Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband (30552 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On Jan 06
Beverlyjean:
Fantastic...we need to kill off feminism ideology to save humanity
/

There is no such thing as feminism.

We have two groups of women: 1) Those who are lazy and don't want to be productive and 2). Those women that men don't want any way who are forced to be independent.

Frustration should not be misconstrued as "feminism". I challenge anyone to show me a beautiful
feminist. They don't exist. The ones who may be easy on the eyes are just riding the wave to milk the gullible ones. If the gullible ones are victims already might as well turn them to professional victims. Form an organization, tell them exactly what they want to hear and watch your bank account balance swell.
/
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by beejay85: 9:59pm On Jan 06
adeola1097:
This is a really bad time to be a feminist as it has been confirmed that all their branches nationwide have been on fire since her aguero moment started.
She truly is the wife of the year and should be what other women emulate; instead of having nothing else to offer except second hand toto.
grin grin bros ur mouth no good oo
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Jan 06
ObalendeCMS:

If that's the case, then the other woman who brought the spoons should also be rewarded for jolting the lazy "alabodo" of a wife back to reality & getting her to sit up & live to her responsibilities.

Well, she has already secured the man's committment through marriage, therefore she can do "anyhow".

The issue with naija men is the way the act to the plight of a woman without taking logic into consideration.

It's the husband I pity because his wife is gone.
Thanks but on thanks to almighty nigeria simps forming caring.

The husband seem a simple man, though.

God bless you. The same point I made in my comments.

Unfortunately we have enough emotional simps out there who would do anything to make lazy women relevant

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Jan 06
adeola1097:
This is a really bad time to be a feminist as it has been confirmed that all their branches nationwide have been on fire since her aguero moment started.
She truly is the wife of the year and should be what other women emulate; instead of having nothing else to offer except second hand toto.

How should other women emulate her? For what exactly?

What did she do that is worthy of emulation?

Before this incident, What exactly was she offering her husband except second hand toto?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jan 06
bentenny:
Omoh e don set for her just because of one good and virtuous deed!
By the end of this month,that lady will be swimming in plenty of monies!
Chai feminist coven go don turn red ohh🤣🤣
I await Jennyclay to explain tire😄😄
Dey dere dey form feminist like say crown dey wait for U😏

Which good and virtuous deed did she perform?

Pls explain it to me. Maybe the meaning of good and virtuous has changed
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by bentenny(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06
Please can anyone confirm what I just heard about Debbie and her hubby being gifted a new house!😮😮😮
Omoh e don set for that family!
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Myer(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I think I'm beginning to like this trend 😂😂😂

in the coming week(s), watch out as women would wake up from their slumber.

This is an eye opener to ladies rubbing shoulders with their husbands.
The rate of office romance among married couples is alarming.

Hopefully posts like this wake their spouses up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by ObalendeCMS: 10:20pm On Jan 06
Lemos14:

You're right. She feared losing her husband to another woman if not she wouldn't have seen any reason to sit up

It would have made more sense if it were the other woman with 2 spoons that got rewarded.

Atleast, she came through for the husband when the "alabodo" wife was busy stretching & yawning (probably after a thorough all night smashing) while she was busy preparing food for herself & even taking the man into consideration.

The type of wife that pack the children to a restaurant with foodflask to buy breakfast & lunch, on their way to school, in the morning.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by EEIA: 10:22pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

How is she different from the regular nigerian girl?
You no see the person wey I quote?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Niok: 10:23pm On Jan 06
Abeg make we hear word for this matter na
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Harddiskng(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06
Foodqueen:
Happy for her.

Hope her story won't end up like jumoke's.

We all hope your life won’t end painfully and abruptly too
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by ObalendeCMS: 10:31pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

God bless you. The same point I made in my comments.

Unfortunately we have enough emotional simps out there who would do anything to make lazy women relevant

So annoying, bro.

I feel like taking everything she's be gifted & pass it to the lady with 2 spoons.

She did the work!

I pray nature grant her a loving & caring husband.

She deserves it!

Women love food alot & for her to share it with the married man means a lot.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by XaToXi: 10:35pm On Jan 06
So no gifts or recognition for the other woman that woke her up to her responsibilities by first cooking for her husband?

#EdibleCatering

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PaulH07: 10:37pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
The story of Debbie & the 2 spoons:

A social media user Mumzee Debbie had made a post about her husband's female colleague who brought 2 spoons to work.

She faced a lot of backlash from some users who bashed her for springing off bed whilst the man snores away, and married to a man who had no fridge or good mattress and lives in one room.

Debbie Loveth will have none of it, she fought back valiantly much to the delight of many social media users who decided to surprise and encourage the mother of one. Debbie says she studied geology and her husband is a Mathematics teacher.

At the last count, Debbie has been gifted scholarships, pro bono legal service, furniture, a freezer, window blind, website, AC, free web designing classes, remote job, free couple session, shoes, one year health insurance, clothes, data analysis classes and over N3 million.

SOURCE

I pray she doesn't leave her husband eventually.

Na now she go know say she don upgrade.

Who remembers that Bread seller that eventually became a model?

Abeg where she and her husband dey now?

