Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) (21842 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal / Nigerian Navy 2019 NNBTS Batch 29 Recruitment. / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Kingrshd3: 9:59pm On Jan 05
I want to know.who will meet all this criteria and get this job 🤔

Man know man don perish this country called Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Wainey: 10:26pm On Jan 05
nofindome:
22 to 26 yrs below.. Dis country sef
Lolz, after school and 1yr strike plus NYSC, most qualified Nigerians don pass that age sef.

If them no wan employ person, make them talk abeg
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Wainey: 10:31pm On Jan 05
Elsudani2:
a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to sub paragraphs b – e).

Translation: if you did a six years course in school and 1 Year NYSC and still graduated at age 24 .

Otilo zeeh 🤣

Banana republic
let's say u study engineering, agric or other professional course weh be 5yrs, plus strike weh go collect another 7months, then u go NYSC for 1yr.

By the time u are qualified for this job, u no go fit meet criteria again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by TiffanyJ(f): 10:52pm On Jan 05
Walai:
This one no concern us wey go clock 36 this year.
Guy, abeg u funny.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Elsudani2: 11:21pm On Jan 05
Wainey:
let's say u study engineering, agric or other professional course weh be 5yrs, plus strike weh go collect another 7months, then u go NYSC for 1yr.

By the time u are qualified for this job, u no go fit meet criteria again

Gbam 🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Elsudani2: 11:22pm On Jan 05
Tayorshd87:

As in ehn am reading reading and reading that paragraph again because I no understand

Phahahahahajaha Nigeria is a zooo

While a whole civilized Israel still recruit at 35 and reserve at 45

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05
You don't understand my bro. If anyone's waec result is more than 6 years clearly the person is above 22 years of age. You can do the calculation yourself
Elsudani2:

It is clearly written there you can't apply if your waec exceeds 6 years before applying.

So he is right, without connection you are wasting your time unless them add you by mistake
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Elsudani2: 11:58pm On Jan 05
crossbreedwears:
You don't understand my bro. If anyone's waec result is more than 6 years clearly the person is above 22 years of age. You can do the calculation yourself

The age range was not stuck at 22.

People graduate at 19 for secondary schools , how long do you think they can go to the University and NYSC then apply with the waec not exceeding 6yrs
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:37am On Jan 06
Alright seems you don't understand me. The maximum age for recruitment in the armed forces is 22 years except does who have NCE, OND and other certificates will be considered. I'm telling you from reality
Elsudani2:

The age range was not stuck at 22.

People graduate at 19 for secondary schools , how long do you think they can go to the University and NYSC then apply with the waec not exceeding 6yrs
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by hurryup123(m): 12:38am On Jan 06
Even in federal government job.
See criteria
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:31am On Jan 06
Scholace:
are you serious?
Try it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:34am On Jan 06
Elsudani2:

Phahahahahajaha Nigeria is a zooo

While a whole civilized Israel still recruit at 35 and reserve at 45

🤣🤣🤣
They put all these criteria so as to reduce the number of applicants for their own godson's and daughters to come in.They know what they are doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by southpole: 3:27am On Jan 06
tete7000:
Nigeria constitution and its obsession with Primary school leaving certificate. Shior! Who needs primary school certificate after obtaining Higher certificates? Imagine the navy saying people will be asked to produce primary school certificate.
Is used in determining the true age of an applicant. At the point of entry into primary school almost everybody indicates his or her true date of birth.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by martins1adelowo: 6:52am On Jan 06
People way beyond 22 go apply.. Dey okay, Nigerians are very dishonestPeople way beyond 22 go apply.. Dey okay, Nigerians are very dishonest...
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by anthropizzy(m): 8:33am On Jan 06
Chicagograduate:
Very stressful and resource wasting.

YeS O.You will go to a cyber cafe and spend less than 3 hours to fill the navy form and upload your passport and educational documents online.There will be traffic in submitting your documents and it will waste your time and money too.

After completing your application,you will now print like 12 or more documents which is going to cost you ₦50 to ₦100 each.Fuel increment has increased the cost of printing.
There are 3 orinted forms that you are going to signed
*AN ATTESTATION FORM,from your parents agreeing that if you die during the course of screening they will not be compensated or held responsible.
*LOCAL GOVERNMENT FORM;you are going to take this form to either liaison office of your local government or to state of origin for them to sign.You go pay for the signing and signature/stamp.
GUARANTORS FORM;This form is going to be signed by a senior officer in the armed forces or government above level 16(check your printed form)Most times,these people won't sign because they don't know you.Instead,they will be dribbling you.Some of them collect bribe before they will signed.
Note:These are not guarantee that you will be selected o.
They will screen some candidates online before they will post the list of those qualify to take part in the screening.
There are other screening you will partake like zonal aptitude test,if you pass the exam,you will travel to your state of origin for the state screening where they will announce the names of applicants who pass the aptitude test before your school credentials will be thoroughly checked,you will undergo a medical check,race before the final list of those who qualify will be called.
Na under hot sun for open field Una go sit down from 6am to 7pm daily for 2 to 3 weeks.
Carry 100k follow body.
This one no be employment.Na suffer head

God bless you. You are so on point

Since when I discovered that Nigerian military recruitment is so stressful and strenuous I stopped.
Those who will get employed don't go all through this rubbish laid down rules. They will get the job on a platter of Gold.

