Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work (1394 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:57pm On Jan 06
Jeon:

Is the husband faithful?
Will he stay faithful?
Will he maltreat her after his call is been picked?
Sane Men doing this will shut her down if she cry out because of infidelity. She will be told that "Men are polygamous in nature and can cheat".

Yes, because of what they're passing through in their hands.
If money is what women are after , as men claimed the wives of those men you mentioned will stay no matter what.

Look at P square's Paul, why did he left her after all and all?. I think she started with him right from day one and was submissive , why can't he also bear what she did back then?.

So why did you bring up hardship as the reason for unhappiness in marriage?
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Jeon(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

So why did you bring up hardship as the reason for unhappiness in marriage?

When did I said that?.

I said

Enduring sufferness gives you a faithful husband.

Enduring hardship determines successful Marriages to Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by GreatAchiever1: 1:10pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:

Yes that is the point, Mr Great Achiever. This can only apply if your wife is a sit at home lady. You can't tell a working class woman to wake up at that time to do such unless, she is cooking for herself too. If my husband doesn't expect me to share bills with him at home, I will gladly do it.

You'd be surprised that even some working class ladies still do that. Everything depends on either home-training, or self belief.

Your generation wants us to split bills like a man. In essence allow us to be feminine take care of the house, while you go out as the head of the house to look for money.

Our generation of man had led us believe that we should split bill's because women now want the power/authority of a man but yet still retain the privilege of a woman. This is why you hear things from a woman's perspective like your money is our money, my money is mine.

For me, my beliefs are traditional and conservative, I don't believe a man should demand a woman to split the bill especially if he can foot it all by himself (not say he is wrong to do that, just think it is inappropriate), just like I don't believe a man should be doing domestic household chores in the home. Everyone should know there place and work towards making the home functional while retaining their masculinity and femininity in their God-given roles.
But since the Marxism–Leninism theory came about, destroyed the unity of the home as part of their agenda. The result; feminism. And this is where we are. And it's hard to raise a home now with just one income.
But I still love a traditional home.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Nicepoker(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06
Zonefree:

You got girlfriend for Nairaland? undecided

You have bad taste for women embarassed
I wonder how he brought himself so low.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jan 06
TMHL:
This is following the initial topic about the woman who says she was motivated to wake up earlier than usual to prepare food for her husband to take to work.
While it was just some random innocent tweet, her life story seem to have experienced a massive turnaround from it. Why?Well, Tweeps dug into her past posts and discovered she had always been the "good wife" to her husband, with some level of consistency too.
Then another Tweep noticed she had made a Christmas wishlist for a bedside refrigerator, then asked for her account details to support her in getting it. The rest is history...
SToryland! grin

She was already playing the "good wife" yet her husband still go dey chop another woman's food for work to make her die of jealousy at home to the point that she started waking up at 5 am to cook for him. Make she continue! undecided
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:
This lady is in between an on-going war on Twitter, patriarchy and feminist society. Patriarchy proving what doesn't need to be proven because of their ego. At the end of the day, the lady won.

I don't care in an ongoing War, God confuse both sides to bless me abundantly. May Tinubu regime favor me, Lord. grin

@bold:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Need To Open A Savings Account For Your Child / Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (pics/video) / It Can't Work This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.