Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (112575 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 5:37pm On Feb 24
infofirst:

I no get that liver then. I trade responsibly and risk conscious
I agree it is quite risky... Regardless, it doesn't define a true trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 5:37pm On Feb 24
People are complaining of this DXtrades - even the ones that haven't used it are complaining, na WA oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24
JasonNOTStatham:
I agree it is quite risky... Regardless, it doesn't define a true trader.

It does not o.
Many unhealthy stuffs goes on in the industry. Just to get unnecessary attention. Some just to scam people.
Lots of accts got burnt by those reckless traders. But they post the ones that turned green

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 5:42pm On Feb 24
infofirst:

It does not o.
Many unhealthy stuffs goes on in the industry. Just to get unnecessary attention. Some just to scam people.
Lots of accts got burnt by those reckless traders. But they post the ones that turned green
You know the drill... They will show 100% win rate on one trade with max leverage, making it seem they did some super sniper entry. Meanwhile they wouldn't show the other failed account. All for sell!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24
zedegit:

Baba do Easter situp nah.

Reviewing performance of past challenges so as to evaluate and see what needs to be adjusted.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Algolytic: 5:55pm On Feb 24
Competition for March is open, hosted by the broker you can ask anything, even during weekends.

- All strategies are allowed, as long as they work in the real market.
- Each participant is allowed only one account.
- The top three % return on equity by the end of the competition win.
- Winners are able to receive prizes either by bank transfers or as deposits into live trading accounts.

Entry of the competition is not an inducement to open a live trading account with Afterprime. The objective of the competition is solely educational.

Use the Discord link below to enter the competition, question the broker's model and also get direct reviews from traders around the world.
https://discord.g g/SWX4QDf9z8 (remove space between the g's)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 5:58pm On Feb 24
infofirst:

Reviewing performance of past challenges so as to evaluate and see what needs to be adjusted.

Waiting for it boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:06pm On Feb 24
realone12:
I tell you.. once she has decided to come for you, she is coming for the kill. there is nothing stopping her.

she can go any length to achieve her aim..

it's not a one day thing..
she can go as far as sacrificing one whole month doing every thing opposite of what technical and fundamental strategy thought you..

can your account survive a one month of crazy spikes and massive impromptu reversals??

time will tell..

💯 no lies.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 6:58pm On Feb 24
Jashub:
It's a negative comment oga. I know people who quit their 9-5 jobs to become fulltime traders. Just because something isn't working for you doesn't mean it won't work for others

Business wey person never dey profitable naim this mugu dey advise am make he quit him job; put every money into am.

By the time e go fail; una no go see this one . Last week naim one guy here dey reason suicide because of same approach, naim we no see you ask am for aza make you press 1 or 2 for am o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24
ICTcadet:
[sub][/sub]

ICT don't trade patterns, it's called "PD ARRAY's" and it's applied to time (his edge).

You mean Peter that shorted BTC to $10K.....LoL, am not saying BTC can't get to $10K,but it need strong fundamental reason to drive it there which currently we don't have any.

Or the DAPO that mess up himself at Riz interview ?

And I don't remember telling anyone here I trade ICT ?.

Ooh before I forget, "the only thing that repeats itself everyday in chart is called time not your harmonic patterns".....LoL....

Dapo is one of the traders I see as my mentor. I listened to dapo's interview, how did dapo messed himself up? In what area did he do it, abeg let me in on it, I just want to know. Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24
OfficialP:

Waiting for it boss

Have they processed it yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Malik1338(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24
BeginnerTrader:
Let me chip in bro , it won't be a bad idea if and only if trading has paid off before. I quit my 30k job on newyr night, since then by God's grace I have not looked back. My TFT $ Alpha capital account has paid me more than 3.4M with 2 months of trading. I'm currently setup a laundry shop from the payout. If you are good enough bro,take the bold step and quit . Shout out to PraiseGod4u, your advice sir paid off. I'm currently on phase 2 of $100k tft account. I will update us when I pass it, we are migrating to Dxtrade on Monday. They can't stop us. ✋🏿

How do withdraw from ur Aloha capital prip account pls ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GreenAcres(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24
Algolytic:
Competition for March is open, hosted by the broker you can ask anything, even during weekends.

