Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March (18900 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ericmor: 3:45pm On Jan 06
zebszebs:

Even if he "won" the Fury fight, it was a non-title fight, so no belts were on the line.

This is how you know people who watch boxing matches through their neighbours window and on social media commentary.

This is business and not title thing. They just need to make some money along the line.
I knew the guy will do more fight after the fury fight because the money he got for that fight is just too much for him not to plan another one
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Promise47(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06
I love Francis ngannou and I want him to win through AJ is a Good fighter I'm sure Francis ngannou will win
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06
ericmor:

What of the people Ruiz beat before AJ. Ruiz is still one of the top boxers around, if you don't believe that, check the ranking

He should fight somebody then instead of begging Aj for a trilogy that won't happen.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by bigiyaro(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06
Quelme:
Joshua no go see draw for this one.

This is a fight of two Africans, why didn't the promoters deem it fit to move the fight down to Africa?

Why that head slamming country of all places.
it's all about the Benjamins....if don't u Gerrit, forgeabouit
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Khallicopyro: 4:46pm On Jan 06
Nnganou go finish Joshua o! Oyinbo never change. They always want to see Africans fighting themselves.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by HRMK: 4:55pm On Jan 06
THAT IS ILL ADVISED!!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by idogbe14170: 5:02pm On Jan 06
Good luck to himGood luck to him...
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 5:09pm On Jan 06
waveman2:
I actually don't know about getting killed but I know AJ power and skill will give him the advantage.You know AJ now moves very quickly this days,it going to be a KO.

If Aj decides not to be timid trust me he will obliterate Ngannou. Ngannou had many deficiencies in his game that a fast boxer would have taken advantage of. I think he should fight wilder instead. He has a better chance of defeating wilder than he has AJ. Just try to avoid that right hand punch and you will beat wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Ibile77(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06
sukkot:
you must be crazy. So that agberos will rob the oyinbos that come ? Or street beggars will make their lives miserable ? 🤣🤣🤣👀
why using such derogatory language? Say your own opinion rather than calling me crazy! Well, parental upbringing matters in life.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by sukkot: 5:29pm On Jan 06
Ibile77:
why using such derogatory language? Say your own opinion rather than calling me crazy! Well, parental upbringing matters in life.
hehe my man ibile no vex . E dari jimi. I was just being funny ni nao 👀😄

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ericmor: 7:56pm On Jan 06
jaxxy:

He should fight somebody then instead of begging Aj for a trilogy that won't happen.

AJ is the money bag but he can't beg AJ for now since AJ has no belt. To fight an opponent, there need to be an agreement between the two camp.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by ProudNigerian01: 8:59pm On Jan 06
wealthpreach:

No sire, that is a translation that uses the words you want. Let's go to the aramaic version. Download sword Bible... It says "sexual immorality"

All you so called believer find a way to sneak fornication in, like that is what matters. Unforgiveness? Constant lies you tell everyday? Covetousness? Stealing peoples joy, source of happiness and lots you do everyday.

In accordance with the aramaic scripts, fornication was never listed a sin against God, it's an act that could mar your destiny if you don't control yourself, but it is never a sin against Got.

I don't want to give you verses that seem like fornication is even supported lol.
fornication, adultery and every form of sexual immorality including lustful thoughts are sins.
Those things you mentioned too are also sins everyone must stay a way from. No sin is small. Sin is sin.

Any sin breaks our fellowship with God and exposes us to attacks from the enemy. It is important that we become watchful of our ways.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Yungmil: 9:44pm On Jan 06
Pharaoh4rin:
I like the way the guy's bodybuilt.

Come, muslims no d fight boxing? Or is it because it does involve killing?
Hmmm

The greatest boxers you know are Muslims

Mohammed Ali

Mike tyson
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Duru009(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06
This guy will certainly BEAT Joshua if you watch some of his matches. The guy has stamina and very focus !!

Am ready to bet 100k with anyone here.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by wealthpreach(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06
ProudNigerian01:

fornication, adultery and every form of sexual immorality including lustful thoughts are sins.
Those things you mentioned too are also sins everyone must stay a way from. No sin is small. Sin is sin.

