Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,502 members, 7,833,674 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation (21413 Views)

Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by SultanOfAbia: 7:11pm On Jan 01
Feldie:
why don't you go and enlist? People whose brothers and sisters are dying fruitlessly are calling for the mad man's resignation a keyboard warrior like you is making mouth. Since they started the war in October, they have not been able to free a single hostage but are instead losing soldiers and you think the people won't want a different strategy? Look war is easy on paper but when you go in, you realize that you are just a human being like your opponent and it only takes one bullet for you or your enemy to die off and your body stepped on by your fleeing mates. The Isrealis are even withdrawing. War is not youtube video. Just because some guy with a computer claimed on YouTube that you're the best military in the world doesn't mean you won't die if you step on mine or get shot
Go and fight for your Arab demons
Go to Palestine and get your skull blasted open with your brains pouring out zobo grin grin
You go cry tire
You go explain tire

Just today alone 50 Hamas imbeciles were blasted with bombs.

NEXT TIME
PICK YOUR FIGHT WISELY AND STOP CRYING LIKE A BITCH.

IT GIVES ME JOY TO SEE PALESTINE TURN TO DUST grin grin grin
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by JoeEeL(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01
Where are the pictures and videos of the "thousands"?

Who takes anything coming from Daily Trust, an islamic paper, serious?
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Baatunde(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01
With all due respect sir, those calling for a "Free Palestine" in the UK and all over thew world are not "2%" of the population and they are certainly not idiots because they are not bigoted enough not to blindly support a genocidal and oppressive regime like you lots. I know you will call me the next idiot because you people cannot present your case without insult and abuse. From you statement, you are implying the whole of the Irish Nations of Ireland and Northern Ireland, South Africa , Bolivia to mention a few, standing firmly behind a free Palestine are idiots. Same for the millions of people who have participated in several hundreds of marches all over the world in support of a free Palestine including well meaning Israelis and religious Rabbis whose conscience would just not allow them to blindly support the denigration and oppression of a people in the name of "defending ourselves"

Lets not talk of tons of videos by people from mall over the world exposing the hypocrisy and the massive propaganda of the Israelis most of which have been viewed millions of times with hundreds of thousands of LIKES. I respectfully disagree with your " 2% idiots" theory as it is not supported by any data but just a product of your concoction. Public opinion about Netanyahu even before October 7 has not always been pleasant and even after October 7 many felt that he deliberately sacrificed Israeli lives just to have an excuse to declare war on Hamas and boost his rating because the Egyptians warned the Israelis that something was in the offing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67082047

https://electronicintifada.net/content/evidence-israel-killed-its-own-citizens-7-october/41156

SultanOfAbia:
Normally

Every group, team, country, community,area
Always have one thing in common
They are called "IDIOTS"

There will always be a 2% of every population that will always go against their leaders.

USA has it
Russia had it
Even Nigeria has it.

You have couple of idiots in every country.

In UK you see the idiots saying Free Palestine

During end SARS protest.
Some Northeners where doing Pro SARS protest

In Israel, a group of dumb idiots comes together and do protest.
The government don't even listen to such ignoramuses.
They just carry placard and walk like zombies.Na their e go end.

Nobody give a damn about the 2% idiots
Only Hamas and co
Because the idiots are unkownkily helping Hamas

Hamas calls them "Useful Idiots"

2 Likes

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by InvertedHammer: 7:25pm On Jan 01
/

The irony of life!

Israelites protesting against the incompetence of Netanyahu.

Nigerians in Nigeria supporting Netanyahu because they believe that support for Netanyahu equals support
for the Biblical God of Israel. They pray for Israelites against Hamas but go mute at the genocide in Plateau.
People who have total disregard for their existence should not complain when others treat them with disdain.
Sadly that's the fate of Nigerians--quick to support others, but quick to be hated by others.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by SultanOfAbia: 7:26pm On Jan 01
Baatunde:
With all due respect sir, those calling for a "Free Palestine" in the UK and all over thew world are not "2%" of the population and they are certainly not idiots because they are not bigoted enough not to blindly support a genocidal and oppressive regime like you lots. I know you will call me the next idiot because you people cannot present your case without insult and abuse. From you statement, you are implying the whole of the Irish Nations of Ireland and Northern Ireland, South Africa , Bolivia to mention a few, standing firmly behind a free Palestine are idiots. Same for the millions of people who have participated in several hundreds of marches all over the world in support of a free Palestine including well meaning Israelis and religious Rabbis whose conscience would just not allow them to blindly support the denigration and oppression of a people in the name of "defending ourselves"

Lets not talk of tons of videos by people from mall over the world exposing the hypocrisy and the massive propaganda of the Israelis most of which have been viewed millions of times with hundreds of thousands of LIKES. I respectfully disagree with your " 2% idiots" theory as it is not supported by any data but just a product of your concoction. Public opinion about Netanyahu even before October 7 has not always been pleasant and even after October 7 many felt that he deliberately sacrificed Israeli lives just to have an excuse to declare war on Hamas and boost his rating because the Egyptians warned the Israelis that something was in the offing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67082047

https://electronicintifada.net/content/evidence-israel-killed-its-own-citizens-7-october/41156

