Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Dansugar Certificate Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dansugar Certificate Verification (1396 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) / Of Certificate Verification/dematerialization And E-transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dansugar Certificate Verification by folarina(m): 1:58am On Sep 17, 2007
Hi,

I bought DANSUGAR last year but my brother signed the application form for me .

My certificate came out and i sent it for verification via my stockbroker,it was returned due to irregular signature.

Pls can someone advise me what to do ? Moreover i have a CSCS account can they not credit it into my account directly .

I do want to lose my investment sad
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by folarina(m): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I bought DANSUGAR last year but my brother signed the application form for me .

My certificate came out and i sent it for verification via my stockbroker,it was returned due to irregular signature.

Please can someone advise me what to do ? Moreover i have a CSCS account can they not credit it into my account directly .

I don't want to lose my investment
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by MT: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2007
I had a similar problem sometimes. What you need to do is to get your brother to sign that transfer form for you.He will sign it the way he signed when he was buying it for you. I hope he remembers anyway. Alternatively, you have to go with your banker confirmation of signature and swear an affidavit also. Then, go and and re-submit . This is trickish , some registrars will accept while some don't, but I feel there are people here that can come up with more brilliant idea.
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by folarina(m): 2:49am On Sep 17, 2007
Unfortunately my brother cant even remember signing the form talkless of him remembering the signature.

My broker mentioned Banker's confirmation as well.

What is that ?How do i get it .

These wahala is just too much !!!!!

Life is complicated enough ,why add additional stress. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by MT: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2007
To get banker's confirmation of signature, you need to approach your bank in Nigeria. They are the one that will give you. It's an official document from your bank confirming your signature. It takes less than 30 mins to get, so dont be stressed. Make sure you go with 2 colour passport photograph. With that , you will be sorted out.
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by folarina(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2007
Thanks MT

I will let you know how it goes.
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by Temin(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2007
My Brother
I sincerely wish you good luck. Zenith security is tough ask any Broker I don not know how yuo will brake in.
The 419 guys have made it more difficult. grin
Re: Dansugar Certificate Verification by bolutito(f): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2007
some banks actually charge u for this service. i recently had to get banker's confirmation & affidavits in respect of some shares that were purchased by my mum when i was younger. first registrars might also need a letter from u, but since dangote sugar uses zenith registrars, check your certificate for their contact details & get in touch with them.

(1) (Reply)

Which Forex Broker Accepts E-gold / Please Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.