Any sin breaks our fellowship with God and exposes us to attacks from the enemy. It is important that we become watchful of our ways.

Just like engaging a Muslim, you'll never get a rational answer. Study your Bible in aramaic for contextual comprehension.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by BALLOSKI: 7:17am On Jan 07
Quelme:
Joshua no go see draw for this one.

This is a fight of two Africans, why didn't the promoters deem it fit to move the fight down to Africa?

Why that head slamming country of all places.
Headslamming pays. They won't bring it to your wretched place. Who pays?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by shagie07: 8:17am On Jan 07
Liverpool Vs Newcastle 4 - 2 Incredible Match | Salah 2 Goals Highlights 2023/2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ptIct54-kM
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Unbreakable007: 9:50am On Jan 07
fnep2smooth:
the guy go knack joshua hands down. i bet my 2 balls on it grin

Bet reasonable things joor.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07
Yungmil:
Hmmm

The greatest boxers you know are Muslims

Mohammed Ali

Mike tyson

I'm not talking about a convert., not a fairly used convert. You know what I'm zaying
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Semaj77(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07
Quelme:
Judging from Ngannou's bout with Fury, the guy was pretty impressive.

Can Joshua go up to round 10? I doubt if he has that stamina.

But Fury is a very poor boxer , I believe AJ wins Ngannou by TKO
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Semaj77(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07
lexy2014:

But amateur Ngannou dropped Tyson Fury

But Fury can't actually box
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jan 07
Semaj77:

But Fury can't actually box

how then did he become world heavyweight champion?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Semaj77(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09
lexy2014:

how then did he become world heavyweight champion?

Same way Wilder and Joshua did
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Jan 09
Semaj77:

Same way Wilder and Joshua did

which way is tthat?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Semaj77(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09
lexy2014:

which way is tthat?

By fighting talentless and unskilled boxers in this era , actually Joshua has a better resumé than both Fury and Wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Jan 09
Semaj77:

By fighting talentless and unskilled boxers in this era , actually Joshua has a better resumé than both Fury and Wilder

who are the talentless and unskilled boxers they in this era?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Semaj77(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10
lexy2014:

who are the talentless and unskilled boxers they in this era?

Virtual all of them , most of them can't beat average fighters of the 70's , 80's and 90's
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 2:17am On Mar 09
jaxxy:

Lol i agree with u my bri the only problem is Ngannou isn't fragile otto wallin. Ngannou not only has power like Aj if not more bt he also has a better chin than Joshua.

As for power Aj cannot bully Ngannou like he did wallin so thst won't help him. it will come down to skill set and toughness.

it can go any way trust me. Bt if Ngannou updates his skill set then it's good nite for Joshua.

Also note Tyson won only on a split decision with was very controversial. Lol

How far?? People like you ehn...
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Mar 09
Truth234:

How far?? People like you ehn...

Ngannou was too open, poor defence. A skillfull Aj will easily capitalise on that. if Ngannou has abit more other fights to perfect his boxing skills we could have a better fight or even a more different outcome.

Weldone to Aj for reminding us skill matters in boxing.

Funny enough my post was accurate I mentioned it will come down to skill and toughness.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by Truth234(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09
jaxxy:

Ngannou was too open, poor defence. A skillfull Aj will easily capitalise on that. if Ngannou has abit more other fights to perfect his boxing skills we could have a better fight or even a more different outcome.

Weldone to Aj for reminding us skill matters in boxing.

Funny enough my post was accurate I mentioned it will come down to skill and toughness.

Lol.. people like no dey gree. Ngannou is nothing compared to two time heavyweight champion of the world.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Francis Ngannou In March by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09
Truth234:

Lol.. people like no dey gree. Ngannou is nothing compared to two time heavyweight champion of the world.

same thing I said qhwn he was about to fight fat boy ruiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook To Start Cristiano Ronaldo Reality TV Series / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Olympics Basketball (79 - 93) On 4th August 2012 / Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.