Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) (642 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) / Africa Is Just A Cementary For Africans - Russian President Vladimir Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by Truthday: 11:18pm On Jan 06
Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by HugeElephant(f): 12:05am On Jan 07
Anything that has to do with aljahzeerah I dey commot my hand. They are lying center of terrorism

7 Likes

Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by Bestbrain123(m): 12:32am On Jan 07
Some media is been control by government, not all media say the public truth... So I have reasons to doubt?

1 Like

Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by Floky215: 12:37am On Jan 07
HugeElephant:
Anything that has to do with aljahzeerah I dey commot my hand. They are lying center of terrorism

Don't mind them...those Arabs in gaza are one of the most vile and debased humans on earth...like they are tagged...they are human animals..!!

Such thing is not far from what they can do and blame it on the israelis and help spread by their mouth piece Aljazeera..!!

The world have seen through them and no sane individual or country gives a shit about them any more...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by Aboks(m): 1:08am On Jan 07
Fake
Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by Roger3D(m): 1:30am On Jan 07
Bloody Jews. Your time will soon come
Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by ObiPandora: 1:48am On Jan 07
OK let us assume those in Gaza are indeed devil itself with all their evil deeds etc

How long does Isreal need to curb that evil ? It is already 75 years Isreal have been finding solution to this evil. Do you not think if Isreal can not profer solution or curtail the menace of Hamas Gaza etc it should give them their country n let them be.

Floky215:

Don't mind them...those Arabs in gaza are one of the most vile and debased humans on earth...like they are tagged...they are human animals..!!

Such thing is not far from what they can do and blame it on the israelis and help spread by their mouth piece Aljazeera..!!

The world have seen through them and no sane individual or country gives a shit about them any more...!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) by talk2hb1(m): 9:02am On Jan 07
Was it not the same Israel that was reported of injecting the black Somalian Jew with anti fertility injections to reduce their population.
I am not surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Israel Would Not Win War With Hezbollah – US Officials / Obama To Africans: End Tyranny, Corruption / Iraq Shoe Thrower 'was Tortured'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.