Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

“if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi (1754 Views)

2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz / Actress, Chika Lann Throws Sister Out For Allegedly Trying To Snatch Her Husband / If I Use My Moves, I’d Snatch Wizkid From Tiwa Savage, UNIOSUN Student Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi by AdamsMosesOma: 8:28am On Jan 02
Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye has penned a sweet note to her colleague, Kunle Remi‘s wife following their secret wedding.

The actor’s marriage is no longer news, and in response, Bimbo expressed her excitement that someone had finally assisted her in managing Kunle, whom she referred to as a “monkey.”.. Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/if-you-annoy-me-id-snatch-her-from-you-bimbo-ademoye-warns-kunle-remi-pens-note-to-his-wife/

1 Like

Re: “if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi by Nicepoker(m): 9:24am On Jan 02
Hmmm. I hope this is not what I am thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: “if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi by tydi(m): 9:31am On Jan 02
Nicepoker:

Me I just confuse

2 Likes

Re: “if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi by We4all: 9:55am On Jan 02
Nicepoker:

We are not mind readers, so tell us what you are thinking.

5 Likes

Re: “if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi by Natbrowny: 8:38pm On Jan 02
Straight Up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Footage Of Ini Edo's Wedding In Texas / Koko Mansion Finalist Chidinma Dies At 22 / Pictures Of Patience Celebrating Her Birthday With Jonathan At Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.