Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (112615 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31
Aremolekunowo:
take heart chief you shall rise again...last year alone I lost 3.8m naira to trading. Just like a flash of dream could not believe head ache for many days
sorry to hear that
bro.

but no be me lose account.

na my boss samfelly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31
samfelly:

"Of course I f**ked up
Who never f**k up? Hands in the air, no hands?
Still I can't believe, you know what I mean.
I was young 'fool!sh' what you expect from me?
It is what it is"
the struggles is real. You will bounce back boss. Stay positive, champ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31
peteregwu:
On GOLD/AUD, I have been on it since last month December 20th, even at the time they claim that trading is no advisable but the market gave me a rosy pattern, I had to jump into it and allow it to ride. I am 800pips on it and it still has room to run to the upside. Gold pairs is sweet. You will enjoy it when you get it right. This year go sweet.

On GOLD/AUD, it's approaching tp1, that's about 1000+pips

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackjack21(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31
Hello guys,

So I just logged into my TFT competition account and the symbols is not something I'm used to seeing, a little "x" suffix is added to the letter (GBPUSDx), what is that means please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31
After US30 and GbpNzd hit me wotowoto. NEWS came to my rescue using gold,Eu and silver.

That's not my anger sef, my anger was after cutting my losses on US30's short,it later sold tnks to NEWS and i was so angered/scared I didn't trade it again. lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:40pm On Jan 31
oga GbabsonFX2 is a real don, no cap. Just let us eat from the trading crumbs too. You have nothing to loose o grin grin. . Would like to ask you how you manage your DD, RR, and also lot size while entering your trades and dont violate trading instructions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:46pm On Jan 31
realone12:
gosh this is so painful.. considering the fact that na live account.. sorry my man.

you are closer to success..

Lol you dey ask who never Bleep up.. of course 97% of us traders dey Bleep up..

at least you even made it to live account.. how many of us can make it to live account..
bro no reason am.. you try

Thank you. This is reassuringly soothing (calming) smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:50pm On Jan 31
Petah:
the struggles is real. You will bounce back boss. Stay positive, champ!

Thanks, boss, we'll all rise above these losses, tomorrow (may not be this tomorrow, but tomorrow)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 12:19am On Feb 01
Kaybee7000:
Finally done with bootcamp phase one with the annoying rules ,we scaled through though,unto the phase 2 now
Congratulations Chief cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 12:28am On Feb 01
samfelly:

Thank you. This is reassuringly soothing (calming) smiley smiley
every trader get him pay day and as you don reach the funded stage, e sure me say you go reach am again 🤗

We are with you Champ! ✊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ballzproblem2: 1:12am On Feb 01
Davigled:
gold and US30 selling over 200 pips each from my entry, my God I have finished my self
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 1:21am On Feb 01
samfelly:

Thanks, boss, we'll all rise above these losses, tomorrow (may not be this tomorrow, but tomorrow)
it is marathon not a sprint. It is just the cost of doing business. 😆 Although painful.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 2:57am On Feb 01
AUD/NZD!!! its high time your sins got forgiven. shifted my T.P just same way i do shift my S.L to chop more slaps!!! already closed out those i took in between the ups and down.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 3:02am On Feb 01
@all

Which virtual dollar card is reliable and working at the moment?

Is grey any good?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 3:03am On Feb 01
Account flipped successfully!!! This was from $50

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 3:06am On Feb 01
Reset for new month! No fugazi!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 3:10am On Feb 01
nzd/chf ticket dne cut. new entry. the S.L was too tight. i think this should be the ride.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 3:14am On Feb 01
USD/MXN.... looking like a pair to buy on a separate account and throway the phone for like 2mnths

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 3:17am On Feb 01
GBP/USD!!! A retest and we slide again!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 4:56am On Feb 01
NzdUsd for those interested. Still fresh, it hasn't gone far too much for anyone to still join.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:45am On Feb 01
wuyexzy01:
Account flipped successfully!!! This was from $50