You will explain tire and cry blood

Now now now IDF is busy blasting your Hamas
Continue writing novels online
It won't stop IDF from dropping bombs upon bombs.
Continue writing novel grin grin grin grin

Una go cry tire
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Baatunde(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01
Dem don come again, would you pray for what is happening in Palestine /Israel now to happen in your community? You can criticise a government sensibly but make sure your criticism is not just based on your resentment of the leader? Why don't you lead and start a campaign to demand for Tinubu's resignation to test the popularity of your opinion. Tell me the leader of that country in the free world who is not currently facing one backlash or the other over policy issue?

Without being a religious or tribal bigot, I think one can safely conclude that your outbursts are part of the post-election trauma syndrome......currently being suffered by so many supporters of a certain Mr Peter. Even you principal has moved on and has learnt his lessons on how to build bridges and not create division in order to be acceptable to every Nigerians and I commend him for that.... but here you are still wailing over the split milk....So the whole of Nigerians now are the "sick" people that Tinubu is ruling over?. I hope that does not include you relatives sill living in Nigeria even if you are not

9jvirgin:
Why can't Nigerians demand resignation of Tinubu? What is happening in Israel that worse hasn't happened in Nigeria? Why are the Nigerian people docile in the face of evil and pain?

Without religious and ethnic bigotry, Tinubu will have no business in Aso rock. A sick man, ruling over sick people. Sad.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Baatunde(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01
I thought one of your ilks told us here on Nairaland that he gave IDF only one week to wipe out Hamas and destroy the whole of Gaza.....it is easy for you lots to sit in the comfort of your keyboard and be making mouth and laughing at the death and destruction of those whom you hate for whatever reason... it shows a lot about your moral compass. And since IDF has been dropping their bombs the Israelis have been living peacefully after?..

SultanOfAbia:

You will explain tire and cry blood

Now now now IDF is busy blasting your Hamas
Continue writing novels online
It won't stop IDF from dropping bombs upon bombs.
Continue writing novel grin grin grin grin

Una go cry tire

1 Like

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by SultanOfAbia: 7:47pm On Jan 01
Baatunde:
I thought one of your ilks told us here on Nairaland that he gave IDF only one week to wipe out Hamas and destroy the whole of Gaza.....it is easy for you lots to sit in the comfort of your keyboard and be making mouth and laughing at the death and destruction of those whom you hate for whatever reason... it shows a lot about your moral compass. And since IDF has been dropping their bombs the Israelis have been living peacefully after?..

I literally derive joy seeing you and Hamas cry everyday, begging for ceasefire.
E sweet me like seriously grin grin grin
You go cry tire grin grin grin All these your wailings too dey sweet me grin grin

Gaza looking like Syria

And IDF is just starting.
Your generations will feel the damages and follow you and cry and wail till enternity grin grin grin

See how beautiful Gaza looks grin grin grin grin
More bombings too come till the whole of Gaza turn to dust

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Feldie: 7:58pm On Jan 01
SultanOfAbia:

Go and fight for your Arab demons
Go to Palestine and get your skull blasted open with your brains pouring out zobo grin grin
You go cry tire
You go explain tire

Just today alone 50 Hamas imbeciles were blasted with bombs.

NEXT TIME
PICK YOUR FIGHT WISELY AND STOP CRYING LIKE A BITCH.

IT GIVES ME JOY TO SEE PALESTINE TURN TO DUST grin grin grin
I hate Hamas the same way I hate Israeli government. They are both terrorists groups as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by BnQoyyim(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01
PlayMaker14:
This is how it should be, when a leader is incompetent, you call for his resignation, leadership position is not like Sporty Bet where you play Remo Stars to win Real Madrid with Over 3.5 goals.

Over here, some never-do-well have taking it as a point of duty to defend incompetent leader cos of some personal gains and some sort of affiliation.

When you call them out for being incompetent, both paid and hungry defenders of the government will call you enemy of State.

Weldone Israel.

A billion for thought!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by BnQoyyim(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01
PlayMaker14:
This is how it should be, when a leader is incompetent, you call for his resignation, leadership position is not like Sporty Bet where you play Remo Stars to win Real Madrid with Over 3.5 goals.

Over here, some never-do-well have taking it as a point of duty to defend incompetent leader cos of some personal gains and some sort of affiliation.

When you call them out for being incompetent, both paid and hungry defenders of the government will call you enemy of State.

Weldone Israel.

A billion for your thought!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by BnQoyyim(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01
siraj1402:
I said it at the beginning, Israel will never have peace by destroying Palestine, in fact it's even more dangerous for them now because, their future is at stake. They are only training more fighter if they don't know. Hamas will be and remain in the Gaza to torment Israel unless they leave what they have stolen.
May the Almighty destroy Israel and their supporters.
Quote me negatively and have the wrath of God the Almighty unless you pray for what the Palestinians are facing for your entire generation.

