Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz (28189 Views)

“if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi / Falz - 2023 Elections, Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote / ''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerian rapper and activist, Folarin Falana, AKA Falz, has urged the youths to vote in Saturday’s presidential election.

Falz in a video on his Instagram page on Sunday, called on Nigerians not to make any excuse for not voting.

According to him, it is time for the youths to decide their future.

He said, “Oya election don come oooo this is my PVC, I’m sure you have yours and you are ready to vote. I don’t want to hear any of that rubbish that my vote will not count, so what’s the point of voting?

“Oh God, please nobody should annoy me; this is 2023, with everything we’re going through, if there are still some people saying that, then really and truly I don’t know what is wrong with them.”

Falz, who urged Nigerians to vote against bad leadership, noted that the Labour Party movement has grown to become a formidable third force within a short time.

”Forget about all those pessimists, all those cynics that are coming to you, all those irresponsible people that apparently love to suffer and want to keep this status quo, forget about those people and just focus on the goal,” he said.

He added that the goal in 2023 is that the people have decided that they will choose who rules them.

The main contenders of Saturday’s Presidential election are the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Labour Party, LP and the New Nigerian Peoples Party, NNPP.

DAILY POST

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by bigdammyj: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
My Vote is for Tinubu.

222 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you want your current problem to continue vote for a continuity.If you don't want your current problem to continue vote for a transformation.

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by habsydiamond(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
If you want your current problem to continue vote for a continuity.If you don't want your current problem to continue vote for a transformation.
continuity in suffering God forbid bathing oo

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by DesChyko: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
...all those irresponsible people that apparently love to suffer and want to keep this status quo...

Dem plenty for here. Forget them and focus on the goal.

#ObiDatti2023

366 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by salbis(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't really know why i'm very anxious to cast my vote come 25th. I have voted so many times but I'm having different feelings about this one.

I had to drive to my polling unit yesterday after Church service just to survey the place.

VOTE WISELY!

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by specialmati(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin when buhari saw the amount of money lagos landlord used to bribe party delegates to win party ticket. he told the cbn to change the colour so that he wont buy his way again this coming election.now no bullion van to buy vote .so go out there and vote labour party and retire lagos landlord and his brother in Pdp, their only target is to recover the money they have been spending all this while

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Agbadocassava: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My Vote is for Tinubu.

Every sane person is voting Tinubu same as Falz

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by OdogwuMoney6: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
5 more days to go, let's see who the people truely love more and who will come out victorious on the 26th. Oya,
Like for Peter obi, share for tinubu, quote "atiku" for atiku..

117 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by VenExchangee: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Voting for P O
I wish us the best.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by buygala(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
As the Presidential elections draw closer l, and the OBidients' noise is getting louder and louder, the one question I have for them is..

Does the Labor party have party agents in all the polling booths across the Nation to monitor and protect votes accruing to that party, abi OBidients own is just to make noise online,

Let me put it in another way....in the core Muslim Northern areas where Obi is unknown or seen as an Ibo nonentity, who among the OBidient loudmouths are willing to be and are party agents in such volatile areas.. Abi who will be Obi's party agent in Oluomo's Oshodi and environs, Tinubu's Bourdillon, and areas like Mushin where Thugs won't hesitate to decapitate anyone voting Obi? grin

Summary is.. With all the noise about voting, does LP have party agents on ground to monitor their votes, or they intend voting and leaving their votes to be protected by the Holy Ghost? grin

Even when there is BVAS or whatever, votes of a party who has no party agent at a unit to sign off on votes, might go missing in action...

If OBidients aren't the jokers I am sure they are, they should mobilize themselves to protect their votes all across the country, inclusive of areas not within their lone comfort zone which is the South-East.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by NavasBit: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
My vote go to jagaban

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by cunny88(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Annoy you how, are u feeding me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by ClearFlair: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Vote wisely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by stasius: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
God will hear our prayers in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Obidient1: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
The time is here, time to get it wright.
PETER OBI OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by nairalee(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you're a sane Nigerian u must have a burning anger seeing the situation of things.

The anger swells when you see people still planning to vote for BATS and thieves.

It's only natural to be angry

Vote OBI replace the anger for happiness

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by pacespot(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
No vote is lost even if your candidate did not win. You voted for what you believed in and your conscience is clear.

Don't let them use the "don't waste your vote" narrative to make you lose your conscience.

To me, my conscience is my greatest weapon, if I knew that what I've done is right, I felt more fulfilled and confident, that enables me to manage my day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by BluntCrazeMan: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ok Sir
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by RexTramadol1: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
His dad is part of those that brought this govt though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by whippersnapper(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
He is right though. our votes actually count. i want to imagine so. because if Peter obi doesnt win this election. it would be pure rigging. i know what the drug baron is capable of

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Blings12(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
I am voting for Peter obi

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by adigun4mee(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
100% Atikulated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by backtovillage: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obidientt coming for your head for not declaring Obi as your candidate online

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
By this time next week we should be close to knowing the next president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Emmasnoop(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
They vote for tribe and religion not who have the capacity to change things in Nigeria, what a people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.