Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights (31171 Views)

Startimes To Show African Nations Cup Matches Live / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Duru009(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03
I have a FREE APP that will show all the matches just for a token......

Only have few slots.....
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by aalangel(f): 8:37pm On Jan 03
Very good. My station will show it then...
I'll have the remote in the house...no football!!!
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by DavSagacity(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03
[quote author=markidoo post=127763260]Orrrr No need for January and February subscriptions.
It might even spur me to get the alternative to DSTV..[/quote
Honestly. I need to consder the free to air decoder pack now. Enough of DStv exploitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by GorgeousAF(f): 8:46pm On Jan 03
webizone:

What? You love Discovery ID? I thought I was the only one. Most people can't relate.

It's not just you o😂😂most people can't relate honestly.. They think you are weird😂
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Ferrous(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03
So, what is now difficult in securing a licence? cry
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Compliant(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03
Honestly dishing Dstv since September 2023 for free to air is one of the good decisions I made in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by brainhgeek(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03
Who cares?
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Codes151(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03
Thats fraud... what are we paying for then?
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Mrtaye: 9:00pm On Jan 03
markidoo:
Orrrr No need for January and February subscriptions.
It might even spur me to get the alternative to DSTV..
Honestly I didn't renew my subscription abi wetin come super about supersport
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Bluntemperor: 9:01pm On Jan 03
thatigboman:
I will pay about N30,000 per month DSTV subscription and not watch AFCON? Someone tell me this is a joke.

Yet they know how to increase prices indiscriminately,yet in what matters to Africans,they failed woefully.
Nigeria should look for alternatives to cover the Country events,not just now but continuously.
Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by vRendoh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03
Amen
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by chukkystar(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03
Wotowotoman:

Free to Air is like NTA. Na Multichoice get NTA
other private Channels do Free to Air also. They get their Money from Adverts during the Broadcast. It's stated there that U can watch from their affiliate FTA stations
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03
It will be shown on these stations, that is what the meant with free to air stations
EmekaBlue:
What of AIT and NTA?!
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Wotowotoman: 9:07pm On Jan 03
chukkystar:
other private Channels do Free to Air also. They get their Money from Adverts during the Broadcast. It's stated there that U can watch from their affiliate FTA stations

Name the channels
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by LordFA: 9:08pm On Jan 03
markidoo:

And what's that alternative?
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Nahunger(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03
Rahkman:
Very good let's go back to the 80s and 90s where we watch football through our transistor radios and vivid imaginations of jay jay okocha dancing through the midfields as captured and told by our bias radio commentators....or better still hope NTA the archaic channel that represents how nigeria has remain stagnant for 50 years,air the matches for us......tinubu has finally driven us back to the 80s maybe he might take us to the stone ages, who knows?

Watin concern Tinubu and DSTV ntori oloun 😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Mrtaye: 9:13pm On Jan 03
tunwumi:

NTA, AIT, TVC etc will show it on dstv
It's not just about Nigerian matches but other matches.... those local stations will only show Nigerian matches.....I think I will drop my DStv for startimes for the sole purpose of the nation's cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by IMPARTIAL: 9:15pm On Jan 03
markidoo:

EPL still dey na!
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Galaticos444: 9:15pm On Jan 03
thatigboman:
The only thing that still make me subscribe to DSTV is big brother. The day I will say to hell to big brother is the same day I will say to hell with DSTv
and to think u are a man undecided
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by BBIA: 9:30pm On Jan 03
thatigboman:
I will pay about N30,000 per month DSTV subscription and not watch AFCON? Someone tell me this is a joke.
grin

It is a Joke.

I just told you. grin

1 Like

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by plessis: 9:31pm On Jan 03
GorgeousAF:

I'm not ashamed... You can now rest!!!
Ask the people around you to contribute shame for you since you lack shame
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by BBIA: 9:32pm On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
They air it or not I don't give a fuckkk

I don't care wether super eagles do well in this tournament

What I'm certain of is that all super eagles opponents to score super eagles over 0.5 goals is a sure odd

And I must stake all my money on it
Correct man.

Let me P!mp magnolia to you free of charge for this comment. grin
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by PastorOku: 9:32pm On Jan 03
judemurphy:
What nonsense, after subscribing. Is it today they realize they won't be broadcasting it,instead they waited for you and I to subscribe first

I suspected it when they were not advertising AFCON. So I jejely purse the renewal subscription (almost did it though).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by qtx(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03
thatigboman:
The only thing that still make me subscribe to DSTV is big brother. The day I will say to hell to big brother is the same day I will say to hell with DSTv
imagine pipu still wartch thos rabbish shocked

1 Like

Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by AllahOfBlood: 9:45pm On Jan 03
cheesy
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Tonididdyx: 9:49pm On Jan 03
GorgeousAF:

I don't like crime😂 I want to understand why criminals behave in a certain way.. What motivates them? What drives them?

Now I see the F in your monicker.
discID is my wifes fav as well.
Una too like investigation... At a point I come dey fear my wife Make she nor turn psycho lol
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Mosba: 9:49pm On Jan 03
AFCON be premier league?
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by GorgeousAF(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

Now I see the F in your monicker.
discID is my wifes fav as well.
Una too like investigation... At a point I come dey fear my wife Make she nor turn psycho lol

😂😂no fear.. Na so person ask me if I be serial killer coz he can't understand why I watch true crime documentary 😂!!
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by GorgeousAF(f): 9:53pm On Jan 03
plessis:

Ask the people around you to contribute shame for you since you lack shame

I should perhaps start with you, contribute your own shame so I can have some shame!!
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by Tonididdyx: 9:59pm On Jan 03
GorgeousAF:

😂😂no fear.. Na so person ask me if I be serial killer coz he can't understand why I watch true crime documentary 😂!!

To be honest I became a believrr.

Disappeared is her favorite...,I'll jokingly ask her,"come you dey find person". I used to enjoy that "underage sex setup thing"
Re: Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights by wunmi590(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03
StormpyBee:
These South Africans, why didn't they let me know since, I no for subscrib.

DSTV have reap me!

Call portable on them to help you collect your money back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years / ‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.