Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Any Nld In Kaduna State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nld In Kaduna State (734 Views)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / The Scene Of The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna (photo) / Chopper Crashes Into NDA Quarters In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nld In Kaduna State by Honeycity(f): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
pls i would like to know the situation of things presently in kaduna?, im actually thinking of coming over there for a brief visit, though i have no friend nor relative over there but i have been fantasizing about visiting ever since i left there with my parent in the late 80s. i was actually born in Kaduna State, and i remember we lived on lagos str then and i schooled somewhere very close to the stadium.
Re: Any Nld In Kaduna State by Honeycity(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2011
still waiting your replies plssssssssssssss
Re: Any Nld In Kaduna State by marufrilwa: 1:48am On Nov 05, 2011
u can go, kd is well peaceful now.
Re: Any Nld In Kaduna State by Honeycity(f): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2011
u think?
Re: Any Nld In Kaduna State by unipol(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2011
since you don't have anybody in kaduna, where are you going to stay? i live in no 4 offa road, kaduna. so if you would not mind, i promise to take you arlound the city, and let you stay in my house since i am living alone, are you okay with that ? let me know your day of visit.

(1) (Reply)

In Africa Which Country Is Good To Work Except Naija / Date Of Birth Issue / America Experience -few Words Of Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.