Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA (27248 Views)

Unholy Love: Borno Youths’ Craze For Fermented Urine Frustrates War Against Subs / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Smoking, Sniffing Or Drinking Lizard Dung And Tails In Kano (2015 News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by wizelink(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05
Wow. This is pathetic. What has the hisbah police done about all these?

dkidd:

Omor this isn't a recent discovery oo.. Those of us that have stayed up north before know thier youths are into all these. Na the day i see guyman dey sniff toilet for NAIA Abj na i give up on them. I know another one who has a well paying job as at 2015 him dey receive #350k minus bonus allowance and runs when tripple the salary. The guy only drinks codeine and cigarettes. Him salary dey finish under one week for codeine then maybe him fit use small settle house cos he was married to one fine innocent looking muslim girl and they had a child, then one day again i was drinking my beer i saw him at the bar ordering malt as usual then i noticed eye drop for table before u say hi my guy done turn eye drop for inside mouth. Nothing these aboki no dey take high. Fear them. Them fit drink ur blood just to get high
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by simpleseyi: 4:44pm On Jan 05
Very good. After taking drugs, they carry guns and start kidnapping, raping, and killing their brothers and sisters, then someone will expect the City Boy Extraordinaire, Emilokan Tinubu to get involved in Northerners family affairs. No way, Emilokan Tinubu will continue watching you from afar while you destroy yourselves, afterall your blood brother Shettima the Kanuri Wonder Boy is the VP
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Mayeldah(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05
Drinking beer is bad but sniffing soak away, drugs, gutter water and fermented urine is good and Halal

Are Islamists not confused people?

3 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by kk2baba: 4:53pm On Jan 05
could this be another Boko haram reloading?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Reelmii: 4:55pm On Jan 05
omooba969:

These are the type of stories foreigners read about us and conclude that we're not normal.
i swaer oo
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Hassanmaye(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Danjikanbauchi: 4:57pm On Jan 05
I am not addicted but for sure I do drugs some times.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by DiskJokeyManic: 4:58pm On Jan 05
So?? 😐 serves them right....If election should come again nw,,,,, dis animals will still vote incompetent leaders becus of Religion ND tribalism😐😐...... If Dem like make boko haram Kpai Kpai all of Dem I no send deir papa...... Rubbish😐😐
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by dkidd: 5:10pm On Jan 05
wizelink:
Wow. This is pathetic. What has the hisbah police done about all these?

They see it as nothing so long as it's not branded alcohol its why their youths keep discovering highness in all the weird places
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Bahamas95(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05
Mamapikinnimi:
Nigerian Northern/abòki youths and high stuffs are 5&6
*fixed*
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by DonBenny77(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05
Amazing people some of them inhale sockaway pit, you go fear.... fear....
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by brightleave(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
Give those people beers. Which sort of religion is holding them back? If they want to get high, they can do it in the cleanest way possible; green and brown bottles.
beer na crime
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by wizelink(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05
Okay. But this is hypocritical and does not in anyway help their youth or their region.

[Qquote author=dkidd post=127794888]
They see it as nothing so long as it's not branded alcohol its why their youths keep discovering highness in all the weird places[/quote]
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Naijanascam: 5:48pm On Jan 05
Confused beings... Including sniffing latrines and other absurdities
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by ufuosman(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05
Na wa
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Codevalley: 6:11pm On Jan 05
Is it not better to take beer than these poisons undecided?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Objectivist04: 6:17pm On Jan 05
Nice2023:

What a typical northerner is after is to dominate his fellow man till he can no longer breath.

That is why if u are poor in the north...it will only take years centuries for u to come out of poverty. E g the poor, marry the poor why rich marry themselves which further creates hopelessness in that region.
Thank you my brother, I lived 10 years in the north, and noticed that the Hausa Muslims pair likes with likes during marriage, if you are a cripple, they pair you with a cripple of opposite sex, if you are blind, they find a blind person of opposite sex for you. The rich don't want to have anything to do with the poor and l Begin to ask " when will the poor and the afflicted get out of their predicament under this system" ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Nice2023(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05
Objectivist04:

Thank you my brother, I lived 10 years in the north, and noticed that the Hausa Muslims pair likes with likes during marriage, if you are a cripple, they pair you with a cripple of opposite sex, if you are blind, they find a blind person of opposite sex for you. The rich don't want to have anything to do with the poor and l Begin to ask " when will the poor and the afflicted get out of their predicament under this system" ?

