Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? (37484 Views)

Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Zaheertyler(m): 5:20am On Jan 02
Dshocker:

The topic said "business"...
Okay
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by vickydevoka(m): 5:41am On Jan 02
Zaheertyler:
Use it and learn a skill ...then get a job that can sustain you till you finish
P.S no be everybody go learn tech
Think well of a skill you like and follow up
Cheers
Tech is not easy because of the consistency. I always drop after spending aloy

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by imagrg(m): 6:08am On Jan 02
POS is a thriving business now. But you have to be on your guard.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by saysoo: 6:14am On Jan 02
Randal:
Hello, it's not news that we're in a new year and we all have desires to start something to make money.

I have 200k and I don't know where to put it and make good profits.

Please give Me ideas.
sachet water.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:21am On Jan 02
Do u know anything about puff puff, buns, eggroll and doughnuts frying at junctions?
Is it lucrative?
Solofresh2:
Add more money because I don't think that money can start any tangible business except if you want sell akara for junction
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:24am On Jan 02
How will u contact the people from north?
sheffybugatty:
By Kulikuli in bags from North and package it into small nylons for sale.

Go to stores in your area where they sell groceries and supply them.

Children like it a lots.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:25am On Jan 02
Will u open a shop for dis?
Mamapikinnimi:
You can sell eggs in crates, pure water bags and add P.O.S
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:34am On Jan 02
What type of food business?
Maryam1234:

Go into food business
Everybody eats food.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:35am On Jan 02
How will u get customers?
Esude007:
pineapple farming.... U go thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:37am On Jan 02
What is a resonable akara joint?
Are there two types of akara joints now?
beardedboy:

You'll be surprised that it can't start a reasonable akara joint.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:39am On Jan 02
How do one start it?
Havesomesense:

Dry Cleaning Business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by epainos: 6:40am On Jan 02
Zaheertyler:
Use it and learn a skill ...then get a job that can sustain you till you finish
P.S no be everybody go learn tech
Think well of a skill you like and follow up
Cheers
Lol. Not everyone will learn tech....sit down there. Tech is taking over everything...yes...you may not go into the core areas, but anything you learn now, tech must be involved....else...you will serve those who learned it. Shikena. If you like ....keep arguing...those who argued in the past and kept selling newspapers regretted it. Go ask Kodak how they lost out of the digital photography business...and do you think people buy manual gear system cars or SUVs again? Only those danfo (commercial) boys...and in the next 10 years max...they will all run out of business. So, they have to pick up modern vehicles and use tech. Ride-sharing will crush everything in 10 years. Mark my words. So, stay there.... don't move with the trend.

You either grow with disruptive innovations by being an early adopter or go in somehow when many are (the stage we are in now cos early adopters are now leaders). If you don't, you will be crushed.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by ShedrachU(m): 6:40am On Jan 02
micro farming

thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by ShedrachU(m): 6:41am On Jan 02
Solofresh2:
Add more money because I don't think that money can start any tangible business except if you want sell akara for junction

isn't that still a business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by ShedrachU(m): 6:42am On Jan 02
ShinjaWWest:
Sell cigarettes and condom

😂😂
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:43am On Jan 02
Is laundry business lucrative like dis?

The drycleaners i know around me are living from hand to mouth. Some are struggling to pay their child school fees with no enough food at home.
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
cheesy

Mehn... I start laundry with only #70, bought soap n water startch, then got my towel and table cover(bedsheet) on my mama Eno table, use my Philip iron... smiley every night

Guess what am now paying staff salaries of 865k still expanding.... cheesy

Bro you can start from anywhere in life...🙂
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Expensive2000(m): 6:46am On Jan 02
Charcoal business is very lucrative and not many know about it. You can start one today. Very lucrative

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:46am On Jan 02
How can one start dis?
Jamie1000:
Home cleaning or laundry Business

Those of you saying 200k is too small to start a business, don't know business. You can even run a business without owing a dine. All you need is demand and a supplier.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:51am On Jan 02
What are u talking about?
Which business are u refering to?
Carbonlite:
OP I don't knw how many people have noticed that there's lots of bird farmers nowadays owing to the high cost of beef (Cow meat). These December, I observed a high sale and demand for chicken feed especially in densely populated areas. No matter how big or small your business is, you'll make sales especially if you target festive seasons like Easter, Sallah, Christmas. The gains may not be very big but I assure you the business got a good turn over. Just my observation.
I pray your ~#200,000K turns into a testimony.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by biggy00000(m): 6:57am On Jan 02
sofeo:
Learn crypto.
Study it well before investing.
How many words can you make from CRYPTO?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 6:59am On Jan 02
Explain this.
Difrent:

Buy and sell foodstuffs
If you can add more value by cooking = more money
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:03am On Jan 02
Is dis lucrative?
To me people doing dis type of business are living from hand to mouth. They are struggling.
Redman44:
OP, go into food business. Learn how to make snacks e.g Donuts, Chinchin, Potato Chips, Popcorn, plantain chips etc and supply them to schools etc. Know how to market the snacks. Know how to source for your ingredients at cheap prices. Try and use coal pot to make the snacks, to save money. Food business hardly fails. With 100,000 sef, you can start something. You need to be passionate about it though.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:04am On Jan 02
How sure dat u are going to make money in this business?
sukar886:
If you have a land already, start poultry business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Ashawoman82: 7:05am On Jan 02
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
cheesy

Mehn... I start laundry with only #70, bought soap n water startch, then got my towel and table cover(bedsheet) on my mama Eno table, use my Philip iron... smiley every night

Guess what am now paying staff salaries of 865k still expanding.... cheesy

Bro you can start from anywhere in life...🙂
motigbesional speaker.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:08am On Jan 02
What is micro farming?
ShedrachU:
micro farming

thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Henry22(m): 7:09am On Jan 02
Benki003:
Find sure 2 odd that's 400k

Rangers vs Kilmarnock....home score in both halfs 1.82
Abroath vs Dundee United.... away score in both halfs 1.72

Total odds 3.22x200k=666k in less than 2hrs.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Love800(m): 7:10am On Jan 02
Will one need a shop for dis?
Mamapikinnimi:
You can sell eggs in crates, pure water bags and add P.O.S
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by dododawa1: 7:13am On Jan 02
Invest it

On

Tinubu
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Cromagnon: 7:14am On Jan 02
muyico:
Pure water selling in bags with cway Despenser water, buy eggs in poultry farms den resell,but try to dey sell in bags and crates
sell egg in bag? Won't it break?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by powersalesGUY(m): 7:16am On Jan 02
Foax76:
Do sport Arbitrage if you don't know about it drop a message for me..

If you are looking for long term gain and discipline you can get 70% profit of your 200k monthly..

I do this with ease everyday and it doesn't take time at all. I stake in the morning around 4am and late in the night for midnight games. I'll tell you what to look out for and what not do.

Every business involves risk but this one is not not Gambling it's financial freedom.

Split that 200k into ½ keep one and start sport Arbitrage with the other half.
Hey im interested in the Sport Arbitrage, drop your contact so i can message you or you can text me 08-1-342-402-7-9

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:20am On Jan 02
Love800:
Is laundry business lucrative like dis?

The drycleaners i know around me are living from hand to mouth. Some are struggling to pay their child school fees with no enough food at home.

Laundry depends on your settings and packaging.... smiley

Above all is passionate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.