This Country is a gestapo one
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by tete7000(m): 9:55am On Jan 06
southpole:
Is used in determining the true age of an applicant. At the point of entry into primary school almost everybody indicates his or her true date of birth.

But the certificate doesn't indicate age now. For those who have because many don't actually have it, though for those who have following your line of reasoning it may be used to get the real age. My question however is what happens to birth certificate if this is the primary reason for demanding for primary school certificate bearingi
mind that probablymany people dont posses the primary school certificate? Many kids dont reach primary six before the leave for secondary schools nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 11:05am On Jan 06
southpole:
Some people fail one or twice in primary school.Some stopped education due to financial reason and some parents who were posted out of the state or move out delay their children from getting admitted back to school.If that is the criteria then they have failed.Some of these officers have special candidates whom they want to replaced with the genuine applicant's.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 11:07am On Jan 06
crossbreedwears:
If you go to the recruitment field you will find 90% overage.Go to the north and see for yourself.Are you telling me the north get admitted into primary school at an early age?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by kareemkamil(m): 11:34am On Jan 06
The slot wey dem don share by dem dem
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06
All I know is that the North will grab slots meant for the south. And defend their actions by claiming one Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06
Overage has nothing to do with any tribe. A lot of my course mate were above 12 years but calmed to be less when we entered NMS. Every tribe do adjust their age when it comes to enlistment into the armed forces. Imagine someone claiming 23 years and her daughter is about 14 years of age.
Chicagograduate:
If you go to the recruitment field you will find 90% overage.Go to the north and see for yourself.Are you telling me the north get admitted into primary school at an early age?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06
crossbreedwears:
Overage has nothing to do with any tribe. A lot of my course mate were above 12 years but calmed to be less when we entered NMS. Every tribe do adjust their age when it comes to enlistment into the armed forces. Imagine someone claiming 23 years and her daughter is about 14 years of age.
It all boils down to the recruitment criteria.Even the slots for navy Admirals, politicians and other top elites are way above the age the navy are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06
It's well. We still have a lot of people who joined the armed forces with their real age. In fact, a course mate of mine was enlisted into the army at age 15. He was posted to Infanty corps but had issues with bank due to his age.
Chicagograduate:
It all boils down to the recruitment criteria.Even the slots for navy Admirals, politicians and other top elites are way above the age the navy are looking for.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by captaininiobong(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06
They have hijacked Abuja slot. Even the exam center they gave, they still said unavailable at point of submission.

It's only in Nigeria assu strike will occur and many employers or agencies still expect you to be at most 24 years for your application to be considered.

Well, goodluck to all who applied.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06
crossbreedwears:
It's well. We still have a lot of people who joined the armed forces with their real age. In fact, a course mate of mine was enlisted into the army at age 15. He was posted to Infanty corps but had issues with bank due to his age.
15 yrs old is an underage.He shouldn't be enlisted in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by MIHLEXY: 7:35pm On Jan 06
Chicagograduate:
please boss can you guide me through the application process pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06
[quote author=MIHLEXY post=127812487][/quote]Go to a cyber cafe.They will process it for you.Dont make any mistake with your credentials o.Make sure it is the year you started both primary and secondary school and you finish is what you will fill in your application.Go along with all you school certs and birth certificate.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Kelly2713(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06
The website is not loading, anyone encountering such issues?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by MIHLEXY: 9:03pm On Jan 06
Chicagograduate:
Go to a cyber cafe.They will process it for you.Dont make any mistake with your credentials o.Make sure it is the year you started both primary and secondary school and you finish is what you will fill in your application.Go along with all you school certs and birth certificate.

already filled that up not long ago now boss
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06
Once you enter NMS at any age and you pass out and enlisted into the army, you're no longer underage because 6 years military training is not a joke. Let me shock you, there is an ex boy currently that got enlisted into the army late last year who's not up to 17 years, i am very sure he had to add up to his age because he won't have been enlisted author=Chicagograduate post=127812327]15 yrs old is an underage.He shouldn't be enlisted in the first place.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Hungerbadoo: 12:59pm On Jan 07
crossbreedwears:
Forget the english you read. All you need is your complete O'level, be physically fit and no crine history. The only challenge a candidate might have is when your BVN name or date of birthday doesn't tally with what you present
Will a change of DOB on my NIN affect my BVN during registration?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank / Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.