Toh, make we dey look naw...
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Foodqueen(f): 10:43pm On Jan 06
Harddiskng:

We all hope your life won’t end painfully and abruptly too

The way your mom's end

Nanana.... from me.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by bentenny(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06
Hmmmm....Debbie don get her open heaven ohh
No be to go shout for Shiloh say make God give u miracle husband ohh....do you have what it takes to make or keep a home?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PepeXKermit: 10:55pm On Jan 06
BadMaster:
This woman's story is nothing short of grace. The love she's enjoying is astonishing, almost unbelievable.

However, taking a broader look at the reason why men are particularly showing her this much love. It becomes obvious that a lot of men are going through a lot in the hands of their women and don't even receive the most basic of a wifely duty, yet are ashamed to voice out their displeasure. We all know that, while growing up, these were basic to our moms. But this generation of women see it as a herculean task to wake up early in the morning to cook for their husbands.

We no ddy ashamed, we just keep quiet ni.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by damoobaba: 10:56pm On Jan 06
Shes now on 87k followers. See favour.

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by LordIsaac(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06
It is hard to make it in Nigeria, but you can become a millionaire in the same country overnight through “catching cruise.”

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PepeXKermit: 10:57pm On Jan 06
Gajagojo:

Not inspiring at all
How many people pray for their daughter to wake up every day at 4.00am to cook for anyone
You can add that to your prayer points and I will say Amen
That is desperate and mumu behaviour

If NNPC CEO was a woman would she make such a payment?

Una think say to be wife na bed of roses? The point is not waking up at 4:50am to do stuff for yohr husband but ensuring that whatever it takes to keep your home as a nuturer and multiplier should be done as a wife.

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PepeXKermit: 10:57pm On Jan 06
We4all:
Kilode? Nigeria is burning, but some clout chasers are busy celebrating a woman who has decided to slave for her husband.

When e reach your turn, no slave for your man, useless gender
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by damoobaba: 10:58pm On Jan 06
Foodqueen:

The way your mom's end

Nanana.... from me.

Una don reach this place. Matter that doesnt concern you, fight has already started.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by jelel6: 11:02pm On Jan 06
I've seen this story several times and I had no internet whatsoever. However, hearing NNPCL spending on private individuals without accountability is worrisome. The thing is Nigeria is just vibes and no strategy. Otherwise, what's a government institution like NNPCL concern with this.

As for the story itself, I'm genuinely surprised the hyped reaction to this. Trivial stuff gets a lot of us whirled up in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by damoobaba: 11:03pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

How should other women emulate her? For what exactly?

What did she do that is worthy of emulation?

Before this incident, What exactly was she offering her husband except second hand toto?

The way you carry this matter for head ehn. Try calm down, life no hard like this. I pray peace of mind locate you.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Donaldoni: 11:05pm On Jan 06
Great smiley
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gajagojo: 11:06pm On Jan 06
PepeXKermit:

Una think say to be wife na bed of roses? The point is not waking up at 4:50am to do stuff for yohr husband but ensuring that whatever it takes to keep your home as a nuturer and multiplier should be done as a wife.
Shut up
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by DabuIIIT: 11:06pm On Jan 06
Thank God she didn't take to the advice of those old aunties grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by VULCAN(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06
You really are ignorant about who an Alpha Male is.

I detest people who are quick to talk about what they know nothing of

LivingSage:
Everybody dey run from feminist. sad

Should be Alpha male for feminist, 2 wrongly indoctrinated individuals fits themselves
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by VULCAN(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06
Empty barrel making the most noise.

Most of those men gifting her are doing so because of the kind of woman they married.

They know what they are seeing in the hands of their wives and want to reward a woman who is a homemaker.

That you couldn't put this together shows you are out of touch with the modern world

ObalendeCMS:
All those simple men rewarding that woman like she has done a great & mighty thing, una go die troway like crayfish.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by thomasjoe(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06
abobote:
Lubbish

What is the big deal in waking up to cook for your husband

Pally the big deal is not the waking up aspecr .
It's the accepting that she doesn't want to loose her husband by admitting and correcting her mistake openly....devoid of unnecessary feminism and wrong mentality .

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by VULCAN(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06
If it looks like a feminist

Talks like a feminist

Claims to be a humanist.

It's a feminist.

The stupidity of your position is that there are numerous people who get up by 4.30 am to go to work because they live so far from their workplace.

You are ok with that, I'm sure?

Hypocrite.

It's ok to get up by 4.30am to go to work but it's not ok to get up by 4.30 am to do something good for your husband.

Obviously you are unmarried or if you are- you are deeply unhappily married.

I make bold to say so because the foundation of a successful marriage is sacrificial living on both sides.

You are unqualified to marry as you believe it's all about sticking up for your rights and having no obligations.

Kindly stay on your own and don't make someone miserable as you wouldn't last a year as a spouse

We4all:

Lol. I am a humanist and don't give a crap about feminism. And as a humanist, I will NEVER allow a maid on my payroll to wake up as early as 4:30AM to cook for me. Ask yourself, would you like that if the tables were turned?

Nigerian men make marriage look like slavery. So because it's a woman's duty to cook, then she has to wake up very early to cook. And if she doesn't do that, then she isn't submissive.

But if the same woman demands for an expensive gift since it is the man's duty to take care of her, you guys will start crying.

Little wonder why divorce is on the rise. You guys are looking for slaves to marry and when they fall short of expectations, the whining starts.

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by xest(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06
Misplaced priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / My Wedding Pictures / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.