Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? (37574 Views)

Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by whitejs: 8:52am On Jan 02
abba190:
invest in 2sure odds from the comfort of ur room u will be multiplying ur hard earned 200k

Risky 😂
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by rapwizzy(m): 9:01am On Jan 02
I have no idea...

Please I would like to know what business can I do with 2 million naira, with low risk and good profits.

It's very urgent. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by philneri(m): 9:14am On Jan 02
jojothaiv:

Lol!

I was expecting this and trust Nairaland not to disappoint, wanted to ask is 'Sure 2 odds' another form or business or what?

I dnt even try that 2 odds lolxxxx..........you will lose your money!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by millionboi2: 9:29am On Jan 02
Solofresh2:
Add more money because I don't think that money can start any tangible business except if you want sell akara for junction
Na you no get idea,stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by millionboi2: 9:32am On Jan 02
Breastfeed:
Start business with 200k for this naija? E go hard o
no one easy,na you no fit start small

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by millionboi2: 9:33am On Jan 02
Naetokelly:
Use your money chop my brother ! I spend much more than that in less than two weeks!
mumu,men who can multiply money are talking and scammer like you won put month.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by OkwuMajesty: 9:43am On Jan 02
tafiya:

I try to register it keeps saying wrong mobile number?
Remove the First zero of your number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by millionboi2: 9:44am On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

Nigerians and always wanting to be boss.
Ontop 200k o! Hehehehe grin
na you no get idea na

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by millionboi2: 9:58am On Jan 02
epainos:

Lol. Not everyone will learn tech....sit down there. Tech is taking over everything...yes...you may not go into the core areas, but anything you learn now, tech must be involved....else...you will serve those who learned it. Shikena. If you like ....keep arguing...those who argued in the past and kept selling newspapers regretted it. Go ask Kodak how they lost out of the digital photography business...and do you think people buy manual gear system cars or SUVs again? Only those danfo (commercial) boys...and in the next 10 years max...they will all run out of business. So, they have to pick up modern vehicles and use tech. Ride-sharing will crush everything in 10 years. Mark my words. So, stay there.... don't move with the trend.

You either grow with disruptive innovations by being an early adopter or go in somehow when many are (the stage we are in now cos early adopters are now leaders). If you don't, you will be crushed.
nonsense....you can't be everywhere thesame time,you need the services of others too

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by millionboi2: 10:01am On Jan 02
Johel:

Use the money chop better food and wear good clothes abeg...even me with 2M in savings isn't thinking of what business to start with it ..when it's like 6 - 8M, that's when my target hits to start up a business. Remember say Na Naija u dey.
na you no get idea

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Benki003(m): 10:02am On Jan 02
Henry22:

Rangers vs Kilmarnock....home score in both halfs 1.82
Abroath vs Dundee United.... away score in both halfs 1.72

Total odds 3.22x200k=666k in less than 2hrs.
grin

Hehe 😂 my chairman I sight you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by OkwuMajesty: 10:12am On Jan 02
tafiya:

I try to register it keeps saying wrong mobile number?
This is the best platform to invest in, do your research or chat me up on 08114419988

I will refund your investment if you're scared

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Calitoscassius(m): 10:16am On Jan 02
The money is not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes or to sniff few grams of cocaine.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by jaykay68(m): 10:18am On Jan 02
sofeo:
Learn crypto.
Study it well before investing.
forex trading is a sure bet, contact me 09086003444
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Emma513: 10:22am On Jan 02
Foax76:
Do sport Arbitrage if you don't know about it drop a message for me..

If you are looking for long term gain and discipline you can get 70% profit of your 200k monthly..

I do this with ease everyday and it doesn't take time at all. I stake in the morning around 4am and late in the night for midnight games. I'll tell you what to look out for and what not do.

Every business involves risk but this one is not not Gambling it's financial freedom.

Split that 200k into ½ keep one and start sport Arbitrage with the other half.
HOW
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by mariahAngel(f): 10:34am On Jan 02
Obnoxious2001:

If you can cook, consider the bee's (I mean bole,bean and fish, you fit add akamu joi undecided)

If you want tech skill, consider videography and all those photo shoots (no be everything be codes)

If you no know book like us, consider plumbing, electrical wiring, bricklaying

If you get land, consider palm oil processing/business

Etc....
But in all, it's easier for you to run a service based business than a product based. The service based will require less capital than the product based...

