Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA (27251 Views)

Unholy Love: Borno Youths’ Craze For Fermented Urine Frustrates War Against Subs / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Smoking, Sniffing Or Drinking Lizard Dung And Tails In Kano (2015 News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by omooba969(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05
Reelmii:
Nigeria which way abeg..from eating poo for ritual to drinking fermented urine...abi this people get extra lives somewhere

These are the type of stories foreigners read about us and conclude that we're not normal.

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Lastmankc(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05
This guy should have kept quiet.Exposing the ways and the names of this drugs we make other youths that haven't known it yet to start indulging in it .

2 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by MasterTeeUSA: 4:01pm On Jan 05
NDLEA has cut off access to drugs and medications. I wrote this days ago as to why poverty has increased in the land...drugs ... one of them.

Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/borno-youths-drinking-fermented-urine-lizard-dung-says-ndlea/
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by nairalanda1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05
MadamExcellency:

Let's concede he/she got the stats wrong. What is the conservative estimate from your assessment coming from inordinate and unstable characters on Nairaland politics section?

That's the thing, I don't know. No one knows, unless someone manages to do a study of a sample of male users of nairaland, and tests them for drugs.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Traevis(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
Give those people beers. Which sort of religion is holding them back? If they want to get high, they can do it in the cleanest way possible; green and brown bottles.
Walahi I just tire for this people oooh
Dey take things even worst than alcohol, but na their wahala be that , which kind people lord lugard kari us go join with He can never rest in piece

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by blowjohn(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05
SaturnNick:
Wow. This is unbelievable shocked shocked shocked

If u know the people they call 'babambula' in the North u will understand. They go about scavenging dust bins for metals to pick up and sell.

If u see the way they will eat rotten food and dri is from dust bins eh. U go fear
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by DavSagacity(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05
Meanwhile their HISBAH police are busy arresting alcoholic drinks and beverages neglecting other vices in the state

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Blacktruth: 4:04pm On Jan 05
Wonderful, weitin person eye nor go see from dat side of the planet urine?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by oyoofong(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05
Can these things be exported to them from South-west/southsouth,This might be a good start for 2024
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by wizelink(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05
Hisba police over to you. Go now and destroy every lizard dung, camel urine, human urine, toilet fumes, rubber solution, glue, etc in Borno state. If you don't destroy all these in the north, then you are agent of economic sabotage in Nigeria in whole and southern Nigeria in particular.
I am waiting for hisba response to this latest discovery
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by dkidd: 4:07pm On Jan 05
oz4real83:
That is why it is so easy for boko haram to recruit them, every sense of wisdom or restraint goes with the wind after taking these nonsense angry
Hahahahaha
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by slowice(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05
A lot of them are here in nairaland defending bulaba Chicago senselessly daily... Of course we now know why.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by free2blast(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05
Well going by your writeup it confirms you are also a drug addict grin
EreluRoz:
Hmm almost 90% of young men these days are into drugs, little wonder why someone like nairamarley has fans who defends him despite being an obvious menace to the society.

98% of nairaland men are also drug addicts, it's the reason why you see comments from the pit of hell here and you begin to wonder if these guys are actually human.
The one that shook me was when a popular moderator in politics section was defending nairamarley in one of the topics and I just shook my head.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by MetaFiles230709: 4:13pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Hmm almost 90% of young men these days are into drugs, little wonder why someone like nairamarley has fans who defends him despite being an obvious menace to the society.

98% of nairaland men are also drug addicts, it's the reason why you see comments from the pit of hell here and you begin to wonder if these guys are actually human.
The one that shook me was when a popular moderator in politics section was defending nairamarley in one of the topics and I just shook my head.

Wasn't prophet mohammed sniffing 10 day old hot evaporating fuming Medina camel urine?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by atobs4real(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

Provide good life and jobs for the populace and see the change.
Frustration everywhere. Just looking for what will make them happy since the government failed them.
Just thinking and based on what I have seen
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by DabuIIIT: 4:15pm On Jan 05
Wonderful!!! God have mercy.