Alubarika 👌.. The moment you post your chart I see what you saw, The same pattern you dropped on EurGbp late last year. It both hit TP. I don know your style small grin but I no get the mind to flip yet..Pls copy me when dropping ur next chart kiss

Peteregwu style sometimes I see the reason he's buying or selling and sometimes I don't even understand grin

But you see GabsonFX2 ehn grin grin, I don try tire... I no dey see anything 😂😂😂😂. And even if I see, where I wan put SL for this kind long candle cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:17am On Feb 01
infofirst:

👍

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 6:53am On Feb 01
Jameselias:
ICTcadet

Good day 🙌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 7:04am On Feb 01
wuyexzy01:

Boss u get mind sha! Make market sha no beat ur position like a rented step-child
Toor! Journey mercies o!!!

... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 7:11am On Feb 01
wuyexzy01:
Reset for new month! No fugazi!!

...nice one chief.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 7:11am On Feb 01
klinksd:

...triggered, TP modified to 0.6615 for an RR of 1:3.6.

SL hit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 7:16am On Feb 01
dmahn:

Alubarika 👌.. The moment you post your chart I see what you saw, The same pattern you dropped on EurGbp late last year. It both hit TP. I don know your style small grin but I no get the mind to flip yet..Pls copy me when dropping ur next chart kiss

Peteregwu style sometimes I see the reason he's buying or selling and sometimes I don't even understand grin

But you see GabsonFX2 ehn grin grin, I don try tire... I no dey see anything 😂😂😂😂. And even if I see, where I wan put SL for this kind long candle cheesy
indeed.... its Alubarika indeed. may God bless you too!!!
look at EUR/NZD. it is clearly coming down. when it will start the down pour no one knows. how far will it go up before coming down; no one can tell. plus the trend can even change without informing any body. in situations like that i dey chop loss wella.
i will like to see H1 rejection in that region to try my luck with a SELL. i learnt A LOT from gabsonfx2 chart back then, he doesnt even know.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:56am On Feb 01
DXYY:
My thought on GBPAUD, first tp at that green line

SL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:04am On Feb 01
wuyexzy01:

indeed.... its Alubarika indeed. may God bless you too!!!
look at EUR/NZD. it is clearly coming down. when it will start the down pour no one knows. how far will it go up before coming down; no one can tell. plus the trend can even change without informing any body. in situations like that i dey chop loss wella.
i will like to see H1 rejection in that region to try my luck with a SELL. i learnt A LOT from gabsonfx2 chart back then, he doesnt even know.

Same here boss. May God bless everyone droping charts here, People are learning codedly.

On EurNzd i share the same bias. I took little profit when the first minor trendline got broken. Im sceptical about selling now because the major rising h4 trendline has been acting as support, I will be waiting to see if price can ride to my proposed entry zone and provide a valid sell signal.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 8:45am On Feb 01
Kaybee7000:
Finally done with bootcamp phase one with the annoying rules ,we scaled through though,unto the phase 2 now
Congrats, can you lists the rules because I just cleared the phase one as well and na your post alert me ooo, I was targeting 10% instead of 6%. And have you got the credentials for phase two? Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 8:47am On Feb 01
peteregwu:
On GOLD/AUD, I have been on it since last month December 20th, even at the time they claim that trading is no advisable but the market gave me a rosy pattern, I had to jump into it and allow it to ride. I am 800pips on it and it still has room to run to the upside. Gold pairs is sweet. You will enjoy it when you get it right. This year go sweet.

On GOLD/AUD, tp1 has been hit. That's about 1150pips. 😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 9:05am On Feb 01
EASYLIFE4US:

Congrats, can you lists the rules because I just cleared the phase one as well and na your post alert me ooo, I was targeting 10% instead of 6%. And have you got the credentials for phase two? Cheers.
I hardly open that their annoying hub of a website that takes ages to load and as I logged in, the rules just popped up, I didn't even know the max drawdown is 5%, I thought it was 10%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (237) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.