Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) (45774 Views)

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by tnerro1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05
Stop taking coke, too much sugar is bad for ur health
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:29pm On Jan 05
ericmor:

The girl makes no sense at all. My best way of eating boiled yam is with red oil, I love it more than anything. It has nothing to do with if I have money or not
No mind that girl. I also enjoy yam with palm oil either with pepper and onions or just palm oil with a pinch of salt..

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 1:32pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

Short for words. The most despicable thing humans do is knowing fully well you are wrong but refusing to acknowledge it, or say a simple sorry🤣
The word 'sorry' is a word I can easily say or write down like I'm breathing in and out oxygen. I know I'm not wrong at all reason why I've refused to apologize. It's clear you don't understand my point of view.

He said "I have refused to learn how to cook, so I'd appreciate my wife's food" (He didn't exactly put it this way but you know, it's similar)

This doesn't make sense to me because in a way he's saying "If I learnt how to cook I won't appreciate my wife's food". He could have mentioned other reasons that made sense in a way like "I don't have the time for it" or "I've been feeling lazy to learn". That reason he stated earlier sounds odd. I feel a man can learn how to cook and still appreciate his wife's food. smiley
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by blowjohn(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05
Manigie:
Simple yet great meal.... Enjoy your self ,man....
No go dey do pass your self

Yam and oil na great meal? shocked

If u come chop yam and stew u go scream say na Michelin star meal o
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by AfahaAbia(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05
Ate Yam and Oil decades ago!!

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by blowjohn(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05
NGArmyTerrorist:
No mind that girl. I also enjoy yam with palm oil either with pepper and onions or just palm oil with a pinch of salt..

Oga yam and oil no be food.
Other ingredients like hot dogs, pork, veggies, etc dey fear to enter the oil?

U go chop yam and oil as a primary school kid still come chop am as adult.

Haba.

Check ur village altar o
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by treatise: 1:43pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

So I was hungry, wify and my two kids have travelled to their home town since Saturday, and would be back this Saturday..

I don't know how to cook, I always leave that to my woman, she's a great cook, I don't want to learn it, because I want to continue appreciating her food..

I've some tubers of yam 🍠 at home and decided to cook one out of it...

It being like 12years I ate yam and palm oil, that was when I had my NYSC in Akwa Ibom (Nung ikono obio).

No gree this year for anybody wey say make you over spend or do pass yourself..
I hope your insulin functionality is okay.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Enemyofpeace: 1:45pm On Jan 05
It looks like a sacrifice to Esu(devil).
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Enemyofpeace: 1:46pm On Jan 05
treatise:

I hope your insulin functionality is okay.
una don start? What has yam and palmoil got to do with insulin?
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05
Yes ooo! No gree for anybody oo. No even gree for yourself to overspend. By the way, your house is neat. It really shows your kids are not around

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

So I was hungry, wify and my two kids have travelled to their home town since Saturday, and would be back this Saturday..

I don't know how to cook, I always leave that to my woman, she's a great cook, I don't want to learn it, because I want to continue appreciating her food..

It being like 12years I ate yam and palm oil, that was when I had my NYSC in Akwa Ibom (Nung ikono obio).

yam and coke na sugar. You dey play with diabetes

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by clems88(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

yam and oil. Don't know when last I ate it.
And besides , I can see small small baby chair close to your television which is not hanged grin you get mind sha. The day my son crawled to my tele then stood and stood and started hitting the screen was the day I hung it on the wall. Better hang it to avoid stories that touch grin
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Atarakpa: 2:17pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

May God help you struggling men this year!
you kill it.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Collins4u1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05
U no sabi cook and you're opening your mouth on NL posting it.
There's nothing wrong with what you ate, it's one of my favorite food but you should learn how to cook.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Bigmanshow: 2:25pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

this is ebo okaka ti kagun laya.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by abdulsamad(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05
ypu try
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Thazard(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05
DonBenny77:
Oga go and learn how to cook. Even billionaires cook, sometimes you surprise your wifey too like as they return from that village trip food should be ready for them to eat.
Cooking is science just like chemistry right proportion, volume, quantity, timing even Google can teach you. No dey dull yourself... Talk true you enjoy that yam you just chop. What stopped you from making small decent gravy with small fish and other condiments. SMH
grin grin grin
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by jessylaurel(f): 2:37pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

We have seen your television….😌 next post plzzz

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by jessylaurel(f): 2:38pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

We have seen your television 😌next post plz
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by jessylaurel(f): 2:40pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

And tomatoes is even cheap now 🙃
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by longayink: 2:43pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

Yam and palm oil for breakfast? Poor nutritional value. Sorry. Don't tell that to a university graduate in East Asia, United States or United Kingdom.

All of you were looking like Lucozade since 2015 as pretenders took over, presided over and ate your future in Nigeria.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Ubdavis(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05
U come carry Coke spoil am
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:

Alot of expenses this January, so no go do pass yourself...

@mod help us push, so that people won't over do this year...

Sometimes a simple meal is all u need nothing complicated.

No chemicals or preservatives. grin
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by folake4u(f): 2:58pm On Jan 05
Nice one. I like this meal actually, I'd now balance it with egusi pepper soup and big dried fish. cheesy
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Majesty7: 3:02pm On Jan 05
flokii:

Yes.. It's unisex name in Yorubaland just like Bisi.

Wunmi na girl name. Some people just love unnecessary attention that's why they name their child Wunmi. 95% of people bearing that name are women

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05
wonlasewonimi:
Just turn yourself to shigidi before they come back cheesy

😆 😆
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05
sacajawea:
Man Dey Bear Wunmi?

Yes, in Yoruba land
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05
jaxxy:

Sometimes a simple meal is all u need nothing complicated.

No chemicals or preservatives. grin

Baba, you get am grin

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by YorubaPrince: 3:05pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Yaba-Left V.I.P!

On top ur thin, ugly bow-legs... you still dey run ur mouth. Keep it up! angry

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05
Bigmanshow:
this is ebo okaka ti kagun laya.

😆 🤣 😂
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05
clems88:
yam and oil. Don't know when last I ate it.
And besides , I can see small small baby chair close to your television which is not hanged grin you get mind sha. The day my son crawled to my tele then stood and stood and started hitting the screen was the day I hung it on the wall. Better hang it to avoid stories that touch grin

Baba, I don over train my kid ooo.. I've also tol their mum, once they break it, nah oyo dem dey for the next 5month...

Beside I only have two kids on is just 3years and the other is just 2month, I'm only training them to be disciplined that why... 😆 🤣

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05
ednut1:
yam and coke na sugar. You dey play with diabetes

Baba, man must chop ooo 😆 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.