Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

KDP Account Set Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KDP Account Set Up (113 Views)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now / Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KDP Account Set Up by Barny4christ(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02
In my previous post, I revealed my objective of growing a new Amazon KDP account from $0 - $1000 a month in the first quarter of the year 2024

This is a personal challenge to stretch my capacity and also have that opportunity to document the entire process.

I am aware that some of you may want to, not only watch me through this challenge, but implement what I'll be teaching on your existing Amazon KDP accounts.

If you fall under this category, subscribe to our YouTube channel for regular and latest updates.

I know some of you who would have loved to follow along BUT you do not have an Amazon KDP account. If you fall under this category, I have good news for you.

Do well to stay glued to my Facebook posts and subscribe to my channel right away and I'll be uploading a series of videos starting from today, that will help to set up your account.

It is becoming more difficult by the day to set up a KDP account in Nigeria. However, we have taken the pain to find New Ways of setting up your account.

The FREE information on our channel is worth lots of money, but that's why we are here to serve you.

Well will be dropping 1 video everyday by 8pm starting from today that will guide you on Amazon KDP account set up.

You can find the link to the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpqUJVlR24

Do well to SHARE this post as it may be using for those who are struggling to set up Amazon KDP accounts

(1) (Reply)

Elevate Your Brand With Custom Printed Paper Bags! / The Rich Remains Rich Because Of One Thing Only / I Do Full Installation And Set Up Both For Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.