give me discipline tipz.

To achieve success in football betting rollover, you must exercise discipline. My preference leans towards live football picks for my rollover, specifically opting for over games. Here's how I approach it: If a game is in progress and a goal is scored within the first 30 minutes, I'd select over 1.5, provided that the odds do not exceed 1.12 odds. Additionally, if the score stands at 0-0 after half-time and the 0.5 odds are less than 1.14 odds, I'd pick that game. This strategy tends to be quite fruitful most times. However, maintaining strict discipline is essential.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 9:47am On May 11
Remijuice:
Bergavis, 27 games just to get 10 odds

I wish you green luck my guy...

I presume I managed 23 games. You see, it's not about the number of choices, but rather the possibilities they provide. It's similar to how I came out victorious in the eseka12 games last weekend, securing 5 diverse edits. There are more edits that weren't showcased here. Let's hope for success, brother.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 9:50am On May 11
Niok:
Begarvis I dey miss that your betpawa games that year
Why you no dey book for betpawa again?

The bonus offered by Betpawa was quite substantial previously, however, it has significantly decreased at present, which is why I chose to stop utilizing their services.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tobore4u(m): 9:53am On May 11
jimmynauty:

30% of your winning et aside, roll 70% rpeat. I e cut start with d 30%
30% shld be kept aside?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 9:53am On May 11
tradepunter:

Morning.... I have asked for your rollover data, but haven't gotten a response

Hmmm, today I am initiating a new live pick rollover with a budget of 5k.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tobore4u(m): 9:58am On May 11
Bergavis:

To achieve success in football betting rollover, you must exercise discipline. My preference leans towards live football picks for my rollover, specifically opting for over games. Here's how I approach it: If a game is in progress and a goal is scored within the first 30 minutes, I'd select over 1.5, provided that the odds do not exceed 1.12 odds. Additionally, if the score stands at 0-0 after half-time and the 0.5 odds are less than 1.14 odds, I'd pick that game. This strategy tends to be quite fruitful most times. However, maintaining strict discipline is essential.
Thanks chief but maintaining strict discipline is the prob I'm having.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IOXOI: 10:05am On May 11
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 10:07am On May 11
tobore4u:
Thanks chief but maintaining strict discipline is the prob I'm having.

Work on that then.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 10:19am On May 11
Remijuice:

DF214C7
Edit
Thank you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Everyday247: 10:22am On May 11
Everyday247:
My first attempt at underdog prediction undecided tongue
sporty code:3EFDDA21
Chai see as first game scatter everything grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 10:26am On May 11
christianjoy:
Tennis
Flex and edit

Lol Medvedev can't lose .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 10:27am On May 11
christianjoy:
Tennis
Flex and edit

U book this for people to lose..

How do you expect iga swatiek to lose lmao .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Promptlyn: 10:55am On May 11
bigdawg7:
been on a rollover for some days now i started with 1k and i hope to see it to the end..i actually wanted to be posting it here but punters here are always speaking against rollover

Please I'm interested, how can I get your game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 10:55am On May 11
Hoily:

Don't fear the odds 🤧🤧

Audacious game still active 👍🏽
I think you should stick with BB and master it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigdawg7: 11:02am On May 11
yeah dawg the best way to win in basketball is to have specific leagues if you pick games from especially on overs point market
Hoily:

Nice one dawg 👍🏽
I'll urge you not to get greedy and also monitor lines you want to play.
Basketball is a sport i recommend for rollover and bookies also tricks someone with odds.

Know your onion well & congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:10am On May 11
Puntingnoob:
726196E

100 odds
Staked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:10am On May 11
I need money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:12am On May 11
God when
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:16am On May 11
Modified
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 11:21am On May 11
I come in the name of the Lord. To free all of you from the shackles and chains you have been tied down with.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tobore4u(m): 11:25am On May 11
Bergavis:

Work on that then.
Yeah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KanielOutis92: 11:43am On May 11
christianjoy:
Tennis
Flex and edit
I mean no disrespect, bro, but it's obvious you don't watch or follow tennis. More than half of these picks have gone south, even before they started. Or maybe you're just trying your luck. And that's okay!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1xPOS: 11:46am On May 11
Let that 1k deposit you do frequently with opay, etc to your 1xbet account earn you a spot to receive up to ₦50,000

Click for more 👉🏽https://www.nairaland.com/8086114/1xbet-100k-leaderboard-top-user

The first time is always easy. When people get aware the struggle for top position will increase. Take your chances while you can.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davida33: 11:57am On May 11
Everyday247:
E be like say bet9ja don commot cut 1 option. angry
The option still dey
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 12:04pm On May 11
Make Rodri streak just end today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 12:08pm On May 11
Leno please do it for us. We still love you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:13pm On May 11
ibj55:
make I drop dis one here

B9TK01463083102-3333676
Edit:
6LGG7BR
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:14pm On May 11
Who can drop something for my sportybet. Got couple of games to play today

9135491084 sportybet/opay

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (330) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR

Viewing this topic: united4men, KanielOutis92 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.