That is the caste system being practised in some states in India and so many other Islamic countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Atlantis585: 6:33pm On Jan 05
Why are all manner of horrible things in Nigeria always starting from the North?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by ProudWitch: 6:40pm On Jan 05
That post is so disturbing and irritating.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by stanliwise(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Hmm almost 90% of young men these days are into drugs, little wonder why someone like nairamarley has fans who defends him despite being an obvious menace to the society.

98% of nairaland men are also drug addicts, it's the reason why you see comments from the pit of hell here and you begin to wonder if these guys are actually human.
The one that shook me was when a popular moderator in politics section was defending nairamarley in one of the topics and I just shook my head.
where are you getting this stats from?
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by nedekid: 7:24pm On Jan 05
Na them way.
I once had cause to call two young men, one Yoruba and the second igbo. Fine boys from good homes.
I noticed them mixing with some Agege boys. Everytime back then you see them with bottles if cough medicine, mixing it with farouz at my bar. Different kinds of smoke and mixtures.
I remember I told them I had concerns that they were going astray. I told them, see, our head is different from those abokis own. What they can carry, our own head cannot. They thanked me for the advice and I left them.
Today, one has gone to rehab several times, saw him yesterday. He is OK now but still has a loose screw. Life has moved and left him behind. The second guy I saw about 6 years ago, he greeted me, I could not recognize him, skinny with like 5 teeth in his mouth! Omo that one, I wonder if he is still alive today.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by GreatOchuks: 7:37pm On Jan 05
It will never be well with Lugard for joining the South to this awkward North .

Even though Youths get high everywhere, but at least Southern youths spend money to buy stuffs and damage themselves personally unlike the North which is resorting to animalistic substances like fermented human urine , lizard poop , Camel urine , Latrine effluvium etc .

Before you know now , they will digest and start spreading another Pandemic
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by GreatOchuks: 7:43pm On Jan 05
FireUpNow:
Aboki boys can smoke anything. I have seen some smoking Evostick gum and inhaling soakway.Those guys are crazy.
😂😂😂God abeg oooo
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by GreatOchuks: 7:48pm On Jan 05
dkidd:

Omor this isn't a recent discovery oo.. Those of us that have stayed up north before know thier youths are into all these. Na the day i see guyman dey sniff toilet for NAIA Abj na i give up on them. I know another one who has a well paying job as at 2015 him dey receive #350k minus bonus allowance and runs when tripple the salary. The guy only drinks codeine and cigarettes. Him salary dey finish under one week for codeine then maybe him fit use small settle house cos he was married to one fine innocent looking muslim girl and they had a child, then one day again i was drinking my beer i saw him at the bar ordering malt as usual then i noticed eye drop for table[b][/b] before u say hi my guy done turn eye drop for inside mouth[b][/b]. Nothing these aboki no dey take high. Fear them. Them fit drink ur blood just to get high

Chineke Me eeii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by HighTable(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05
Holyshit ! shocked

Bullshit cheesy

I once unrinated in a coke plastic bottle in a corner at a lecture theatre as it was raining cats and dogs and then forgot it in that corner for over a month, when I saw the bottle again I took and observed the colour as a rogue scientist na, I then decide to open and investigate the smell, the smell was so crazy the bottle fell down.
Now imagine someone drinking that content
Those ones belong to the zoo o
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by MrAgbako: 8:30pm On Jan 05
They just wanna get high but forgot they can't become the Most High

grin
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by newoffer: 8:41pm On Jan 05
Govt should build mental home everywhere. Come to Victoria Island u will see fresh fresh mentally disabled people around. There are kids turning into adult around Adeola Odeku towards Akin Adesola. Hope the Govt is watching. They are like 10 to 22. To smoke anything
pretydiva:
Honestly, this is getting out of hand. When the side effects sets in, they will have themselves to blame.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Hezmatosky: 9:00pm On Jan 05
Where's Dangote? I can never stop calling him out. Stop living i don't care life. Go and develop your people with all your wealth and influence. Stop chasing money, you've had enough. Even when Bill Gates single handedly trying to or completely eradicating polio in Africa, you too can save your people from poverty, insecurity, illiteracy, human underdevelopment, etc.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Adrian9(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05
nairalanda1:

How did you know 98% of Nairaland men are into drugs.

Don't just make comments for the sake of commenting.
That person is who I call a statistical bomboclat. Wisdom is to be searched for, but foolishness can never hide.
Re: Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA by Dybala11(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05
nairalanda1:

People use all sorts of weird things to get high.

I believe this news. After all the day I watched a documentary about people inhaling glue...GLUE. for high.

Some humans self...
You never hear about Aboki guys wey dey choke their nose for pit-latrine (i.e shalanga) to get high??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Shibiri Area Of Lagos / Live-in-lovers Bite Neighbour’s Breast During Fight In Lagos / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.