Kudos to your thought!

2 Likes

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Chizy12345: 8:14pm On Jan 01
this is a serious war. World leaders saw this war including Israeli pm. before coming back to power the second time. is a well plan game
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by 527hameed: 8:18pm On Jan 01
InterestingInteresting...
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Emir01: 8:45pm On Jan 01
Israel will regret their genocide activities in Gaza. It's not yet time, their helper America will not be able to help them.

1 Like

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Deemas(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01
babajero:
I see Islamic propaganda written all over the write up.

Are you surprised? What Aljazeera is to the world is also what daily trust is to Nigeria.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by TrackerXL: 9:29pm On Jan 01
Failed leaders like the Pandora criminal Peter Obi who was severally called out by Anambra when he ruined the state as governor only to turn messiah by the never-do-well obidient Igbos when it come to the presidency of Nigeria.

PlayMaker14:

Weldone Israel.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by PlayMaker14: 9:50pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
Failed leaders like the Pandora criminal Peter Obi who was severally called out by Anambra when he ruined the state as governor only to turn messiah by the never-do-well obidient Igbos when it come to the presidency of Nigeria.

If you're done making a fool of yourself, leave.

4 Likes

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by TrackerXL: 9:58pm On Jan 01
Of course like every hypocritical Igbo, you end up being the hungry and paid no do well defender you tagged every other perosn as. MF supporter of a Pandora criminal who slaughtered 100 of it's on indigene. What a fool, labouring in vain to act like a saint.

PlayMaker14:
If you're done making a fool of yourself, leave.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by PlayMaker14: 9:59pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
Of course like every hypocritical Igbo, you wnd up being the hungry and paid no do well you tagged every other perosn as. MF supporter of a Pandora criminal who slaughtered 100 of it's on indigene. What a fool, labouring in vain to act like a saint.

Are you done fooling yourself?

4 Likes

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by TrackerXL: 10:00pm On Jan 01
Bro ask your senseless Igbo father, he is the only fool you should reference n direct you wail to.

PlayMaker14:
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by PlayMaker14: 10:01pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
Bro ask your senseless Igbo father, he is the only fool you should reference n direct you wail to.

3 Likes

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Fuckyoumod: 10:09pm On Jan 01
PlayMaker14:

Weldone Israel.
if bibi leaves, only God will save Israel.

The only reason the Arabs can't do shit is because of the fear of BIBI the man God is using currently to deal with the terrorists of Islam.

If BIBI leaves watch how Israel will be direction less until God finds another.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Havisco: 10:13pm On Jan 01
Thesame way war won’t end in your life.

Chispa:
Kids stuffs. Netanyahu will remain, and manage the war to the end.

1 Like

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by bonka: 10:41pm On Jan 01
the fall of netanyahu is now clear. he will end up in prison

1 Like

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Bimpe29: 11:14pm On Jan 01
It's really a right call for his onward prosecution for genocide and war crimes at ICC

1 Like

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by GABRIEL6036: 11:40pm On Jan 01
Like I give a rat-ass undecided. They hate black race. So I don't give a flying f***k in that region.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Ewedegubbler: 12:24am On Jan 02
rezy15:
Israel losing battle isn't new. The Bible is riddled with stories where they had their asses handed out to them. I'm against the war cos innocent lives are being lost on a daily. My religion doesn't support wanton destruction of lives. No reasonable person would support it. If you believe your God endorses it, there is no hope for you.

But definitely not against Arab musilima. They’ve been trashing those brothers of yours for the past 70 years and would continue doing so. If Muhammad wakes up from hell and joins the battle, he’s Gona be captured, castrated and hung upside down
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by cl0r0x: 2:39am On Jan 02
When you see an article and it says genocidal war, know it was written by them. If you know you know.
Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Havisco: 4:30am On Jan 02
The same way simon ekpa will continue to tournament your region and force your papa to sit at home. Pained people, that’s why i never pity una biafra struggles. You will forever be second class citizen in Nigeria. Una go wail tire. You want to leave nigeria but you dont want palestine to leave isreal. Tinumbu will leave una to self destruction, he wont meddle in your case there. We’re transferring nmamdi kanu case to Northern president after 2031 to finish what they started.

Ewedegubbler:

But definitely not against Arab musilima. They’ve been trashing those brothers of yours for the past 70 years and would continue doing so. If Muhammad wakes up from hell and joins the battle, he’s Gona be captured, castrated and hung upside down

1 Like

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by Chispa: 5:09am On Jan 02
you are pained. That's why Isreal is killing you like rats.
Havisco:
Thesame way war won’t end in your life.

Re: War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:34am On Jan 02
Lanre1st:

IDIOT like SE Region in Nigeria, which Buhari referred to as Dot-In-A-Circle
This Israel-Palestine war dey pain you wella o, plus that guys comment you quoted... beta pain.
Make e pain you well well sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Israel Launches ‘targeted’ Military Operation Inside Gaza’s Al-shifa Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.