Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

I No Gree For Anybody… I Reject Your Rejection” – Nigerian Man Writes Back To HR - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I No Gree For Anybody… I Reject Your Rejection” – Nigerian Man Writes Back To HR (245 Views)

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses / MAKE THAT CAREER SWITCH TO HR WITH CERTIFICATION EDGE? / Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I No Gree For Anybody… I Reject Your Rejection” – Nigerian Man Writes Back To HR by DyshApp: 6:33pm On Jan 05
Still on the ‘no gree for anybody’ term, a Nigerian man has decided to resume at an office in Catford, UK where his application was rejected.

The man had applied for the position of a support worker in Catford, but was met with a rejection, which the company addressed while writing him back.

The man who identified as @HenryHennery on the microblogging platform X, choose to go by the idea of a tweep who instructed Nigerians not to let go of any company that rejects their application.

Being an individual who refused to take no for an answer, he wrote back to the company via email that he would be resuming on the 9th of January 2024. Adding that he was coming to familiarize himself with the team.

The HR representing the company replied him, by asking how he intends to resume the company acknowledging the fact that he lives in Nigeria and they are based in the UK

Follow up with trending Career Topics, Tips and more on Dysh

Re: I No Gree For Anybody… I Reject Your Rejection” – Nigerian Man Writes Back To HR by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Jan 05
Sonia still dey ask the werey which premises he wants to visit in the 9th.....
Sonia nor know say naija na cruise....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

⚡⚡♻Trennix International Biz Ltd ~ 》Lets Boost Your Financial Career !♨ ✔✔ / 7 Sureways To Increase Traffic To Your Site / Apply: Save The Children (three Positions), Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.