Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (129058 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antwan99: 12:17pm On May 11
Been trying to upload pix but it's not working. Input to confirm rather!

9901B0E2

Sure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JasonNOTStatham: 12:20pm On May 11
PJtech:
Who can drop something for my sportybet. Got couple of games to play today

Sent
modified: Payment reversal... Any other bookmarker?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:22pm On May 11
JasonNOTStatham:
Sent

You no go like rest
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:25pm On May 11
JasonNOTStatham:
Sent
modified: Payment reversal... Any other bookmarker?

You just want to gain validation. Send to opay if truly you wish to help
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JasonNOTStatham: 12:26pm On May 11
PJtech:

You no go like rest
I will... Anyone else with a different bookie?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 12:27pm On May 11
sslcrypt:
I come in the name of the Lord. To free all of you from the shackles and chains you have been tied down with.
God will be angry with you for using his name in vain.

You should rest or perish
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 12:30pm On May 11
AlphaNugget:

God will be angry with you for using his name in vain.

You should rest or perish

And the demon in possession of this man speaks. And I ask authoritatively why do you have a strangle hold over this soul?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:31pm On May 11
JasonNOTStatham:
I will... Anyone else with a different bookie?

Send to opay with that same number

Games i wanted to play is on sportybet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 12:32pm On May 11
sslcrypt:

And the demon in possession of this man speaks. And I ask authoritatively why do you have a strangle hold over this soul?
Your soul is in bondage.

You can continue constituting nuisance, I have already given you 1 minute fame...... kindly use it wisely 🤡
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 12:35pm On May 11
6FB5672
Corner Over 7.5
Corner Over 8.5
24matches
900+ odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 12:37pm On May 11
Bet9ja is a waste of time and money
Book the same games in Sporty and you will be in awé.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:39pm On May 11
PJtech:
Who can drop something for my sportybet. Got couple of games to play today

Anyone 🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 12:42pm On May 11
PJtech:

Anyone 🙏
Nobody will help fuel your addiction

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tobore4u(m): 12:42pm On May 11
Please what happens when a match is being interrupted due to safety reasons?

My rollover cash is at stake here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 12:46pm On May 11
023892E

X or Over 2.5

23 matches
250+ odds
All today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 12:46pm On May 11
AlphaNugget:

Your soul is in bondage.

You can continue constituting nuisance, I have already given you 1 minute fame...... kindly use it wisely 🤡

You keep on the path that leads to death and destruction. If you were to die today where would you go? Your reckless approach towards life is only setting you up for a bigger damnation. Why do you find pleasure in cursing and disrespecting God by continuation in your sinful ways. Why does your idol money keep you on this part of destruction? What if after all this fruitless and failed effort you die, how will give account of your life?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:52pm On May 11
Sam2310:
023892E

X or Over 2.5

23 matches
250+ odds
All today
Omo you just dey drop games ...Staking power don finish 🤦

GL 🍏🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 12:55pm On May 11
Joeblaze26:
Omo you just dey drop games ...Staking power don finish 🤦

GL 🍏🙏
it's well
Hopefully the ones u don play down go win too🙏🏽
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 12:55pm On May 11
OilandGasMarket:
Leno please do it for us. We still love you.
that weyrey Leno go chop like 5 today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1000Capacity: 12:57pm On May 11
OilandGasMarket:
Bet9ja is a waste of time and money
Book the same games in Sporty and you will be in awé.

Village sender
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:12pm On May 11
Sam2310:
it's well
Hopefully the ones u don play down go win too🙏🏽
Hopefully 🙏

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 1:28pm On May 11
Modified grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:41pm On May 11
Goodluck fellow investors
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Johnchrix(m): 1:53pm On May 11
Eseka Edit 3F94AC 200odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:54pm On May 11
AlphaNugget:
Cash out or leave

Man city over 2.5 and Tottenham remaining
4.5k out of 12k....I'll say you should let it play

Man City can still score one more goal...It's 0-2 now
Spurs should win that game but I doubt if they'll score that much...They've been on a very bad run recently

GL 🍏🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 1:58pm On May 11
Joeblaze26:
4.5k out of 12k....I'll say you should let it play

Man City can still score one more goal...It's 0-2 now
Spurs should win that game but I doubt if they'll score that much...They've been on a very bad run recently

GL 🍏🙏
🙌

2k for you if it booms........ No 🧢

Modified - Man City has delivered, Tottenham should do the rest 🥴
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 2:02pm On May 11
AlphaNugget:

🙌

2k for you if it booms........ No 🧢
City 0-3 🥰
Remaining Spurs now...You don chop am.
Thanks in advance 😃🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by guobe: 2:03pm On May 11
5000 odds split,edit,combination

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 2:03pm On May 11
WHITELIGHTER:
Augsburg vs Stuttgart
Ov2.5
Last game....#sigh
90% probability of coming home. Congrats.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 2:04pm On May 11
erniok:

90% probability of coming home. Congrats.
Game wey end 0:1 🤥😂

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 2:06pm On May 11
sslcrypt:

You keep on the path that leads to death and destruction. If you were to die today where would you go? Your reckless approach towards life is only setting you up for a bigger damnation. Why do you find pleasure in cursing and disrespecting God by continuation in your sinful ways. Why does your idol money keep you on this part of destruction? What if after all this fruitless and failed effort you die, how will give account of your life?
How is it a sin? Show me from the scriptures pls and not what your pastor said.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 2:07pm On May 11
PJtech:

Anyone 🙏
drop the game ..make I faya am...I nor get cash for my wallet for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (317) (Reply)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

Viewing this topic: united4men, PJtech, mceze(m), kcy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.