Meanwhile,open business in the SW

grin
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by KosiGee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
Give those people beers. Which sort of religion is holding them back? If they want to get high, they can do it in the cleanest way possible; green and brown bottles.

….allow Emeka to open several patent medicine store outlets with regular supply from Head bridge to help these youths.

Let NAFDAC, NPF, NDLEA and EFCC stay away from Iyke’s warehouse lab that produces thousands of magic tablets and capsules so these youths would get high high in a more healthy way instead of inhaling toxic human waste. The state government should as a matter of urgency assist Iyke with a safe building to solve this menace that’s ravaging Borno youths.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by NAC1666: 4:18pm On Jan 05
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Biola67: 4:18pm On Jan 05
Great
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by izubext007: 4:18pm On Jan 05
That's why they behave like fool
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Malawian(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05
I was buying something from a shop when the Northern guy bough Plastic Coke and then bought small sachet closeup.

I hope he is back from whatever cloud he went to.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by mikmash(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05
Every body get wetin dey disturb am.

House rent matter just the spark my head.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by dkidd: 4:20pm On Jan 05
wizelink:
Hisba police over to you. Go now and destroy every lizard dung, camel urine, human urine, toilet fumes, rubber solution, glue, etc in Borno state. If you don't destroy all these in the north, then you are agent of economic sabotage in Nigeria in whole and southern Nigeria in particular.
I am waiting for hisba response to this latest discovery
Omor this isn't a recent discovery oo.. Those of us that have stayed up north before know thier youths are into all these. Na the day i see guyman dey sniff toilet for NAIA Abj na i give up on them. I know another one who has a well paying job as at 2015 him dey receive #350k minus bonus allowance and runs when tripple the salary. The guy only drinks codeine and cigarettes. Him salary dey finish under one week for codeine then maybe him fit use small settle house cos he was married to one fine innocent looking muslim girl and they had a child, then one day again i was drinking my beer i saw him at the bar ordering malt as usual then i noticed eye drop for table before u say hi my guy done turn eye drop for inside mouth. Nothing these aboki no dey take high. Fear them. Them fit drink ur blood just to get high
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Jan 05
It's because they can no longer avoid India hen that they used to smoke before. It is now too expenses for them to buy
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Litmus: 4:23pm On Jan 05
It's a pity there's is no useful Insanity. Examples of 2 useless Insanity: 1) is believing every useless story that occured to some nutbag to post online and 2) is drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung. A useful Insanity might be the sudden bright idea to cut off your own head with intentions of drinking your own blood for a high instead of Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung. undecided
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Imoksp(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05
Use the herbs in this ebooks to treat yourself at home if you have any diseases resulting from anywhere
https://x8vrpv95.r.eu-west-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fselar.co%2Fp%2F468j43%3Faffiliate=x15z70/1/0102018bf0e866cb-3fc48c88-7a00-40ab-99ab-49be11879ec9-000000/c4ehsDJmeIFD1Sb00BQByzUykgY=348
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Jan 05
Happynew2024:
Ok
what is ok? You dey follow dem take am?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by MetaFiles230709: 4:29pm On Jan 05
nairalanda1:

And then there is the South, where meth, and all sorts of poisonous chemicals and plants are ingested and smoked.

And then there is the USA, where some people even lick the back of a certain species of toad for a high...and eat all sorts of mushrooms. For high.

It didn't start here, remember prophet mohammed sniffed camel urine kept for days to get high and inspiration to write the quoran, no wonder the quoran is gibberish from hell.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05
The length people go for highness is out of this world. I heard somewhere in south africa people now dig out old dead body, take the bone and crush it, then mix it up and smoke it. Scientists say human bone contents something that give them highness. People be doing experiment on anything to get high..
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by justmondris: 4:36pm On Jan 05
This is a common practice in the North and not just Borno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live-in-lovers Bite Neighbour’s Breast During Fight In Lagos / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.