Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies (12389 Views)

Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by ivandragon: 3:29am On Jan 05
Lots of clowns.

JSM has issues and the bottoming is that the business environment is presently unfavourable for thier operations at this time.

Nobody is happy that businesses are folding up, but to act as if all us well when the facts reveal otherwise is the height of clowning.

Apc has done more damage to the socio-economic and political fabric of Nigeria than can be imagined.
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by Cmeo(m): 5:52am On Jan 05
yewit37486:

What is the relevance of Pareto's rule here? Besides, you are the one claiming high population is automatically beneficial.
1 Trillion naira daily on bet indeed, where are those figures from? Which sources?
On the other hand, the evidence on ground is that companies are leaving the country because the population's purchasing power has dropped. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Simple Google search/bard will help you with most of the questions you asked me here. Peace!
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Jan 05
Johnbullthe3rd:
My new year resolution was “no more alcohol”

Today is the 4th day of the year, I don drink almost 2 dozens of beer. We try again next year.

WTF.
... Lolzzzz
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by yewit37486: 7:42am On Jan 05
Cmeo:

Simple Google search/bard will help you with most of the questions you asked me here. Peace!

Just admit you don't know it, instead of trying to save face with google. Anyway, peace to you too.
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by Cmeo(m): 8:16am On Jan 05
yewit37486:

Just admit you don't know it, instead of trying to save face with google. Anyway, peace to you too.

I deliberately helped you to add "bald AI" to the search I suggested to you, so that you can promptly apply Pareto 80/20 rule to large population and get a practical figures as it concerns Nigeria. If you can't Google search or use Bald AI to learn this, then good luck is now added to the peace I already said.
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by yewit37486: 8:23am On Jan 05
Cmeo:

I deliberately helped you to add "bald AI" to the search I suggested to you, so that you can promptly apply Pareto 80/20 rule to large population and get a practical figures as it concerns Nigeria. If you can't Google search or use Bald AI to learn this, then good luck is now added to the peace I already said.

So "Bald AI" will explain the relevance of Pareto to the assertion YOU made (which you can't seem to explain)? Please be smart.
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by Cmeo(m): 9:29am On Jan 05
yewit37486:

So "Bald AI" will explain the relevance of Pareto to the assertion YOU made (which you can't seem to explain)? Please be smart.

Yes, let me tell you that's one of the capabilities of Bard AI. Now that you have learnt the power of "Bard AI", go on it to learn the relevance of Pareto 80/20 as it concerns purchasing power to large number of population too. Happy to facilitate your learning. 🥂 Cheers!
Re: JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies by yewit37486: 9:45am On Jan 05
Cmeo:

Yes, let me tell you that's one of the capabilities of Bard AI. Now that you have learnt the power of "Bard AI", go on it to learn the relevance of Pareto 80/20 as it concerns purchasing power to large number of population too. Happy to facilitate your learning. 🥂 Cheers!

Haha 😂 trying to sound smart but making no sense. Don't worry, "Bald AI" will soon help you live your life sef since you refuse to apply yourself to basic logical thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olajide Loses Her 17-Year-Old Daughter And Grandson In Jos House Fire / 83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017 / COVID-19 Update For February 1 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.