Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest (46519 Views)

Youths Attack Awosika Police Station With Gallons Of Petrol Over Arrest Of Boys / Police Team 'Flee' Over Arrest Of Men Behind Lecturer's Attempted Murder. Photo / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by nlfpmod: 9:35pm On Jan 05
@nigeriapoliceforce you guys are a big joke. Is this how useless and senseless you guys are, big joke and cloutjUSI to prove what?? bring one evidence wey una see say na those boys be gistlover, make una do una mumu finish , ati arrester 000 ati petitioner 000, all of una na lawsuit Go Jam una this new year, since you all have money to waste for court, let's fvcking go there , aye yin onida

Jeanslover to Nigeria Police right now, see how you all display una unprofessionalism to the whole world, normal normal we sabi say una no Dey Professional as na retired ogogoro people una Dey employ but showing it to the whole is such a big shame to you all, ontop how much wey una collect for Toyin the famous fraudster hand.

Toyin oni Ppp loan fraud want chase clout with those boys , since una want do mistake hold people, why una no hold rich people wey go face una bumper to bumper, na poor man pikin una want take Dey chase clout, shows how powerless and vain una be, face your match, that been said,

CAN I KNOW MY OFFENSE insecurities left and right, economy don fall yakata for ground yet na gistlover be their nightmare e be Like say na only me fit this people 000, their mind no Dey ever touch ground ontop my matter, the only blog they couldn't buy or put unde their payroll till today, the only blog wey Dey call their bluff, the only blog wey no Dey look their papa face, you come talk say mal them no fear , shey ko por leti iyawon ni, be Like i Don too Sleep sef, make I apply more pressure , Enikuuuure,

RELEASE INNOCENT BOYS 00 but help me hold that fake page well - that one sweet me, next time him no go open fake page again.

®nigeriapoliceforce how far, Eti shey esin aworo 0000? You guys just made a mockery of your uniform today , shameeeeeeeee, is it a crime to be poor in this part of the world, na only poor man pikin una Dey harass, una shame Dey shame me, Alara gbigbe husband snatcher tee in the mud 7> famous Ppp loan fraudster in the mud, must logba lagidi tee in the mud, e pain am

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1ur3htt-d6kJzH3fZnYeFQ2s0VwfqWmVOcSo00/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by ImoleNaija: 9:38pm On Jan 05
RELEASE INNOCENT BOYS 00 but help me hold that fake page well - that one sweet me, next time him no go open fake page again.

Eleyi open fake page dáràn. grin

He go don explain explain tire with no evidence. He now has though. cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by ogashman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05
The police is a joke...so out of all the problems ravaging the country, it's gistlover that is the catch. Someone that is not living in Nigeria.

Insecurity is pervading the land. Scores killed in plateau state and no response from the police but u re busy chasing shadows.

Person wey him house dey burn no dey find rat.

259 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:38pm On Jan 05
Vawulens for this 2024, no de gree for anybody o

Even police dey collect too

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Vifx: 9:38pm On Jan 05
Lol

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by iCauseTrouble: 9:38pm On Jan 05
All of you are mad shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by IyaTola: 9:38pm On Jan 05
grin

5 Likes

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by jojothaiv(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
He that is down needs fear no fall, na to find people join body the weyrey dey find sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by tamdun: 9:39pm On Jan 05
Gistlover no dey naija

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Jflex07(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
Naija police too funny... These guys are not in this shithole

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Keaton(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
Nigerian police don go parade innocent boys just to please the petitioner that must've paid them handsomely

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Natbrowny: 9:39pm On Jan 05
Police arrested the guys selling data to Gist lover staffs.

Beautiful work 4rm d NPF

No gree 4 anybody
Gistlover Vs Police

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Raskimonojendor: 9:39pm On Jan 05
Lol

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Zico5(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
Gistlover is a faceless entity. The more you look, the less you see. It has been like that for years. The owner of that page is very smart and good in what he or she is doing. Let's see how you guys go about it.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by saphiere(f): 9:39pm On Jan 05
Me I want to arrest seun for using his platform to promote hatred towards women.
UnemployedGradu:
you are a fool! Envious retard pride delusional fellow!
Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod Dominique rule 2 broken.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by SILVERLINES: 9:39pm On Jan 05
cheesy
I talk am

In Nigeria na innocent people dae suffer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by id4sho(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by flexyrule(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
I no dey fit read gistlover posts pass the first line..

Their posts are usually uncouth, crude and derogatory.

No doubt, they have done well exposing evil perpetrated by individuals, but their way of operation and choice of words no dey ever go well with me.

Throw insults here and there, use derogatory words, sound authoritative, hurl threats etc.

Well. They are in hiding... If they were to have a regular house and office address like everybody, I doubt if they'd still have fingers to be posting.

Nigerians sha like things like this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by saasala(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
Nigerian police oooo

I'm sure this Gistlover guy abi na girl is not even in Naija

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Ahnii(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05
Wahalur
Gistlover nor gree for anybody this year o.

Nigerian police don moot cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by accordadoga21(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Wisereborn: 9:40pm On Jan 05
grin Nigerian police arresting the Innocents since time in memorial grin grin

The things they are good at are collecting bribes, encouraging bullying, stealing with hijacked mini vans, carrying bags for politicians, doing the highest bidder's biddings, harassing motorists, and selling drugs under the table grin grin

Yeye people undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Joseph099(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05
I said it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Ekitibiased(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05
28 inches TV for sale
Dstv
Oven with 2 hot burners(Electric)
Mattress

DM if interested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by atobs4real(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05
Gistlover spoke up.
But why the curse?
Koyemi ooo

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by kerry57: 9:40pm On Jan 05
It isn't up to ten minutes that I said it's a funny arrest on the other post and asked u guys to watch out for the drama. E don start.

Naija police can never disappoint

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Yemike(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05
Chai, naija my Country grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by KingEarnest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05
Shey eye dey pain me?
Is this not the 'Gistlover' the Police arrested? Naija na cruise.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by Kingrshd3: 9:40pm On Jan 05
K

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by atobs4real(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05
Gistlover spoke up.
But why the curse?
Koyemi ooo
Following

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest by ATEAMS: 9:41pm On Jan 05
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.