Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Puppies Refuse To Suck - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Puppies Refuse To Suck (283 Views)

My Dog Refuse To Eat / Help Me Save Molly And Storm- Three Days They Have Refuse To Eat / Help: My Dog Refuse To Come On Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puppies Refuse To Suck by Joshua69g: 12:03pm On Jan 02
My Caucasian dog littered 6 pups this morning, buh 1 died though. The remaining 5 pups are refusing to suck. They just want to sleep. Please help cry
Re: Puppies Refuse To Suck by dawnomike(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02
Joshua69g:
My Caucasian dog littered 6 pups this morning, buh 1 died though. The remaining 5 pups are refusing to suck. They just want to sleep. Please help cry
Let them sleep
Re: Puppies Refuse To Suck by CameroonPepper: 12:16pm On Jan 02
New Year assorted peppersoup is not bad at all.
At least, you tried your best.
Re: Puppies Refuse To Suck by spinna: 12:17pm On Jan 02
Joshua69g:
Rush and buy a puppy feeding bottle and dog puppy milk..also give the mother pap..... don't use human feeding bottle it will choke them

Be fast if they don't eat it's dangerous

Also research diy colostrum for dogs or ask of they sell at the pet shop

Give mother pap and milk

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Puppies Refuse To Suck by Joshua69g: 12:50am On Jan 03
spinna:
Rush and buy a puppy feeding bottle and dog puppy milk..also give the mother pap..... don't use human feeding bottle it will choke them

Be fast if they don't eat it's dangerous

Also research diy colostrum for dogs or ask of they sell at the pet shop

Give mother pap and milk

Good luck

Thank you so much, dey fed from time to time after i forced/helped them💀

(1) (Reply)

An Inexperienced Dog Owner / Pets / Happy Birthday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.