Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest (46572 Views)

Youths Attack Awosika Police Station With Gallons Of Petrol Over Arrest Of Boys / Police Team 'Flee' Over Arrest Of Men Behind Lecturer's Attempted Murder. Photo / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by SharingIsLife(m): 6:43am On Jan 06
saphiere:
Me I want to arrest seun for using his platform to promote hatred towards women.
Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod Dominique rule 2 broken.
Honestly, we need to talk about gender hate apart from tribal hate. Please Seun.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Offpoint1: 7:50am On Jan 06
saphiere:
Me I want to arrest seun for using his platform to promote hatred towards women.
After you threatened to arrest someone, you're still calling that person you threatened to come to your rescue grin grin if delusion was a person grin
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Ishilove: 8:20am On Jan 06
ablejesus26:

Zero intelligence is what We have running for a security championed by a maximum failure of a govt the likes of your type, who sell their common sense for the my party my candidate must win politics we have running appraise and support.

Shame on anyone who cursed PDP but keeps silent in this maximum disaster called APC We have for a govt.

Shame on y'all.
Mr Man, you must be smoking the toxic farts that your crusty anus emits on a regular basis. Have you ever seen me on this forum supporting any politician or political party? What is this radarada this early morning??! See, you better transfer your aggression to the appropriate quarters and stop quoting strangers on the internet to type premium crap before I change it for you and your ancestors!!

Nairaland hoodlum. Shior

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:02am On Jan 06
saphiere:
Saphiere!!
Where have you been? We don miss you o...
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by 27adam: 9:49am On Jan 06
Nigerian police don go parade innocent boys just to please the petitioner that must've paid them handsomelyNigerian police don go parade innocent boys just to please the petitioner that must've paid them handsomely...
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by We4all: 10:44am On Jan 06
flexyrule:
I no dey fit read gistlover posts pass the first line..

Their posts are usually uncouth, crude and derogatory.

No doubt, they have done well exposing evil perpetrated by individuals, but their way of operation and choice of words no dey ever go well with me.

Throw insults here and there, use derogatory words, sound authoritative, hurl threats etc.

Well. They are in hiding... If they were to have a regular house and office address like everybody, I doubt if they'd still have fingers to be posting.

Nigerians sha like things like this.

In addition, the person behind the keyboard can't even paragraph their write up to make an interesting read. I usually see their post as crap.
Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by CorrectionFLuid: 11:29am On Jan 06
saphiere:

Ironically the Seun you're calling on for help is the same one you just accused of promoting hatred towards women.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Mrpojj(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06
flexyrule:
I no dey fit read gistlover posts pass the first line..

Their posts are usually uncouth, crude and derogatory.

No doubt, they have done well exposing evil perpetrated by individuals, but their way of operation and choice of words no dey ever go well with me.

Throw insults here and there, use derogatory words, sound authoritative, hurl threats etc.

Well. They are in hiding... If they were to have a regular house and office address like everybody, I doubt if they'd still have fingers to be posting.

Nigerians sha like things like this.
So you want monumental evil to be exposed with due respect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.