Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) (22472 Views)

The Nigerian Navy For Nnbts Batch 35 / Nigerian Navy 2019 NNBTS Batch 29 Recruitment. / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07
Once you change your DOB on NIN you also have to change it on BVN to avoid future issues
Hungerbadoo:
Will a change of DOB on my NIN affect my BVN during registration?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by deebo6m9: 12:04pm On Jan 22
Chicagograduate:
Go to a cyber cafe.They will process it for you.Dont make any mistake with your credentials o.Make sure it is the year you started both primary and secondary school and you finish is what you will fill in your application.Go along with all you school certs and birth certificate.

Please there was a mistake with my secondary school name.
Does that affect in the long run?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22
deebo6m9:

Please there was a mistake with my secondary school name.
Does that affect in the long run?
A mistake will lead to disquafication.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22
crossbreedwears:
Forget the english you read. All you need is your complete O'level, be physically fit and no crine history. The only challenge a candidate might have is when your BVN name or date of birthday doesn't tally with what you present
With his connection,all these will be waived.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22
crossbreedwears:
You don't understand my bro. If anyone's waec result is more than 6 years clearly the person is above 22 years of age. You can do the calculation yourself
So you no go repeat class?
I don go for this screening.When them drop names wey no meet the criteria,the affected candidates begin call their godfather.Them include their names back to the list.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22
Godfather ma normal things for armed forces bro
Chicagograduate:
So you no go repeat class?
I don go for this screening.When them drop names wey no meet the criteria,the affected candidates begin call their godfather.Them include their names back to the list.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22
Normal thing
Chicagograduate:
With his connection,all these will be waived.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by brizie78: 1:00pm On Mar 11
no news yet??
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) by stubsamm: 2:22am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview Question:Can You Lie To Save Our Organization? Whats The Best Response / Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.