Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,159 members, 7,856,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L (4604 Views)

Please Help A Brother And Verify About This Screening Invitation On NCS / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by achorladey: 5:35pm On Mar 13
otemeh01:

Hello, were u able to confirm if the offer is legit? I got the same offer

check that company via indeed job portals. They do track jobs in uk and other part of the world
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SiRkAeH: 5:59pm On Mar 13
I paid o. Whatever happens happens. I go update Una when e sup!

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by id4sho(m): 10:28am On Mar 15
SiRkAeH:
Hope your debit card is empty
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by achorladey: 5:56pm On Mar 15
SiRkAeH:

this becomes interesting
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SiRkAeH: 7:11am On Mar 21
id4sho:

Hope your debit card is empty

I didn't pay using my debit card... There are payment options and I used flutter wave Nigeria.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SiRkAeH: 7:19am On Mar 21
SiRkAeH:
So the two pictures I attached here are the response I got after payment and they replying me.

They confirmed receipt of payment and ecosse replied they are waiting for the necessary Nigerian bodies to confirm my credentials.

I would keep updating you till we find out if they're scam or not

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by otemeh01(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22
SiRkAeH:

So the two pictures I attached here are the response I got after payment and they replying me.

They confirmed receipt of payment and ecosse replied they are waiting for the necessary Nigerian bodies to confirm my credentials.

I would keep updating you till we find out if they're scam or not

Thank you sir for the update. We are following

2 Likes

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by oludare24: 1:12pm On Mar 27
Chimexcc:
I got a job offer from one company at UK as a production operator. The name of the company is Ecosse pharmaceuticals limited.
Please I don't know if this job offer is legit. Currently they are requesting me to pay 23 pounds for my credentials verification to one of the UK verification system.

I usually do not comment on Nairaland, but had to signup to share my personal experience. I hope it helps someone out there.

I interviewed with Ecosse Pharmaceuticals Limited in early November 2023 for the role of Maintenance Technician, and joined them in February 2024. I can confirm that during the recruitment process, they did not demand any payment from me for credential verification. Any company that asks you to send them money for such is probably scam. However, they did request a statement of comparability form recognized UK organizations, which I initially lacked. The purpose of this document was to convert my qualifications to UK grade system. Following their recommendation, I utilized a service for verifying my certificates. There are services that do this I can mention - UK ENIC, Validate Systems Ltd and ECCTIS.

Many global employers conduct due diligence checks, especially when hiring from specific geographies, I believe you understand what I mean, and wouldn't just accept any certificate that is presented to them.

I would once again strongly advise against sending money directly to any company for employment-related purposes, as it goes against employment laws anywhere in the world. However, it's crucial to be prepared for other opportunities, as companies may request verification from recognized third-party services when hiring new employees.

I think I've written a lot already. I wish you the best of luck in your job search, and I hope you find the right opportunity soon, also do your due diligence when applying.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Cyb1123: 6:06am On Mar 29
You made mention of joining them on February 2024,
Are you trying to say that you currently work with them now ??
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SiRkAeH: 1:19am On Mar 31
oludare24:

I usually do not comment on Nairaland, but had to signup to share my personal experience. I hope it helps someone out there.

I interviewed with Ecosse Pharmaceuticals Limited in early November 2023 for the role of Maintenance Technician, and joined them in February 2024. I can confirm that during the recruitment process, they did not demand any payment from me for credential verification. Any company that asks you to send them money for such is probably scam. However, they did request a statement of comparability form recognized UK organizations, which I initially lacked. The purpose of this document was to convert my qualifications to UK grade system. Following their recommendation, I utilized a service for verifying my certificates. There are services that do this I can mention - UK ENIC, Validate Systems Ltd and ECCTIS.

Many global employers conduct due diligence checks, especially when hiring from specific geographies, I believe you understand what I mean, and wouldn't just accept any certificate that is presented to them.

I would once again strongly advise against sending money directly to any company for employment-related purposes, as it goes against employment laws anywhere in the world. However, it's crucial to be prepared for other opportunities, as companies may request verification from recognized third-party services when hiring new employees.

I think I've written a lot already. I wish you the best of luck in your job search, and I hope you find the right opportunity soon, also do your due diligence when applying.

The question here is, did you pay to verify your credentials? If yes, how? And how much? Because based on my findings, you pay a token for verification of document through a verifying firm either you're going to school or work in the UK.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SiRkAeH: 1:22am On Mar 31
otemeh01:

Thank you sir for the update. We are following

Update.

They replied again that the school where I graduated from is not responding to them.
I've sent them a mail asking what other steps I can take to get the school to respond since they're verifying themselves to ensure there's no foul play in between. They've not replied though.

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by FairValue(m): 2:13am On Apr 01
SiRkAeH:

Update.

They replied again that the school where I graduated from is not responding to them.
I've sent them a mail asking what other steps I can take to get the school to respond since they're verifying themselves to ensure there's no foul play in between. They've not replied though.

It's a scam. They will tell you that they can't wait for your school to respond because they need to fill up the vacant positions on time.

Na Yahoo boys dey run the whole package.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by otemeh01(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01
SiRkAeH:

Update.

Wow. It's really getting interesting. Thanks for the update. If it's legit, they won't ask for any other further payment. But once another payment comes in, it's most likely scam
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Andrefeb7(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01
Did you go through with the job?

Anyways
You can make a mil before the end of april if you follow the instructions in the info I'm gonna share with you...check my signature to reach out to me.

No paymentsss of any kind required

Just your Twitttter account

And you gotta be ready to be active!!!
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SiRkAeH: 1:05am On Apr 15
FairValue:

It's a scam. They will tell you that they can't wait for your school to respond because they need to fill up the vacant positions on time.

Na Yahoo boys dey run the whole package.

You're correct FAM.
Nobody should ply that way.
IT'S SCAM.
we move onto the next one.
I'm going to make them viral on twitter so others don't fall for them.

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by farmcity: 12:45pm On Apr 19
Ecosse Pharmaceuticals limited website belong to online scammer / fraudsters.

The Job Vacancies on Ecosse pharmaceuticals limited (UK) website is a Fake

Don't pay any money for Qualification Assessment is a scam

❌FAKE EMPLOYMENT OFFER
🛑 Stay Away... ⚠️🚫
........BE SAFE.......... 🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by princedegreat(m): 11:31pm On May 22
I recommend everyone who need a job in UK, to verify their certificates on NARICS as you won't be paying a dime if you have already gone through this process. I don't have a naric certificate converted already and that was why i didn't further following this up as they requested I send my verified document after I got their appointment letter..
Bro that paid, the mistake you did was that you would have applied for certificate verification from NARIC so you can always apply for any other job in UK with it.
Well they are not wrong in asking for certificate verification and paying isn't wrong just that if you pay through the right portal on NARICS website you are not attached loss..
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by princedegreat(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02
Kindly keep us updated
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by dreamangel: 7:36am On Jun 03
People are telling you it is a scam and you are still asking. Pay and find out for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharma-deko Aptitude Test!! 12th Sept. / Have You Been Attending Interviews Without Success? Come In Let's Discuss!! / Info About Mass Medical Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.