- All strategies are allowed, as long as they work in the real market.
- Each participant is allowed only one account.
- The top three % return on equity by the end of the competition win.
- Winners are able to receive prizes either by bank transfers or as deposits into live trading accounts.

Entry of the competition is not an inducement to open a live trading account with Afterprime. The objective of the competition is solely educational.

Use the Discord link below to enter the competition, question the broker's model and also get direct reviews from traders around the world.
https://discord.g g/SWX4QDf9z8 (remove space between the g's)

Did anyone know that it is not possible to enter FXTM platform again? Or is it my side? Gurus please enlighten me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 7:46pm On Feb 24
infofirst:

Have they processed it yet?

No. They said 3-5 business days, which will elapse next week Monday

But they have sent me invite to join riseworks
And I have sign the agreement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24
GreenAcres:

Did anyone know that it is not possible to enter FXTM platform again? Or is it my side? Gurus please enlighten me
Federal government of Nigeria blocked their website

Though They sharpally created another website domain.

fxtmngdotcom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GreenAcres(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Federal government of Nigeria blocked their website

Though They sharpally created another website domain.

fxtmngdotcom

Thanks sir/ma. I will try the new domain now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24
Puremark:
why not learn some digital skill that can help u 2 make money online apart from fx trading. Fx trading is not reliable way to make money

pls can you suggest or recommend some. although I started learning python programming but I couldn't continue due to severe epilepsy of light in my area
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24
Davigle:

pls can you suggest or recommend some. although I started learning python programming but I couldn't continue due to severe epilepsy of light in my area
bro howfar Na, drop analysis for us30 and it's brother Nasdaq . It's like I am seeing sells, what are u seeing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24
“A peak performance trader is totally committed to being the best and doing whatever it takes to be the best. He feels totally responsible for whatever happens and thus can learn from mistakes. These people typically have a working business plan for trading because they treat trading as a business.” – Van K. Tharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24
No man ever reached to excellence in any art or profession without having passed through the slow and painful process of study and preparation.” – Mark Douglas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackjack21(m): 12:16am On Feb 25
Pondabrown:

So Tom Hougaard: Author of Best Losers Win is losing money?
What about Tom Dante?
Why am I even going far self, what about GabsonFX, will he lose money too?
All these names that I mentioned are core Price Action/Pattern traders and they are doing very well.
And FYI, every trader is a pattern trader, whether you trade SMC, ICT, Fibonacci, or pure price action because as traders, we wait for a particular setup/set of confluences to occur before we push buy or sell button

That guy no know wetin him dey talk on the long run, lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackjack21(m): 12:22am On Feb 25
Pondabrown:

So Tom Hougaard: Author of Best Losers Win is losing money?
What about Tom Dante?
Why am I even going far self, what about GabsonFX, will he lose money too?
All these names that I mentioned are core Price Action/Pattern traders and they are doing very well.
And FYI, every trader is a pattern trader, whether you trade SMC, ICT, Fibonacci, or pure price action because as traders, we wait for a particular setup/set of confluences to occur before we push buy or sell button

That guy no know wetin him dey talk on the long run, lol.

I require timeline from people who like saying on the long run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 12:30am On Feb 25
Too clean to be left untouched.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:00am On Feb 25
Witchcraftfx journals

Sell Nas100
Jump in at 23%
Jump out at 0%
Target at 423%

Sell Us30
Jump in at 0%
Jump out at SL line
Target at 423%

*Forex is risky, this is not a trade call but an observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by haryodehjia(m): 6:16am On Feb 25
F1re:

I started the Job in Jan, I've saved 30K out of Jan Salary, when they pay us this month probably next week it'll be 60K, I'm planning on opening a Naira account not $ though.

Also, I've achieved some consistency paper trading Gold.

I'm just tired of the back breaking work with nothing to show for it.

