Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business (139 Views)

I Help People To Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory / Pure Water And Bottle Water Producers Abuja Come In / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 02
Call engineer or whatpps engineer on 08089972896.
I set up pure water and bottle water factory for people who wants to go into the business.
I also do estate water treatment installation and maitainace too.
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by progressb4andno: 6:21pm On Jan 02
You look like scammer.
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:
You look like scammer.

Jesus Christ, because I am advertising my work over here,do you know how many contracts I have gotten from nairaland sir.
Please this a new year,and I don't need bad energy,in what way I my a scammer, because I said I set up pure water and bottle water factory?
Have I scammed you before sir,or someone I have set up a factory come here and said I have scammed him or her before sir
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by progressb4andno: 7:44pm On Jan 02
engineerabj:

Jesus Christ, because I am advertising my work over here,do you know how many contracts I have gotten from nairaland sir.
Please this a new year,and I don't need bad energy,in what way I my a scammer, because I said I set up pure water and bottle water factory?
Have I scammed you before sir,or someone I have set up a factory come here and said I have scammed him or her before sir

Keep quiet, like i said u look like a scammer, you tick 6 out of 7 boxes
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:

Sir please with all respect I am not a scammer,this my job this my profession.
This what I use in feeding my family,I don't know why you keep saying this.
I leave you and God.
Nothing to discuss again, peace be into you 🙏🙏
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Roseodd: 7:59pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:
You look like scammer.

Why are you calling the man scammer has he scammed you before idiot nah so Una day take spoil person own this guy don set pure water machine for my uncle for pH before.
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by progressb4andno: 8:03pm On Jan 02
Roseodd:

Why are you calling the man scammer has he scammed you before idiot nah so Una day take spoil person own this guy don set pure water machine for my uncle for pH before.

Hahaha, thank God for instincts and gut feelings, you see why i said you are a scammer?
Keep using alternate accounts to attack me and try to defend yourself but your yansh have opened.
YOU ARE A SCAMMERS OH, OLE, THIEF, BARAWO,
ARM ROBBERS
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Roseodd: 8:10pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:

Hahaha, thank God for instincts and gut feelings, you see why i said you are a scammer?
Keep using alternate accounts to attack me and try to defend yourself but your yansh have opened.
YOU ARE A SCAMMERS OH, OLE, THIEF, BARAWO,
ARM ROBBERS

You are an idiot guy watin concern me self no be me sha frustrated idiot I think say u be better person self after I check ur profile I see say nah person were devil done frustrat bastard me no get your time.
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by progressb4andno: 8:20pm On Jan 02
Roseodd:

You are an idiot guy watin concern me self no be me sha frustrated idiot I think say u be better person self after I check ur profile I see say nah person were devil done frustrat bastard me no get your time.

Ole oh, thief barawo, armed robber e dey pain u say i don burst you.
Hahaha at least nothing for you, u don jam bad market this night.
your pain is my joy, cry me an ocean baby
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Roseodd: 8:25pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:

Ole oh, thief barawo, armed robber e dey pain u say i don burst you.
Hahaha at least nothing for you, u don jam bad market this night.
your pain is my joy, cry me an ocean baby

See bastard me wer don day america for ur life u fit near embassy self me no get ur time slowpoke
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Xosh: 9:12pm On Jan 02
Roseodd:

See bastard me wer don day america for ur life u fit near embassy self me no get ur time slowpoke
He's a pathetic security man.
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Xosh: 9:12pm On Jan 02
grin
Roseodd:

Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Xosh: 9:13pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:

Security man john cheesy
Re: Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory If You Want To Go Into The Business by Roseodd: 9:21pm On Jan 02
Xosh:
grin

No mind the idiot the engineer man day promote him work d idiot just wan spoil the man handwork I know the engineer personally him don even install pure water machine for my uncle and nah me connect the man to my uncle if person see this comment him go think watin the bastard talk nah true Satan truely day control people

(1) (Reply)

Mac Wilson Latest Music / Ghanaian Lady Weeps After Travelling To Nigeria To Be With Her Online Boyfriend / My First Sex Teacher: The Viral Video Of 15yrs Student And Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.