I hope you this makes sense

Who tell you say you no know book?
I mean, see correct OgbOnge ideas wey you drop.

The best I've read so far on this thread.
Bros, you wise.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by mariahAngel(f): 10:40am On Jan 02
MichaelSokoto:

u dey whine Jesus?

Which one be is only customer money u need?

Work wey I dey do?

Hahahahahahahahaha grin

Shey money dey the business? 😀

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Johel(m): 10:45am On Jan 02
millionboi2:
na you no get idea

Okay sir. Lol
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by mariahAngel(f): 10:46am On Jan 02
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
cheesy

Mehn... I start laundry with only #70, bought soap n water startch, then got my towel and table cover(bedsheet) on my mama Eno table, use my Philip iron... smiley every night

Guess what am now paying staff salaries of 865k still expanding.... cheesy

Bro you can start from anywhere in life...🙂

At first, I thought you were joking. 😀

The girl wey dey come wash for us on weekends, na we dey give am detergent sef.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Johel(m): 10:46am On Jan 02
Thinktwicemybro:

Please shut up

When he starts his 200k business, let me know. Lol
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Difrent: 10:52am On Jan 02
Love800:
Explain this.
Simple
Either open a restaurant
Or
Get a stand where you will be selling cooked food from
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:58am On Jan 02
epainos:

Lol. Not everyone will learn tech....sit down there. Tech is taking over everything...yes...you may not go into the core areas, but anything you learn now, tech must be involved....else...you will serve those who learned it. Shikena. If you like ....keep arguing...those who argued in the past and kept selling newspapers regretted it. Go ask Kodak how they lost out of the digital photography business...and do you think people buy manual gear system cars or SUVs again? Only those danfo (commercial) boys...and in the next 10 years max...they will all run out of business. So, they have to pick up modern vehicles and use tech. Ride-sharing will crush everything in 10 years. Mark my words. So, stay there.... don't move with the trend.

You either grow with disruptive innovations by being an early adopter or go in somehow when many are (the stage we are in now cos early adopters are now leaders). If you don't, you will be crushed.

If I refuse to be crushed come and crush me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:00am On Jan 02
nedu2000:
someone has just 200k and you are asking him to learn an abstract skill, he obviously needs a biz that will yield profit also immediately, like buy/sell.
While he is learning won't he feed?
Bartimus I wrote get a job
There are different ways to kill a bird
Let him ask his God for guidance
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by MrBroke(m): 11:13am On Jan 02
millionboi2:
mumu,men who can multiply money are talking and scammer like you won put month.

Nice response 👍
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Esude007: 11:16am On Jan 02
Love800:
How will u get customers?
customer?... Abii how u go to take meet demand
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by virginboy1(m): 11:22am On Jan 02
vickydevoka:

Tech is not easy because of the consistency. I always drop after spending aloy
You are very correct...I am currently in one and feel like stopping.... its more like in a phase called tutorial hell

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by virginboy1(m): 11:23am On Jan 02
Pickieox:

If you spend more than that in two weeks, how is the big deal? Your mates are spending more than 2 million within a week, you are boasting of spending ordinary 200k in two weeks. Can you imagine someone is starting up his life and is seeking advice, rather to shut your trap if you don't have any reasonble thing to say, you tell him to spend his capital. Is that what you wete told before you reach this present level you are? All these Nigerians and Pull-Him-Down (PHD) mentality.

Tueh!

Thank You for This

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Dybala11(m): 11:26am On Jan 02
abba190:
not when we use mathematics to predict the outcome of a football match we dont just do bend down select.
Even if you like use chemistry, your predictions go still cast. It's all a gamble.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by Daniego(m): 11:36am On Jan 02
Foax76:

If you are looking for long term gain and discipline you can get 70% profit of your 200k monthly..

I do this with ease everyday and it doesn't take time at all. I stake in the morning around 4am and late in the night for midnight games. I'll tell you what to look out for and what not do.

Every business involves risk but this one is not not Gambling it's financial freedom.

Guy I need more enlightenment on this please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by scoboone: 11:39am On Jan 02
Enough for you to do rice and yam mini business, chat me up on 07038799731 for more info

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? by scoboone: 11:42am On Jan 02
Foax76:

Can you tell me more on 07038799731 WhatsApp or drop your WhatsApp number. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns / Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings / Importing From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.