That's not how it done sir.. Keep your job while you use trading as a side hustle..
Trading is not the way you see it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 2pep(m): 7:06am On Feb 25
Happy weekend folks wishing us all more winning pips smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sampz: 7:24am On Feb 25
OfficialP:
Traders (human) are naturally stubborn until their eye clear, then they will say "lesson learnt".

We naturally refuse to learn from the experiences of others, we think we are different, but we're not, most at least.
If all the advice giving here and he refuse to listen. Well good luck to him.
Pip Marshall have already told him, trading is boring
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 7:42am On Feb 25
JasonNOTStatham:
You know the drill... They will show 100% win rate on one trade with max leverage, making it seem they did some super sniper entry. Meanwhile they wouldn't show the other failed account. All for sell!

Lol....my brother, are u in paki traders circle because with your explanation I can see why Nouman is all over the prop firm. He played that game so well that you will think is a genius , showing only his wining trades while hide is other trades in another account.

I started doubting his ability when he continuous attack Mattlceo of myfundedfx after banning him. I said why can't you find a reputable broker and trade with it and replicate same thing you have doing in all those prop firm and also Just do like the way Lamboraul has done by quiting prop firm and trading A list broker raking in $$$.

Bottom line, like you said it doesn't define true trader and the end would always be disappointing.

Nothing is as good as patiently learning and growing steadily to become profitable trader.

But this your strategy got me laughing o...Hedge Sacrifice grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 9:03am On Feb 25
It's gone...

Happy sunday palzzz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 9:28am On Feb 25
BrightFuture48:

Lol....my brother, are u in paki traders circle because with your explanation I can see why Nouman is all over the prop firm. He played that game so well that you will think is a genius , showing only his wining trades while hide is other trades in another account.

I started doubting his ability when he continuous attack Mattlceo of myfundedfx after banning him. I said why can't you find a reputable broker and trade with me and replicate same thing Just like the way Lamboraul has done.

Bottom line, like you said it doesn't define true trader and the end would always be disappointing.

Nothing is as good as patiently learning and growing steadily to become profitable trader.

But this your strategy got me laughing o...Hedge Sacrifice grin
It is not profitable or less profitable to hedge with their own money, that is why they never open a personal account... They all know what they are doing. Here are two examples

Account 1 = You ($1000)
Account 2 = Me ($1000)

> You purchase 2X 1 step 100:1 account of 100K balance each.
> I put $500 in two brokers with 1000:1

NFP in 5 minutes, you open 100 lots each both accounts buy and sell.
I can only open 5 lots each.

> NFP (green) = Green means buy orders for USD pairs will shoot upward, red means sell orders. NFP can hit 300 pips or more, if there is a red news speech that evening or same week, it means they will likely discuss on the impact, improvement (if red), decisions and that alone would push USD over 500.

let's calculate on 250 pips average

You : 1 account heavily blown the other is successful by 100 x 250 = 25000
(subtract the commission per lots and minor slippage)

Me : 1 account is down, the other would be 5 x 250 = 1250
(subtract commission and slippage) I wouldn't make much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 9:30am On Feb 25
Norman created his own firm - fundedlions, he doesn't want his TYPE to register... What a dummy

Ask those "false" and "show off" influencers to create a personal account - watch how they maneuver their response... "I want to make enough first" - enough kee you dier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 9:40am On Feb 25
BrightFuture48 I am eying that competition top prizes, na cheating method I use earn that 25% in a week. If not for the lots limitations, it would have been better and as competition accounts are free even made it clearer. My fear now is IP address issues... Also some firms do communicate with each other concerning certain traders that are considered "bad for their business". This kind of thing na just limit withdrawal to 500 USD not to raise suspicion.
E pain me say when I had two accounts I didn't know this method and was suffering myself on charts... I dey crase say na chart I won look now? As long as money is involved and I am aware; I will start the Pakistan way, anything weh wan happen make e happened. Some firm would limit the leverage or start questioning via email... Still it dey pain me I learnt this "lazy trading style" late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (237) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11, Malik1338(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.