Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? (265 Views)

Can I Still Make A 3.5 CGPA ? Help! / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? by ogoloray(m): 12:41am On Jan 05
Hello guys. I really need your advice.

I did performed really poorly in the university, and as a consequence, I graduated with a ridiculously low CGPA. Now I intend to go for my masters degree abroad. But I know that it will be almost impossible to find an institution that will admit me with a 1.5 CGPA...

So I want to know if getting a PGD can level things up for me, and help me do my masters in the UK...

All contributions will be highly appreciated, as this is of utmost importance to me. Thanks in advance!!!
Re: Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? by Oblongata: 12:49am On Jan 05
ogoloray:
Hello guys. I really need your advice.

I did performed really poorly in the university, and as a consequence, I graduated with a ridiculously low CGPA. Now I intend to go for my masters degree abroad. But I know that it will be almost impossible to find an institution that will admit me with a 1.5 CGPA...

So I want to know if getting a PGD can level things up for me, and help me do my masters in the UK...

All contributions will be highly appreciated, as this is of utmost importance to me. Thanks in advance!!!
You can search for schools in the Uk with premasters route. You can also check for schools with Advance Diploma route/post grad. Dip route. All these route leads to masters program. Eg if normal masters route takes 18 months, you might spend 24months with these routes. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? by McLizbae: 2:07am On Jan 05
Yes, if you have the money and the right agency.
Re: Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? by Shezzman: 11:30am On Jan 05
1.5 is low Sha but you can get lucky...

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! / List Of Universities To Apply For Free In The United States / @i_am_badosky®…needs N Landers Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.