Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (58904 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by greggng: 12:33pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.

I agree with your point but I find it difficult to understand the idea if taking picture with face mask ...when you remove it may be seun will see you clearly and act . Have a nice day
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Fadahunsi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

What took you so long? Anyways, better late than never! Everyone must answer his/her father's name. There are bad people in every tribe, and the act of painting a particular tribe, ethnicity or religion with the same brush, just because of a misguided element ought to be discouraged.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Youngsage: 12:34pm On Jan 07
What about the religious section? When are you going to add a restriction to the Christianity section, or otherwise remove the one on the Islam section undecided

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Niok: 12:34pm On Jan 07
So what are you going to do about the slurs that goes on in the politics section mtcheww
You never ready

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EreluRoz: 12:35pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

Add
Yammy legged
Nyaaa-Mary
Chesty beaters
Na dem
Hokoroh
Plat Head
Yeeenbo
AfghanEastan
See their leader here, this ban will hit you very hard.

By the way Chioma and Davido with their twins are on holidays, I hope you are taking it well.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by zumbigbo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07
Mouth matter....action better
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by favor914: 12:35pm On Jan 07
igbosarejews:
You Seun need to work on yourself as well, because you're a tribalistic, religious and ethnic gingoist,including some of your tribalistic Mods.
Let the change start with you first.
Exactly, I got banned a month ago for saying laziest tribe in the Niger Delta region, without actually mentioning any tribe, some imposter claimed rule 2, what was my offense?

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:36pm On Jan 07
I thought you always use twitter never knew that you know all these things that had been happening here and you kept your cool. Also check the activities of the BBQ griller boy, leoking, fergie for their one sided hate against other tribes..

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by emperortony: 12:36pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

I thought that was why this forum was created?? What took you so long? Perhaps you have achieved your goals already, hence the stance.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Forumobserver12(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07
iLoveYouToo:
grin E no go work

NB: ednut1 has a better solution up there 👆🏼

People should learn to comment on issues without displaying their bigotry, crime is bad and should be condemn by irrespective of the tribe of the criminal involved..

Anybody that fails to comply with Seun's directive should be banned period..

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by busterr(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Thank you.
Also the attitude of some members calling all igbo people ipob should be looked into too.
Then NLPoliceWoman is usually spamming the forum, check that too sir.
Then bbq griller boy, what's the other one again, LeoDeKing, FreeStuffsNG, they plenty all these people are bigots.
I wonder how their activities are always overlooked.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Googledotcom: 12:37pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:
Supported also you shouldn't be like a two edged sword in your twitter and nairaland.

[/b]Remove that muslim faith thing or put one for Christianity while reading thread.

Seun your case is the worse, politically and religiously. Correct yourself first after all username is FREE
OP, Seun, this is another burning issue you need to check and balance.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NuclearWinter: 12:37pm On Jan 07
en0uwem:
This is currently the best decision that has ever been taken in this forum this year.

Imagine being so criminally bent you need laws against people who call you out on it.

Smh!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Proudlyomonna: 12:37pm On Jan 07
Long overdue.

Some people destiny for this place na to do tribal hate and gbasgbos, seun no gree for them dis year.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by fortunez1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

good development
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by LagosG: 12:37pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

It is because of anonymity that these things persist. You will be surprised that lawmakers in this country are here calling people names like Ewedu guzzler because they can hide under anonymity. You might battle against tribalism but there are worse things hiding in plain sight

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Maxtipulation(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07
I don't see anything spectacular about this so, what are the moderators doing before are they not banning up to that period of time before?

If I get banned permanently for multiple offending on Nairaland my whole existence will stop abi?

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by QueenVaji: 12:37pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Yes very very good...thats what they do here..
If yoruba person does something..they will be saying skull minners...ofe nmanu...red roof people.can you imagine

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:38pm On Jan 07
Youngsage:
What about the religious section? When are you going to add a restriction to the Christianity section, or otherwise remove the one on the Islam section undecided
Islam is his master, he won't touch them..

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by onez: 12:38pm On Jan 07
Thank you Seun. Our old nairaland is back devoid of bigotry is back. Thank you and thank you.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Sirseedorf(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07
I agree with this, this forum as been flooded with tribal war, let's wash it off and be on a blissful side between every tribe in this forum, I cherish nairaland a lot, and I can't stand seeing it disorganized or chatterd.

Good bless you mr.seun

God bless every caring and loving Nairalanders who wish nairaland and Nigeria well....

God bless our dear country, Nigeria.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by chessguru(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

very good
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by TheBillyonaire: 12:38pm On Jan 07
Is that no going to hamper free speech? It is understood that free speech is an excuse to say just anything no matter how deplorable.

So I agree that speech should be policed, but not tracked as that becomes sentimental decisioning.

Declare total war on tribalism/racism as a whole, and not just hate speech against tribes. It is the right thing to do.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by aalangel(f): 12:38pm On Jan 07
It's very repulsive and nauseating. Total War!!!

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Benbellamor: 12:39pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:

Try not to be his mouthpiece, the fact that you think I'll take your word for it is laughable to say the least, so next time, resist the urge to quote me even if my comment hurts your soul.
hurt ke? I abide by rules without grudge, I am not an entitled lawbreaker like you whose soul was hurt simply because you were told to stop attacking people's tribe for reasons ....but your lawlessness and reckless lifestyle does not permit you to leave with the rule, you are now trying to change the narrative, Insult people's tribe and Get banned since you are not satisfied, @Mods take note pls
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07
Ayodeoba:
what if I say! na dem? Will I be banned
I have banned many people for saying Na dem. 14 day bans.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NaijaCover(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by engrfaruq(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

What about religion. It's a common thing to see non-Muslims insulting Muslims and Islam on an Islam-related topic.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by haffaze777(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07
Mtcheeew
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DDayve: 12:39pm On Jan 07
Sonicroyel:
Ukwu werenti!!!

Baddest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers