Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband (30598 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by YourGFsnatcher: 11:30pm On Jan 06
Beverlyjean:
Fantastic...we need to kill off feminism ideology to save humanity

Let me marry you ASAP
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Allisgud: 11:38pm On Jan 06
Let her keep it up,shame to feminine idiots
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Allisgud: 11:39pm On Jan 06
That title sounds like a movie
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by zedegit: 11:42pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
The story of Debbie & the 2 spoons:

A social media user Mumzee Debbie had made a post about her husband's female colleague who brought 2 spoons to work.

She faced a lot of backlash from some users who bashed her for springing off bed whilst the man snores away, and married to a man who had no fridge or good mattress and lives in one room.

Debbie Loveth will have none of it, she fought back valiantly much to the delight of many social media users who decided to surprise and encourage the mother of one. Debbie says she studied geology and her husband is a Mathematics teacher.

At the last count, Debbie has been gifted scholarships, pro bono legal service, furniture, a freezer, window blind, website, AC, free web designing classes, remote job, free couple session, shoes, one year health insurance, clothes, data analysis classes and over N3 million.

SOURCE

I hope say couple session nobi by Blessing CEO?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PepeXKermit: 11:51pm On Jan 06
Gajagojo:

Shut up

tell your husband to shutup.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by ObalendeCMS: 12:20am On Jan 07
VULCAN:
Empty barrel making the most noise.

Most of those men gifting her are doing so because of the kind of woman they married.

They know what they are seeing in the hands of their wives and want to reward a woman who is a homemaker.

That you couldn't put this together shows you are out of touch with the modern world

If that's the case, the should all go and marry her then.

Fool!sh nigeria simping men.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Greenfaces: 12:32am On Jan 07
Nigeria and clout
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by pelumyyyyy: 1:50am On Jan 07
E over choke
usecondom:
E. Choke
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by mignone(f): 3:09am On Jan 07
Lemos14:

I'm happy for her. But for her to be recieving rewards for being wifely to her husband just shows how we've really lost it in this generation because of wokeness.

This is a bad time to be a feminist
She's receiving awards mainly cos she kept defending her husband while people bashed her for living in a certain condition with him.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 3:21am On Jan 07
damoobaba:

The way you carry this matter for head ehn. Try calm down, life no hard like this. I pray peace of mind locate you.

But u haven't answered the questions.

How should other women emulate her? For what exactly?

What did she do that is worthy of emulation?

Before this incident, What exactly was she offering her husband except second hand toto?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by mignone(f): 3:35am On Jan 07
abobote:
Lubbish

What is the big deal in waking up to cook for your husband
Oga,for how long did u/have u been cooking, steadily o? Even if u're married, u were once single.
It is not easy! Is it d shopping with d heights of calculations, sorting, prepping, cooking proper & washing up. This is excluding other activities like laundry, kids' care & Co.

The so-called mothers of those days who did it,:
1. what were their professions?
2. What other deadlines did they av to meet?
3. If they worked, what time did they return home?
4. What time did they retire to bed daily?
5. How easy was it for them?
6. Who cared if they were happy doing it?
7. What % of d family financial burdens did they bear?

See ehn, life these days isn't as easy as u lots view it.
As much as I'm not trying to defend lazy/lackadaisical women, no human should request of another what he/she wouldn't give

Most men who see women cooking for them as a right can't even make meaningful meals. A handful can, but only do so at will. Same goes for women who make ridiculous demands they can't afford from men.

If a couple gives reasonable consideration to each other in all things, marriages will be bliss.

However, the Debbie in question is being admired&awarded mainly cos of d defence she put up for her husband while people bashed them for their living condition.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by mignone(f): 4:02am On Jan 07
VULCAN:
If it looks like a feminist

Talks like a feminist

Claims to be a humanist.

It's a feminist.

The stupidity of your position is that there are numerous people who get up by 4.30 am to go to work because they live so far from their workplace.

You are ok with that, I'm sure?

Hypocrite.

It's ok to get up by 4.30am to go to work but it's not ok to get up by 4.30 am to do something good for your husband.

Obviously you are unmarried or if you are- you are deeply unhappily married.

I make bold to say so because the foundation of a successful marriage is sacrificial living on both sides.

You are unqualified to marry as you believe it's all about sticking up for your rights and having no obligations.

Kindly stay on your own and don't make someone miserable as you wouldn't last a year as a spouse

In ur scenario, such woman wld rather leave d job& make food dt early instead. Then, no income frm her end.

Otherwise, will she wake up way earlier , like 3.00 to prep food& then leave for work at 4.somthn?

How will such not develop HBP in d late 20s/early 30s?
Our mothers/grandmothers who are hypertensive today no do reach laidis o. Most of them no do bank work, comot @4am, enter traffic, return late, go business trip, etc.

Anyway, please it's not nice to set a standard of how other people run their homes.

Some men will never have their wives wake up that early to prep meals on a daily basis, especially if she still has to be at work. Occasionally, maybe not bad.

I wouldn't even have a help do dt everyday, unless such fellow will av time to rest it off later in d day.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by HRMK: 4:49am On Jan 07
SHE WOULD HAVE LOST HER HUSBAND TO THE FEMALE COLLEAUGUE IF SHE HAD NOT TAKEN THAT PROMPT DECISION!
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Vulcan24(m): 4:52am On Jan 07
She should av rejected the gifts esp from outside men ...... maybe accepts from corporate bodies
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Fxbu: 5:25am On Jan 07
kripen:
My wife wake up befor then and get the children ready for school and me the husband for work and she is the first to get to school she teaches. She is a blessing from Almighty God for us.
And you are happy about it, do you know what lack of proper sleep does to the body,I will pardon your ignorance, cause I see African marriages where the woman has to be a semi slave for the marriage to work.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by FireUpNow(m): 5:30am On Jan 07
I am sure the coworker lady will not be happy with this. Good wife time not to get lazy again. Congrats.

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Nairalandboyfri: 6:01am On Jan 07
fergie001:

A social media user Mumzee Debbie had made a post about her husband's female colleague who brought 2 spoons to work.

She faced a lot of backlash from some users who bashed her for springing off bed whilst the man snores away, and married to a man who had no fridge or good mattress and lives in one room.

Debbie Loveth will have none of it, she fought back valiantly much to the delight of many social media users who decided to surprise and encourage the mother of one. Debbie says she studied geology and her husband is a Mathematics teacher.

At the last count, Debbie has been gifted scholarships, pro bono legal service, furniture, a freezer, window blind, website, AC, free web designing classes, remote job, free couple session, shoes, one year health insurance, clothes, data analysis classes and over N3 million.

SOURCE

This is what our mums did everyday. It isn't new. However, the current generation thinks it is an abomination to honour their husbands.

Issorite

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Nairalandboyfri: 6:05am On Jan 07
Fxbu:

And you are happy about it, do you know what lack of proper sleep does to the body,I will pardon your ignorance, cause I see African marriages where the woman has to be a semi slave for the marriage to work.

If 4:50am (virtually 5am is too early to wake up for the day), then I suspect laziness.

If one sleeps by 11pm (many sleep earlier than that) and wakes by 5am, and you think they haven't slept enough, I suspect laziness .

This isn't sleep deprivation, going by your definition.

Too much sleep on the other hand causes back ache, and mental laziness..

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Jan 07
MT:
Who asked NNPCL to donate our scarce resources on this?

The person in NNPCL who actioned such ought to be sanctioned.

It's needless and a waste. We need to get more serious in this country.

We play too much.
e suppose pain you
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by djseanjohn77: 6:53am On Jan 07
fergie001:

SOURCE

It is not always about what they can do, if what motivates her is "not losing her husband" that will be attributed t her not having a job, so the fear of losing her shelter and the little help she gets. However, she has been empowered, so i think, if with her status she could not do those things as sacrifice for her husband freely, except for when she felt her place is threatened, then i do think this woman has been empowered to not do anything ever again. She was not built to do, it was the fear of losing her means of survival to another woman that motivated her, otherwise, if she was working, she would care less. I can't see any virtue there.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gandrova: 7:06am On Jan 07
kollog:
Just watch, endorsement will follow soonest.

At the end of the day, she might be over N50M richer
Almighty God has picked her Call.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gandrova: 7:09am On Jan 07
Fxbu:

Why are you complaining? The said spouse enjoy what she doing daily. Oga park well abeg!

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by kripen(m): 7:12am On Jan 07
Fxbu:

I am more than happy, hardwork pays weather a woman or man, guy find something else talk who talks say she is not having proper rest. I think you are a lazy type who can't do much in life so enjoy your lazyness. Women like her don't rely on men to do well they excell in all facet of life. If you are a man I pray that you marry a woman who sleep and wake at 08;00clock or there after by then you will know who is foolish weather we or you...
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Printerscanner: 7:21am On Jan 07
Offpoint1:
The real hero is the husband colleague...

You mean the failed husband snatcher?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Angy55(f): 7:58am On Jan 07
I wake up 4:20a.m every day so I can prepare lunch to work.

Buying food outside every day is a waste of money and not hygienic

I am used to it anyway.

Who go remember me like this cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by KushLyon(m): 8:03am On Jan 07
Dogalmighty17:
That lady has gone viral globally. Her story is on Reddit currently.

MARK THIS THOUGH!
All these gifts to the woman will end up creating seeds of conflict in her marriage.
If it takes another woman bringing your husband food before you realize that you aren't taking proper care of your husband, then you probably aren't a woman who will handle money in a way you won't insult your husband tomorrow.

See the double standard of society. The man is a maths teacher who leaves for work on empty stomach. No one thought to empower him to set up and be his own boss.

Woman wey no get still no fit wake up cook for husband in the morning. Na when she come get she go cook?

Premium tears loading in that marriage.

You go just open mouth waaaaaaaah dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Angy55(f): 8:04am On Jan 07
lexy2014:

how is she a virtuous woman?

an unemployed lady who was too lazy and nonchalant to cook for husband who goes out to get money to feed her, clothe her and put roof over her head.

its only the fear of loosing her only security that made her sit up. that is not a virtuous woman.

if she had no fear of loosing the free food, free clothes and free shelter she was getting from her husband, that is how for the remaining years of the marriage, the man will slaving for her to eat and she will be too lazy to prepare food for him.

You nailed it.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Kingisibor: 8:07am On Jan 07
NIGERIANS Love NIGERIANS, na our leaders no good.....
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by aalangel(f): 8:08am On Jan 07
This Mumzee story shaaaa....we that have been waking up 4am for over a decade now to prepare breakfast, may favour locate all of us.
......and my work is 7 to whenever oooo
AMEN🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by KushLyon(m): 8:13am On Jan 07
A lot of pained Nigerians are on this thread, omo! Look at fools just spewing thrash from their mouth as if someone hacked their bank account and transferred their last 1k to Debbie. Una get problem for this country. People are willingly donating, you're here crying, tueh!

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Karlifate: 8:27am On Jan 07
NNPCL would've done well to offer the Maths teacher husband a job, than so called "voucher"

Well, in Nigeria, stupidity always takes the lead.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Harddiskng(m): 8:44am On Jan 07
Foodqueen:

The way your mom's end

Nanana.... from me.

Lool now we can’t “hope” for you right but you can open your septic mouth to hope evil for someone obviously happier with life than you.

You think me & mine are ordinary. Mark this trend, between yours and mine, lets see whose immediate family would end this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Ways To Earn Respect From People / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.